SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:41 pm

@Lucas15 IMO TPTB didn’t know about Jed’s ex Haley until lately. We only publicly knew when Kelly Keegs the blogger discussed about Haley on May 22nd, a week & 2 days after the premier. Also RS released his spoiler on May 20th and alluded to some allegations against Jed that he didn’t have permission to reveal from the girl in question. IMO the girl RS was referring to in his May 20th blog was the girl that was discussed on Reddit already by her best friends which the allegations are pretty serious IMO  and no way IMO RS would/should run that story unless the girl came forward (and I also understand why the girl wouldn’t want to come forward).

Subsequently then after the People story broke on Haley, RS put it out on his blog / Twitter that he had also heard about Haley and he contacted her but Haley never responded back to him. So yeah some stories IMO were out there but I don’t think TPTB knew of them when they edited the first episode....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:00 pm

@mercieme WOW ^^^
So why did they make Tyler G go home ? Similar kind of treatment to women ?
So it could be a case of Hannah making it clear she didn’t want someone with a gf  and tptb not wanting someone with allegations of improper conduct with a woman and yet , that’s who gets chosen?
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:excellent question. I always thought that they send the tapes weekly to LA to make the episodes. And if something major happens, they review at the end and edit what needs to be edited... like episode 1 and all the zoom on top 3 and often top 1 such the zoom on Jed reaction when hannah came to collect luke for the first rose... or zoom on tyler at the RC. Those 2 were for me screeming top 2. IMO

Actually that leads me into another thing. IIRC the first episode is sent out the week before it airs so that media outlets can watch it and write articles on it for publication right after it airs. So if the FRC happened on May 10 (a Friday) and the show aired on May 13 (a Monday) they almost have to have edited it, made copies and sent them out before the FRC actually took place.

I have this picture in my mind as soon as they tape the FRC, someone rushing to the nearest airport. Santorini being sleuthed as possibly the finale place....

Santorini (Thira) International Airport is an airport in Santorini/Thira, Greece, located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport. With its relatively small apron, as of 2018 the airport is only able to serve up to 6 civilian planes at the same time. Wikipedia
link

Therefore... duration flight 18 hours 15 min... 1 stop at Iberia

So IMO; it was just impossible to edit it on time. so they must have received the tapes way before... with maybe instruction to edit with a focus on Jed, Tyler, Peter and Luke. IMO it is a routine for them now...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Terps4life wrote:Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

IMO it was at least very close. Episode 1 aired on May 13. Our timeline shows an FRC on May 10; we do reflect that Luke's FD was on 5/4 and was the last FD to be filmed. Assuming FRC on May 10 and first episode aired May 13 that would have been pretty tight and I would expect they would have had most of episode 1 edited before the FRC actually took place.

But this is only part of the interesting possibilities on the timeline. A spoiler account from Reddit suggests that Tyler's family believed that he was F1 while they were still in Greece, and RS posted that Tyler was F1 in his May 20 column which could be how RS got it wrong (if was basing his information on someone (or ones) from Tyler's camp). The same spoiler account reported that Jed was basically heartbroken and not one of his circle of friends believed he could be engaged, so that information might have corroborated RS's post of Tyler as F1. IMO this could well be a case of intentional misdirection to make the spoilers wrong.

And though I tend to believe that TPTB knew about Hayley, I sort of have to wonder out loud "what if they didn't?" Hayley might not have begun thinking something was rotten in Denmark until she realized Jed was back and had made no effort to contact her and pick up where they had left off. That could have been a week or so after he returned, and even then she seems to have decided to keep quiet. It wasn't until people started asking her about Jed and their relationship (Kelly Keegs could have been one and RS could have been one as they both have said they reached out to Haley) and who knows who else. Once she realized that some media outlets were following a trail leading to her she seems to have decided that if her story was going to be told she wanted to be the one who told it and then she went to People Magazine.

I doubt that it was Tyler who told his parents that he had been chosen.  So it makes more sense to me that it was the producers who did that.  Because the time frame from when the FRC happened to when everyone returned home was what 4 - 5 days?  The producers could have fed bad information to numerous spoiler sites so that RS would believe that Tyler won and would then run with it.

As soon as Tyler's family had contact with him either before or after he left Greece they would have known the truth.  So for me it does not make sense that Tyler's family was RS's source.  So many things are not adding up.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:18 pm

@Sharnee, this is my theory regarding Tyler G. The stories about him were posted in a Google document on Reddit. Jed’s story were not posted there but surfaced later. Robert Mills is good buddies with Ashley Spivey who was a moderator on Reddit at some point (not sure if she is anymore) but she is connected with Reddit moderators. Sometimes Reddit moderators actually verify the stories by talking directly to the people involved so it could be the reason why ABC was able to get the evidence they needed on Tyler G....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:20 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sharnee, this is my theory regarding Tyler G. The stories about him were posted in a Google document on Reddit. Jed’s story were not posted there but surfaced later. Robert Mills is good buddies with Ashley Spivey who was a moderator on Reddit at some point (not sure if she is anymore) but she is connected with Reddit moderators. Sometimes Reddit moderators actually verify the stories by talking directly to the people involved so it could be the reason why ABC was able to get the evidence they needed on Tyler G....all jmho.

Thanks for the info . And yet Jed slipped through even their fingers . Sigh. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:22 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Terps4life wrote:Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

IMO it was at least very close. Episode 1 aired on May 13. Our timeline shows an FRC on May 10; we do reflect that Luke's FD was on 5/4 and was the last FD to be filmed. Assuming FRC on May 10 and first episode aired May 13 that would have been pretty tight and I would expect they would have had most of episode 1 edited before the FRC actually took place.

But this is only part of the interesting possibilities on the timeline. A spoiler account from Reddit suggests that Tyler's family believed that he was F1 while they were still in Greece, and RS posted that Tyler was F1 in his May 20 column which could be how RS got it wrong (if was basing his information on someone (or ones) from Tyler's camp). The same spoiler account reported that Jed was basically heartbroken and not one of his circle of friends believed he could be engaged, so that information might have corroborated RS's post of Tyler as F1. IMO this could well be a case of intentional misdirection to make the spoilers wrong.

And though I tend to believe that TPTB knew about Hayley, I sort of have to wonder out loud "what if they didn't?" Hayley might not have begun thinking something was rotten in Denmark until she realized Jed was back and had made no effort to contact her and pick up where they had left off. That could have been a week or so after he returned, and even then she seems to have decided to keep quiet. It wasn't until people started asking her about Jed and their relationship (Kelly Keegs could have been one and RS could have been one as they both have said they reached out to Haley) and who knows who else. Once she realized that some media outlets were following a trail leading to her she seems to have decided that if her story was going to be told she wanted to be the one who told it and then she went to People Magazine.

I doubt that it was Tyler who told his parents that he had been chosen.  So it makes more sense to me that it was the producers who did that.  Because the time frame from when the FRC happened to when everyone returned home was what 4 - 5 days?  The producers could have fed bad information to numerous spoiler sites so that RS would believe that Tyler won and would then run with it.

As soon as Tyler's family had contact with him either before or after he left Greece they would have known the truth.  So for me it does not make sense that Tyler's family was RS's source.  So many things are not adding up.

I believe there was a reddit post about this that I read. I may have even screen shot it because I had to read it over and over. If I remember correctly, Tyler’s family was told that he was the F1 before he left Greece and it was by someone in production (if I remember right) that told them. Which, IMO, makes sense, because momma C started following Hannah that Sat before anyone returned him. All of this info was in a post on reddit.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Did you see Tylers moms new instapost about seeing gold in people instead of dirt? I think it has to do with Hannah and Jed and all dirt being thrown at them.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:28 pm

@Pichic121 Sad if they duped the family .

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:30 pm

I have a feeling they didnt dupe the family on purpose. I believe she changed her mind during the finale

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Sharnee wrote:@Pichic121 Sad if they duped the family .

Usually the F1 and lead get to call home after the FRC to tell their families. Production doesn’t or at oeas5 hasn’t told them in the past. Many past couples have talked about these calls. Something doesn’t add up in the story here imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Sharnee wrote:@Pichic121 Sad if they duped the family .

Exactly! I found the screenshot of the post and it went on to say that his family was upset. Apparently they were told by tptb that he was the one, only to find out that that was not the case. It just amazes me the manipulation of things.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz