SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 am

I have to say -- I generally love watching this show for the romance. I am watching more for the guys' friendships now this season. I love how so many of them really enjoy each other, encourage each other and are respectful and understanding with Hannah. I wish the drama wasn't overshadowing getting to know so many of the contestants. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:15 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Imagine spending a entire season keeping around Luke P only to pick the guy who openly admits to coming for the show for fame but more than had a girlfriend back home that he was texting I love you to the night before filming starting after going OFF  on a guy that atleast broke up with the girl before he came on... lets not mentioning having to read him texting said girlfriend the same lines about knowing her heart etc that you fell for. Not to mention him having to read all about how he is touching other women's butts and getting numbers, taking girls home all after he proposed to you. All why everyone but you in america is swooning over your F2.

oh Hannah banana.

All IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Giphy
via gifhy

Just so many L’s. Idk what matters to Hannah when it comes to relationships, like maybe it’s just love and that’s it. For me love is just one of many things., like honesty and respect, & having a relationship that’s not built on a foundation of lies and treating other women poorly. Those things are super important to me, but I get that not everyone feels that way. All jmo.

But this is why I say she’s just too young, emotionally young, relationship inexperienced/young to handle this and to know what to really look for. Love is important, sure. But the real love, the lifelong love, the love that can really get you through the tough $hit that life throws at you, that’s the kind of love that grows out of trust, out of respect, out of admiration for who your partner is and how he treats the people in his life (and not just you.) She is just really missing the mark here. I still think the girl has a lot of potential, but it would have been better for her to take on this role in like 5/6 years, after she’s grown a little. I think that version of her might have ditched Luke sooner, and would take a closer look at Tyler and Pete, and maybe have seen through all the extreme instrumentation Jed seems to love to do, even though he’s so genuine and “just there for her” now that he is “so in love.”

I also want to say that I think Tyler really is that low key, religious/spiritual person. The kind of person who lives by it, but doesn’t shove it down people’s throats. He mentions God and prayer, he’s been seen going to church. He’s living by it in real time by focusing on charity and healthy healing. Meanwhile you have these two posers, who go around quoting Jesus and bible verses, but are living the opposite in their day to day. It’s sad she was so hoodwinked by that - If what CH said is true, and the lack of a “spiritual connection” with Tyler is what killed it. Maybe if the girl had stopped cancelling every damn cocktail party, she would have had more time to talk to Tyler and figure this stuff out and *gasp* actually make those connections. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:18 am

Sharnee wrote:Didn’t know where to put this. A Bach ex Producer explains the process Part 1 and waiting for Part 2
Named her fave and worst . Tells how RS gets his spoilers Part 2

Love this, Sharnee! Thanks for posting. Interesting that this former producer says they don't make leads keep trainwrecks/villains around. Shocked at that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:31 am

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Imagine spending a entire season keeping around Luke P only to pick the guy who openly admits to coming for the show for fame but more than had a girlfriend back home that he was texting I love you to the night before filming starting after going OFF  on a guy that atleast broke up with the girl before he came on... lets not mentioning having to read him texting said girlfriend the same lines about knowing her heart etc that you fell for. Not to mention him having to read all about how he is touching other women's butts and getting numbers, taking girls home all after he proposed to you. All why everyone but you in america is swooning over your F2.

oh Hannah banana.

All IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Giphy

Just so many L’s. Idk what matters to Hannah when it comes to relationships, like maybe it’s just love and that’s it. For me love is just one of many things., like honesty and respect, & having a relationship that’s not built on a foundation of lies and treating other women poorly. Those things are super important to me, but I get that not everyone feels that way. All jmo.

But this is why I say she’s just too young, emotionally young, relationship inexperienced/young to handle this and to know what to really look for. Love is important, sure. But the real love, the lifelong love, the love that can really get you through the tough $hit that life throws at you, that’s the  kind of love that grows out of trust, out of respect, out of admiration for who your partner is and how he treats the people in his life (and not just you.) She is just really missing the mark here. I still think the girl has a lot of potential, but it would have been better for her to take on this role in like 5/6 years, after she’s grown a little. I think that version of her might have ditched Luke sooner, and would take a closer look at Tyler and Pete, and maybe have seen through all the extreme instrumentation Jed seems to love to do, even though he’s so genuine and “just there for her” now that he is “so in love.”  

I also want to say that I think Tyler really is that low key, religious/spiritual person. The kind of person who lives by it, but doesn’t shove it down people’s throats. He mentions God and prayer, he’s been seen going to church. He’s living by it in real time by focusing on charity and healthy healing. Meanwhile you have these two posers, who go around quoting Jesus and bible verses, but are living the opposite in their day to day. It’s sad she was so hoodwinked by that - If what CH said is true, and the lack of a “spiritual connection” with Tyler is what killed it. Maybe if the girl had stopped cancelling every damn cocktail party, she would have had more time to talk to Tyler and figure this stuff out and *gasp* actually make those connections. JMO

Good Post Actually GREAT POST ! clapping!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:43 am

sosleepy wrote:snip
But this is why I say she’s just too young, emotionally young, relationship inexperienced/young to handle this and to know what to really look for. Love is important, sure. But the real love, the lifelong love, the love that can really get you through the tough $hit that life throws at you, that’s the  kind of love that grows out of trust, out of respect, out of admiration for who your partner is and how he treats the people in his life (and not just you.) She is just really missing the mark here. I still think the girl has a lot of potential, but it would have been better for her to take on this role in like 5/6 years, after she’s grown a little. I think that version of her might have ditched Luke sooner, and would take a closer look at Tyler and Pete, and maybe have seen through all the extreme instrumentation Jed seems to love to do, even though he’s so genuine and “just there for her” now that he is “so in love.”
snip

My wife picked up on something Hannah said last night that I did not know - that Hannah has been engaged twice and apparently neither worked out for her. IMO I would add to what you say by speculating that she doesn't entirely trust her "picker" because of past bad picks. I would also speculate that this could make her more vulnerable to producer manipulation - more willing to take their advice or believe they are leading her in the right direction.

Big mistake. BIG mistake.

IMO production does push leads towards certain choices but seldom pushes them in the "right" direction - rather they push leads into a direction that produces the most drama and makes the kind of a show THEY want rather than what would work out best for the lead. I do know of past precedent where they have pushed a lead into picking someone totally wrong for them just to get the drama that unfolds. So while it may seem preposterous to consider that they pushed Hannah into believing that Jed was the right choice - knowing that he came on for exposure and to advance his career AND also had a GF before filming started and had made zero effort to cut those ties - but that's exactly what I think they did.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:27 am

I have a lot to catch up on here so please forgive me if it has already been said but...
Have we heard Jed say yet all the things he likes about Hannah? I am so focused on all the great things Tyler says and his edits that I can't remember Jed saying anything meaningful except in a song. It will be interesting to see if the edits are in Jed 's favor IF he tells her why he was falling in love with her and what he "loves" about her.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:01 am

Lucas15 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:snip
snip

My wife picked up on something Hannah said last night that I did not know - that Hannah has been engaged twice and apparently neither worked out for her. IMO I would add to what you say by speculating that she doesn't entirely trust her "picker" because of past bad picks. I would also speculate that this could make her more vulnerable to producer manipulation - more willing to take their advice or believe they are leading her in the right direction.

IMO production does push leads towards certain choices but seldom pushes them in the "right" direction - rather they push leads into a direction that produces the most drama and makes the kind of a show THEY want rather than what would work out best for the lead. I do know of past precedent where they have pushed a lead into picking someone totally wrong for them just to get the drama that unfolds. So while it may seem preposterous to consider that they pushed Hannah into believing that Jed was the right choice - knowing that he came on for exposure and to advance his career AND also had a GF before filming started and had made zero effort to cut those ties - but that's exactly what I think they did.
JMHO

To add, like Christmas in May they raked massive Drama with Luke P., the most hated "villain" in Bachelorette yet having the Soc Media live tweeting their reactions. And will exploit Hannah B's defective Picker even more. Of course, they are on a roll with the intense Drama. They have the momentum with the heightened "anger" of the viewers. When Luke P leaves they found the "heir apparent" to Luke P,

tadaaa.... enter Jed!

Internet is not kind to him nowadays. While Tyler, an early fave gains support from F1 to the NEXT lead real quick.

My theory is they allowed Jed as F1 (whether he comes back or not. Though i'm inclined to believe he comes back because of @sdmom)

WHY?

they found a GEM in TYLER!

They are readying Tyler, marinating him as The Next Lead :yes:

while marinating Jed in his own Sh*t rotfl

JMO, as always.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 am

I still see Pilot Pete getting the next lead edit but would watch him or Tyler’s season as of now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:05 am

Lucas15 wrote:snipped..

JMHO

I picked up on the engaged statement as well. The way she said it was strange, I can't recall the exact wording after she said that, but found it odd.

I have always said IMHO she is far too young and I don't think emotionally stable. She stated she felt the need to be always perfect, and did and said things to make other's happy. I think this is from being in the pageant world. I think she is still struggling with this. They made a big deal about Hannah the Beast, where in fact she's anything but. Her beast side to me looks like a performance and not coming from confidence within.

Second bold. I agreed with you in another post and I'll add, they may not tell them to keep the villain but we know from others, they have a way with words. "he really has fallen for you, give him a chance, work through it" They need that cast in order to have those shots of contestants ticked off when the villain gets a rose. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:23 am

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sharnee I don't think they expected him to go this far. I think they knew about the g/f. They probably thought Luke would be a good potential F1 IMHO.

I enjoy the scripting aspect of sleuthing and trying to figure out who they cast and why. I may be delusional but I can't ignore patterns when it comes to this show.
GA I think they knew also. They knew about Scott and they knew something about Tyler G and got rid of both of them but didn't out Jed - IMO perhaps for drama down the road. IMO the longer it goes before Hannah finds out the bigger the potential drama becomes and IMO they live for the drama and the train wrecks. And - they have plausible deniability - "We didn't know anything about this until the People Magazine article was released" and who can prove that they DID know?
JMHO
But the reason they knew about Scott, Tyler G, that Pintrest racist and a couple of others was that the bios were released early. Old GFs came forward, and there was massive sleuthing on Reddit and elsewhere. They found out a lot of stuff that they normally wouldn’t, but it happened very late.

In the meantime, Jed’s GF was still hoping for him to come back, so neither she nor her friends had reason to say anything. It’s actually more likely that other exes exposed him, like the one who he (allegedly) told she was “keeping him from Jesus” Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1838857674 .

So IF they knew, they probably didn’t find out until around the time when filming started.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:47 pm

does jed as the likely f1 have a publicist provided by the show? i cannot understand why he is not releasing a statement. the longer hayley holds the narrative the more likely that is accepted as the truth.

he is definitely guilty of going on the show to further his career with a girlfriend back home but i don't know that he didn't try to end things with her when he got back. she herself has said he tried to call her but she didn't take his call.

the longer he doesn't say anything the more i think it is addressed later in the show. otherwise why wait? his silence about the accusation colors all his actions on the show. it is fairly easy to put out a statement to say he did go on the show to promote himself but truly fell in love with hannah and he's sorry for how he handled the situation with hayley.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm

sunshine50 wrote:I have a lot to catch up on here so please forgive me if it has already been said but...
Have we heard Jed say yet all the things he likes about Hannah? I am so focused on all the great things Tyler says and his edits that I can't remember Jed saying anything meaningful except in a song. It will be interesting to see if the edits are in Jed 's favor IF he tells her why he was falling in love with her and what he "loves" about her.
Dinner portion of their first 1-1. He said something about her touch.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz