SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:39 pm

HEA wrote:^^ I disagree.

IMO in the heat of a conversation, words are used that when interrupted, they can be put out of context. Hannah did not give him the chance to explain. I felt as a viewer that something was missing and the argument incomplete.

As soon as he used you own me...... dang, she went nuts.

That was sure an unfortunate word to use but at this point because he left his life behind, yes, she owned him the courtesy to let him talk. Ending a conversation angry leaves unspoken conversation imo. And I think he needed confirmation that nothing could be salvaged or he and she were never a good match.... whatever. They spent few weeks together.

Imo she was hypocrite. Luke was probably her F2, never F1 anyway.

I do not like yelling people in an argument. Everyone thought he shamed her but IMO he was just chocked Hannah did not think sex was meant for her husband like Jesus says in the Bible. I think he realized how different they were regarding how to practice their faith.

This guy was imo already in love with Hannah before the premiere. At ep1 he even said she had some catch up to do. So imo all those weeks he created perfect Hannah... and bam, she crashed all his beliefs all his future with her.... and she couldn’t stop hurting him by using f***ing word etc

It was more about not understanding each other at all. They thought religion would cement their relationship when it was the opposite

Luke was as much at fault as Hannah. I blame the lack of time and discussion. Both would have realized much sooner that they had nothing in common.

Jmo

You make some good points @HEA. I may not be objective because Luke makes me want to hurl. My skin crawls every time he climbs up on his self righteous pedestal. I’ve said it before. Men like him give good people of faith a bad name. Abstaining from sex is not enough to constitute moral superiority when you’re constantly behaving like an azz. All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:49 pm

We never saw Jed playing his guitar for Hannah in the fantasy suite.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:We never saw Jed playing his guitar for Hannah in the fantasy suite.

The argument they had was probably just as common IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 pm

@Chgohighlife I understand what you’re saying. But there are good and bad apples everywhere and prods edited Luke to be the villain and we know reality is often different. It doesn’t mean I would hangout with him. He would play on my nerves within an hour but I want to say that Hannah played the victim when maybe both were victims of the show and it’s concepts. In real life I am sure it would have been way different... as I said, nothing in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 pm

HEA wrote:@Chgohighlife I understand what you’re saying. But there are good and bad apples everywhere and prods edited Luke to be the villain and we know reality is often different. It doesn’t mean I would hangout with him. He would play on my nerves within an hour but I want to say that Hannah played the victim when maybe both were victims of the show and it’s concepts. In real life I am sure it would have been way different... as I said, nothing in common.

I didn’t see any victims. I saw a willful, easily duped, dramatic girl and a narcissistic, obnoxious, duplicitous guy - in spite of the edit. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:We never saw Jed playing his guitar for Hannah in the fantasy suite.

THANK YOU PRODUCERS FOR THAT !!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:31 pm

@Sharnee no I wanted another laugh! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3806527698

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:12 pm

That is the F3 RC which was sleuthed by the amazing sleuthers on this forum as soon as we go that s/cap right down to the dress Hannah is wearing.

That is when as already mentioned, in a preview, CH tells Hannah "he" is back has a ring and wants to propose, paraphrasing. IIRC Luke said at the MTA he didn't have a ring? TPTB made him do that?

I apologize I forget the members who sleuthed it. Please don't be shy! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Luke was staged to interrupt the F3 on promises to speak with Hannah. That is for me obvious. But did he bring a ring to propose or did the prods whispered that was what Hannah wanted.

It doesn’t make sense. CH told her prior the RC. So if she said no... prods overruled her decision and drove him to the place anyway.

Why her surprise if she knew beforehand
Why her anger if we saw her crying

Is it possible that CH told after she rejected Peter that he came with a ring, then she fell in tears..... and Luke was just manipulated by prods to create drama?

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:08 am

@HEA MTA spoilers say the producers gave Luke the ring basically as a prop, from what I recall. Chris then tells her he’s back with a ring. Whole thing is a producer set up.

I think the crying shot is from later after she rejects Peter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:45 am

In some of the previews, they have shown Tyler and Jed alone in the evening. Does this stone look the same place/location as where Jed and Hannah stayed? If already sleuthed, i apologize for being late to the party. Since it is in the evening would it be the F3 rose ceremony, showing just F1 and F2? I was wondering what this screen shot related too..

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:41 am

violetstoo wrote:In some of the previews, they have shown Tyler and Jed alone in the evening.  Does this stone look the same place/location as where Jed and Hannah stayed? If already sleuthed, i apologize for being late to the party. Since it is in the evening would it be the F3 rose ceremony, showing just F1 and F2? I was wondering what this screen shot related too..

Violetstoo, I'm not sure which screenshot you mean. Can you bring it over here?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove