SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:41 pm

So after last night, did the editing change for F1 and 2? And even though the spoiler changed from Tyler to Jed, did last night reflect that? Sorry, newbie here with the in depth sleuthing. Lol

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Pichic121 wrote:So after last night, did the editing change for F1 and 2? And even though the spoiler changed from Tyler to Jed, did last night reflect that? Sorry, newbie here with the in depth sleuthing. Lol

It was the Jed show in many ways. So many frame shots of him imo. He got to demo at least three songs in one night . Tyler gives her flowers but what we really saw was Jed pulling her to the side saying he wants to be her rock and kisses her Rolling Eyes jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by hotsauceinmybag3 Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:So after last night, did the editing change for F1 and 2? And even though the spoiler changed from Tyler to Jed, did last night reflect that? Sorry, newbie here with the in depth sleuthing. Lol

It was the Jed show in many ways. So many frame shots of him imo. He got to demo at least three songs in one night . Tyler gives her flowers but what we really saw was Jed pulling her to the side saying he wants to be her rock and kisses her  Rolling Eyes jmo

I thought including all his music performances was intentional to show the viewer that he is only there for his music. They also had the weird villain music play as he left to serenade Hannah when Peter came back from the one-on-one, and the music as they kissed after was weirdly somber.
hotsauceinmybag3
hotsauceinmybag3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:12 pm

@sdmom I did the same thing. I think perhaps it was done on one of his IG's which he later changed? IDK

@hotsauceinmybag3 Welcome1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:27 pm

@hotsauceinmybag3 @“sharnee” Thanks! I noticed Luke was shoved down our throats again, and not too much shown of Mike. Although Tyler shown more but I wonder if that was always going to be the plan? I just want this over and all to be revealed...my brain hurts Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 208113758

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 pm

From what I remember, he entirely deleted his previous IG and started a new one.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jordan was F1 and idk if he got permission or not but he cleared the Raya thing up expeditiously. IMO that's because knew he did nothing wrong. I think you only wait for abc's permission when you did something wrong and you need them to craft a narrative. For example, Garrett last year. All jmo.
Well If I know anything about Jordan he didn’t ask permission first. His reputation - no one else’s business. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1f60e
But I agree, that’s a lot harder when you actually screwed up, like Jed or Garrett.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Pichic121 wrote:@hotsauceinmybag3 @“sharnee” Thanks! I noticed Luke was shoved down our throats again, and not too much shown of Mike.  Although Tyler shown more but I wonder if that was always going to be the plan? I just want this over and all to be revealed...my brain hurts Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 208113758

I just hope as Hannah sees that by keeping Luke around so long , she created such a toxic environment for the guys . We even see Luke yelling at Grant which he may or may not have egged on. I love the way Tyler handles it. Hannah tries to reason with Luke, Tyler tries to out reason. He makes it about Hannah’s journey and her experience . Can’t convince me that Jed had stopped using this show for promotion . Wonder if we’ll hear more of his demos . Rolling Eyes Jmo I even forgot some of the guys were still there, they had hardly any speaking parts . giggling

Last edited by Sharnee on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I did the same thing. I think perhaps it was done on one of his IG's which he later changed? IDK

@hotsauceinmybag3 Welcome1

The May 31 article states : Yrigoyen wrote Thursday in a lengthy statement posted to his new Instagram account.  

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-frontrunner-garrett-controversial-social-media-posts-1116281

Anyway, I don’t want to rehash Garrett’s (IMO) IG likes debacle, but something interesting from the same article:  The comment from Yrigoyen, one of the initial 28 contestants on the new season of the long-running ABC reality franchise, is unexpected. Typically, contestants on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette do not address anything related to the season until they are eliminated. ABC and the show's producer Warner Bros. have so far declined to comment on the story.

So Jed’s silence is not unprecedented, Jmo. But how reputable is HOllywood Report?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Something to push the irony even more with Jed if that’s possible. Apparently, the guitar case he’s been traveling with all over the place belongs to HALEY!!! cantstopl This guy! I mean, just wow... there is an ET article I will bring later on to verify that.

ETA:
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatts-ex-makes-a-big-reveal-about-his-signature-guitar-exclusive-127642

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to source)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Astrobach wrote:Something to push the irony even more with Jed if that’s possible. Apparently, the guitar case he’s been traveling with all over the place belongs to HALEY!!! cantstopl This guy! I mean, just wow... there is an ET article I will bring later on to verify that.

Geez this guy can’t pay his rent or buy a dang guitar case ? Or did he bring it to remind him of Haley. Dude is a loser imo Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698

Last edited by Sharnee on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Question:  Do you know anyone who is unspoiled (I don't) and whom (who?)  do the unspoiled think end up F1? DO they know also know about Jed?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz