SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:03 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HEA MTA spoilers say the producers gave Luke the ring basically as a prop, from what I recall.  Chris then tells her he’s back with a ring. Whole thing is a producer set up.

I think the crying shot is from later after she rejects Peter.

Ok. Makes sense. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:04 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:@Chgohighlife I understand what you’re saying. But there are good and bad apples everywhere and prods edited Luke to be the villain and we know reality is often different. It doesn’t mean I would hangout with him. He would play on my nerves within an hour but I want to say that Hannah played the victim when maybe both were victims of the show and it’s concepts. In real life I am sure it would have been way different... as I said, nothing in common.

I didn’t see any victims. I saw a willful, easily duped, dramatic girl and a narcissistic, obnoxious, duplicitous  guy - in spite of the edit. All IMO.

There is always victims if they are manipulated, regardless their personalities. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightonight Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 pm

I played back the robe malfunction scene and grabbed a photo.  I only see a dark shadow that was photoshopped in.   I do not think you can conclude from this image she had no underwater on.  But I thought I saw another site that the photo that was posted on Instagram did not have the dark shadow and revealed more.  So I don’t know.  
I am not convinced she had sex with Peter.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 3925a010

I am the source for this image off my tv

Last edited by moonlightonight on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Panties or not I am sure they had sex. If not why claim you did? It happens not sure why it’s surprising. I am more surprised when it doesn’t happen all imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:39 pm

I am confused. Underwear means she didn’t had sex and no underwear she had? dizzy

As far as I know she may had a shower and put this on after. Or because crews came, she prepared with the help of the helper the clothes she would wear.

We were not the fly in the room but if Peter was devastated and said that after the night they step up a notch... for me, they did it. That she is or not naked under or her string a bit too revealing for a PG tv show, means moot imo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:50 pm

@luvstx I found a couple of them at the end of 'the rest of the season' promos towards the end of the video, where it shows Tyler with tulips in the background, and Jed has the stonewall background.  But the time of day and location seems to be the same.  As well as their expressions, of what will happen next. Hope this helps.  Others are more tech-savy for screen shots. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 1f60f

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:24 pm

IMO, they had sex. Peter said he felt they became one... they took the relationship to the next level.... the next morning.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NglbLHS1RGo
To me, it’s his way of saying they were very intimate...

Maybe Peter will pull a Nick 1.0 If you were going to eliminate me, why did you make love to me??? at ATFR...Mic Drop!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 pm

moonlightonight wrote:I played back the rob malfunction scene and grabbed a photo.  I only see a dark shadow that was photoshopped in.   I do not think you can conclude from this image she had no underwater on.  But I thought I saw another site that the photo that was posted on Instagram did not have the dark shadow and revealed more.  So I don’t know.  
I am not convinced she had sex with Peter.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 3925a010

I am the source for this image off my tv

I don’t think it matters anymore but if you mess with the lighting of the photo it’s pretty clear.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Jmoaa. I can’t consider any contestant a victim on this show regardless of the edit they get.
When you sign the final contract and start filming, you’ve sold your pound of flesh. IMO.
The least you can expect is some slight embarrassments. The most you can expect — well, I don’t know if we have seen the lowest of lows yet.
Production has a history of taking similar private parts photos as the infamous Sharon Stone’s. It’s only the most obvious that get the blurr or black box effect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:54 pm

Can anyone help me find the pic of Hannah on a different yacht than Peter where she’s wearing a romper and thought to be b roll ? Tyia

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Jmoaa. I can’t consider any contestant a victim on this show regardless of the edit they get.  
When you sign the final contract and start filming, you’ve sold your pound of flesh. IMO.
The least you can expect is some slight embarrassments. The most you can expect — well, I don’t know if we have seen the lowest of lows yet.
Production has a history of taking similar private parts photos as the infamous Sharon Stone’s. It’s only the most obvious that get the blurr or black box effect.

I agree.  They are all adults and are assumed to have read and understand the terms of the contract. They’re never under the gun  or forced so whatever they do on the show whether they were manipulated or encouraged by producers, they need to own it. Their words, their actions, their behavior.  Don’t give them anything if you don’t want to be edited badly. If you didn’t like the process, they can exit out of the show on their own (many contestants have done so).

Luke’s behavior, Jed’s behavior, Hannah’s behavior, their accountability. JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Sharnee wrote:Can anyone help me find the pic of Hannah on a different yacht than Peter where she’s wearing a romper and thought to be b roll ? Tyia

I'm not sure that we have a closer shot of Peter and Hannah on the boat. I didn't see it in the s/cap thread.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Cc110

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Ep6_1020

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove