SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:26 pm

@AprilApril thank you for your personal recap. few comments though

1. changing the script in us is not uncommon. they did with 2 bachelorettes at meet and greet... live audience in multiple places at finale... they taped the split between arie and becca... and did that with jason in the old days... they added this ***IMO**2 fame whore girls in the van this year... they shared the full list of contestants this year before the show... changing slightly things in the us is not unusual noz

talking about sharing the full list before the show aired... how come hailey waited ep5 to share her side of her story? nobody would have cared before ep1 uh?? Good timing everyone, good timing (@lucas15 you are spot on!)

2. can you please share all the links of the "ample proof, pics, texts of their 4month relationship" please? I probably missed them. thanks

3. I do see Jed; Tyler and Luke differently. I give them all the benefice of the doubt because I do not know them, never met them, do not know their family and friends either. I think this show is a mirage and it saddens me to see some of the contestants being insulted, trashed in SM. Nobody deserves that.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:44 pm

@Lucas15 I so totally agree with you. The story lines are from the seasons past only this time a notch higher !

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:44 pm

I really think the way Tyler is always on SM letting us know where he is is similar to Brooks.  He is trying to tell us where he is and he is not the F1.  The reasons not F1 are different but actions seem the same (just there is much more SM now).

I do think Hannah and Jed we’re together last weekend.  And nothing is right about what he did.  He has now known Hannah longer than he was with Haley or what ever her name is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:49 pm

LynnTa wrote:@Lucas15 I so totally agree with you. The story lines are from the seasons past only this time a notch higher !

Sorry for double post. They always keep raising the story lines/ drama each season so no surprise there imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 pm

@AprilApril Welcome1 to the USA side!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Terps4life Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

Terps4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:57 pm

Terps4life wrote:Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

IMO it was at least very close. Episode 1 aired on May 13. Our timeline shows an FRC on May 10; we do reflect that Luke's FD was on 5/4 and was the last FD to be filmed. Assuming FRC on May 10 and first episode aired May 13 that would have been pretty tight and I would expect they would have had most of episode 1 edited before the FRC actually took place.

But this is only part of the interesting possibilities on the timeline. A spoiler account from Reddit suggests that Tyler's family believed that he was F1 while they were still in Greece, and RS posted that Tyler was F1 in his May 20 column which could be how RS got it wrong (if was basing his information on someone (or ones) from Tyler's camp). The same spoiler account reported that Jed was basically heartbroken and not one of his circle of friends believed he could be engaged, so that information might have corroborated RS's post of Tyler as F1. IMO this could well be a case of intentional misdirection to make the spoilers wrong.

And though I tend to believe that TPTB knew about Hayley, I sort of have to wonder out loud "what if they didn't?" Hayley might not have begun thinking something was rotten in Denmark until she realized Jed was back and had made no effort to contact her and pick up where they had left off. That could have been a week or so after he returned, and even then she seems to have decided to keep quiet. It wasn't until people started asking her about Jed and their relationship (Kelly Keegs could have been one and RS could have been one as they both have said they reached out to Haley) and who knows who else. Once she realized that some media outlets were following a trail leading to her she seems to have decided that if her story was going to be told she wanted to be the one who told it and then she went to People Magazine.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:58 pm

Terps4life wrote:Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

excellent question. I always thought that they send the tapes weekly to LA to make the episodes. And if something major happens, they review at the end and edit what needs to be edited... like episode 1 and all the zoom on top 3 and often top 1 such the zoom on Jed reaction when hannah came to collect luke for the first rose... or zoom on tyler at the RC. Those 2 were for me screeming top 2. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:03 pm

@Lucas15 I like the direction of your thoughts. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:12 pm

@Lucas15 Didn’t People reach out to tptb reps for a response? That could /would be their tip off and reason for damage control if needed aka that wonky episode 5B Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:17 pm

HEA wrote:excellent question. I always thought that they send the tapes weekly to LA to make the episodes. And if something major happens, they review at the end and edit what needs to be edited... like episode 1 and all the zoom on top 3 and often top 1 such the zoom on Jed reaction when hannah came to collect luke for the first rose... or zoom on tyler at the RC. Those 2 were for me screeming top 2. IMO

Actually that leads me into another thing. IIRC the first episode is sent out the week before it airs so that media outlets can watch it and write articles on it for publication right after it airs. So if the FRC happened on May 10 (a Friday) and the show aired on May 13 (a Monday) they almost have to have edited it, made copies and sent them out before the FRC actually took place.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Sharnee wrote: @Lucas15 Didn’t People reach out to tptb reps for a response? That could /would be their tip off and reason for damage control if needed aka that wonky episode 5B Rolling Eyes

I've read so much lately I'm not sure I remember my own name let alone a source to quote but IIRC I read somewhere they were made aware what People was going to publish and they weren't happy about it.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz