SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:00 pm

misslurking wrote:@jojo47 exactly ! didn't Peter want to meet Rachel again post their breakup ? They did not allow him to meet her at all. It seems like they pick and choose when to allow eliminated contestants to come back. If this really happens this way no wonder Tyler wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

Even if Tyler was friendly with Jed prior , this is before Tyler found out like the rest of us that Jed lied to Hannah throughout . Jed could have screwed Tyler over and now he sees how . If true then maybe he wants no part of franchise and Jed. Should be interesting if anymore friendly banter is done between them. All my opinion .

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:23 pm

jojo47 wrote:Was it said somewhere that the F1 changed last minute for Hannah? If Jed is gone at some point & returns, maybe the switch is in fact from Tyler to Jed. But remember, this only happens if the show allows it or pushes for it. They could’ve asked/told Jed he’s coming back. If Hannah was at all torn, maybe producers wanted Jed as F1 & encouraged her towards choosing him. That would mean they didn’t want Tyler as F1.

Remember, this show likes dragging folks through the mud. No one is immune to it. Not Jed. Not Hannah. And they’re always thinking about their next show. IMO

And that could be because they want him for F1? Kind of like Brad and Emily.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:27 pm

misslurking wrote: didn't Peter want to meet Rachel again post their breakup ? They did not allow him to meet her at all. It seems like they pick and choose when to allow eliminated contestants to come back. If this really happens this way no wonder Tyler wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.
Rachel refused to see Peter, TPTB probably would've let him see her if she had said yes. Honestly I don't think a big conspiracy happens. I don't think Jed leaves and I don't think he tells her about the gf on the show or even immediately after because she was so critical of Scott having a gf in her first round of press. I think if she had known at that time, she would've downplayed the Scott drama. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
misslurking wrote: didn't Peter want to meet Rachel again post their breakup ? They did not allow him to meet her at all. It seems like they pick and choose when to allow eliminated contestants to come back. If this really happens this way no wonder Tyler wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.
Rachel refused to see Peter, TPTB probably would've let him see her if she had said yes. Honestly I don't think a big conspiracy happens. I don't think Jed leaves and I don't think he tells her about the gf on the show or even immediately after because she was so critical of Scott having a gf in her first round of press. I think if she had known at that time, she would've downplayed the Scott drama. Jmo.

This is so confusing . She was asked if anyone else had a gf. She said she hoped not , that she’d need to roll up her sleeves for that one . Then I think how she lights up about Tyler . But then , Hannah is now following a boutique in Nashville . dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Rachel refused to see Peter, TPTB probably would've let him see her if she had said yes. Honestly I don't think a big conspiracy happens. I don't think Jed leaves and I don't think he tells her about the gf on the show or even immediately after because she was so critical of Scott having a gf in her round of press. I think if she had known at that time, she would've downplayed the Scott drama. Jmo.

Exactly. I have always maintained that Jed hasn't come clean about his girlfriend on the show. He is too calculated to pull that move twice. All Hannah's post filming interviews point to her having no more knowledge of another person with a GF let alone her F1.

Hannah said on Nick's podcast that when she ended her relationship on the show she closed that chapter forever so I don't think she would take back anyone if she sent them home. Not even Tyler. I feel like CH telling Hannah that someone comes back is Luke. He comes back and this has already been revealed on his episode by episode spoiler by RS and then again by him on Twitter or his blog can't recall but he compares it with the fake out similar to Colton from last season holding a ring box !

When Hannah is shown crying she is probably crying over sending her F3 home because I am pretty sure Peter is going to be devastated on being dumped.

It's an editing trick and her FRC goes as per usual without a dramatic twist.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:37 pm

misslurking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Rachel refused to see Peter, TPTB probably would've let him see her if she had said yes. Honestly I don't think a big conspiracy happens. I don't think Jed leaves and I don't think he tells her about the gf on the show or even immediately after because she was so critical of Scott having a gf in her round of press. I think if she had known at that time, she would've downplayed the Scott drama. Jmo.

Exactly. I have always maintained that Jed hasn't come clean about his girlfriend. He is too calculated to pull that move twice.

Hannah said on Nick's podcast that when she ended her relationship on the show she closed that chapter forever so I don't think she would take back anyone if she sent them home. Not even Tyler. I feel like CH telling Hannah that someone comes back is Luke. He comes back and this has already been revealed on his episode by episode spoiler.

When Hannah is shown crying she is probably crying over sending her F3 home because I am pretty sure Peter is going to be devastated on being dumped.

It's an editing trick and her FRC goes as per usual without a dramatic twist.

So you think she picked Jed straight up because she doesn’t know about the gf, only to find out after filming ?

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm

@sharnee possibly. Jed wanted an out at F5 ! I can't believe if he suddenly has a change of heart and wanted to go back and propose to her and I seriously can't believe that Jed would pull that move and Tyler would be so buddy buddy with him after it.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:44 pm

misslurking wrote:@sharnee possibly. Jed wanted an out at F5 ! I can't believe if he suddenly has a change of heart and wanted to go back and propose to her and I seriously can't believe that Jed would pull that move and Tyler would be so buddy buddy with him after it.

Oh Tyler , if so, I’m happy for you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:46 pm

There have been past leads that chose an F1 only to find out they still had a romance going on at home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Maybe Tyler never knew Jed was F1. He just knew he, himself didn't end up with Hannah. That would explain his friendship with Jed initially post show. I don't think Tyler told the guys where he placed on the show as Mike and Luke S were posting on his IG and going with the spoilers.
I also don't believe any of the guys on the show knew about Jed's gf and all the skeletons he's hiding prior to coming on this show, imo. Interesting to see how long the all keep up these friendships. I don't see Jed and Tyler being bffs for much longer. Tyler seems to be moving on from the show and is trying to integrate into his new life in NYC. If him and Peter were truly moving in together, I don't think either are the next bachelor. It's stilly early though, so I guess things can change. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm

dee wrote:Maybe Tyler never knew Jed was F1. He just knew he, himself didn't end up with Hannah. That would explain his friendship with Jed initially post show. I don't think Tyler told the guys where he placed on the show as Mike and Luke S were posting on his IG and going with the spoilers.
I also don't believe any of the guys on the show knew about Jed's gf and all the skeletons he's hiding prior to coming on this show, imo. Interesting to see how long the all keep up these friendships. I don't see Jed and Tyler being bffs for much longer. Tyler seems to be moving on from the show and has is trying to integrate into his new life in NYC. If him and Peter were truly moving in together, I don't think either are the next bachelor. It's stilly early though, so I guess things can change. All JMO.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz