SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:29 am

avacaroline wrote:No, not certain at all. I’m unsure whether they get alone time during the day portion; I can’t recall anyone ever saying that they did?

I would say it's not common and I wish I could remember the circumstances better ... But what if they WANTED the windmill sex to happen?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:46 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 61c3fe10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 0a7d4910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 A68e6110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 62c91510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 A2a34810

Here are the ones I was talking about! I really don’t think luke would return after she sends him home at night! Unless this happened before they had their 1/1 date .. but IF she took all 4 to FD this wouldn’t be about Luke returning. Would it?

Just catching up here. Love all the sleuthing!

My thought on this series of pictures goes like this:

After Hometowns, Hannah lets Luke go at the RC
Hannah, Jed, Peter and Tyler have their FDs on Crete
Hannah has F3 RC and eliminates Peter
In the caps above, CH tells Hannah that Luke has come back and has a ring; she agrees to meet him in Santorini and TPTB squeeze a last minute FD in for Hannah and Luke
MTPs and LCDs with Jed and Tyler happen on Santorini

Just wish I could sleuth the CH location above. Believe me, I've tried!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:04 am

luvstx wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 61c3fe10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 0a7d4910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 A68e6110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 62c91510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 A2a34810

Here are the ones I was talking about! I really don’t think luke would return after she sends him home at night! Unless this happened before they had their 1/1 date .. but IF she took all 4 to FD this wouldn’t be about Luke returning. Would it?

Just catching up here.  Love all the sleuthing!

In the caps above, CH tells Hannah that Luke has come back and has a ring; she agrees to meet him in Santorini and TPTB squeeze a last minute FD in for Hannah and Luke

Just wish I could sleuth the CH location above.  Believe me, I've tried!!

If Luke wasn't on the F4 for FD's then the RC would have been on Crete IMO Why would they go to Santorini for the RC if they were all on Crete? I guess he came back after his elimination during his FD in Santorini. They only moved the RC to Santorini, because Luke had his FD there. IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:11 am

Dutchy, I think they DID have the F3 RC on Crete. She eliminated Peter on Crete. CH told her about Luke being ready to propose and they moved over to Santorini.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:24 am

luvstx wrote:Dutchy, I think they DID have the F3 RC on Crete.  She eliminated Peter on Crete.  CH told her about Luke being ready to propose and they moved over to Santorini.

The stones behind Peter look the same as the ones behind CH I think? And there were 4 FD's, one on Santorini, squeezed in for Luke, so I guess the RC from F3 to F2 (Luke already being send packing during the evening part of his FD) was on Santorini. IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:26 am

I don't think the stones match but there are so many similar stones all over the place on Crete that who knows?!?

Your theory works, too, Dutchy. I'm just going to stick with mine now Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:48 am

luvstx wrote:

Just catching up here.  Love all the sleuthing!

Just wish I could sleuth the CH location above.  Believe me, I've tried!!

I thought in the previews Luke gets sent home during the date with a finger from Hannah.

So they probably had the RC the morning after where Peter gets sent home. That morning, Luke probably thought he can still manipulate Hannah and decided to come back. But he gets sent home again

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:51 am

Lucas15 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:No, not certain at all. I’m unsure whether they get alone time during the day portion; I can’t recall anyone ever saying that they did?

I would say it's not common and I wish I could remember the circumstances better ... But what if they WANTED the windmill sex to happen?

If you’re inferring production wanted sex to happen between Jed & Hannah, I agree! Unless it’s the overnight portion of the FD, there are always cameras around. I see Kaitlyn & Nick scenario all over again, regardless of whether or not the windmill sex lead up makes it to air.

I feel production wanted the sex for 2 reasons: As an instigator for the Luke break up. To push Hannah towards Jed as F1 even further.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:12 am

It did not take much for Hannah to do it. Tyler, Peter or Jed was a good to do it IMO giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:49 am

jojo47 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:snipped
But what if they WANTED the windmill sex to happen?

If you’re inferring production wanted sex to happen between Jed & Hannah, I agree! Unless it’s the overnight portion of the FD, there are always cameras around. I see Kaitlyn & Nick scenario all over again, regardless of whether or not the windmill sex lead up makes it to air.

I feel production wanted the sex for 2 reasons: As an instigator for the Luke break up. To push Hannah towards Jed as F1 even further.

When I first made this post that was the notion rattling around in my head - that production could have wanted to facilitate windmill sex because of how that could play going forward - either the breakup with Luke, or to push Hannah further towards picking Jed, or both.

HEA wrote:It did not take much for Hannah to do it. Tyler, Peter or Jed was a good to do it IMO giggling

And while it was probably a Freudian slip on my part, the word "they" also applies just as well to Hannah and any one of / all of those 3 guys - IMO "they" would all have been willing to join the mile high club, or have windmill sex, or whatever. Not judging any of them for this - their body their choice, etc.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:26 pm

luvstx wrote:I don't think the stones match but there are so many similar stones all over the place on Crete that who knows?!?

Your theory works, too, Dutchy.  I'm just going to stick with mine now Smiley

I do not know well crete but in the Cyclades islands, white and blue color is extremely popular everywhere. Because they rely on tourism they paint it fresh every year in mos houses

IMO the jed/hannah hugging was not in the Cyclades, but Crete and him talking about Luke means to me that Luke has not been eliminated. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:32 pm

I don't know. This is a girl who kissed 6 guys...including Colton before this show. As much as she enjoyed straddling and making out with multiple guys, I just don't see her having sex with multiple guys within a few days. Maybe I am old school and out of touch, but her faith is a such a big part of her life and she has clearly struggled reconciling her religion and her sexuality, that I don't see her having sex with anyone other than her F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove