SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 am

I am convinced there has been and will be more filming of this drama filled season. ‘ It ain’t over until the fat lady sings’ ...
We have more to sleuth with where everyone is...just saying...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:09 am

Astrobach wrote:I am convinced there has been and will be more filming of this drama filled season. ‘ It ain’t over until the fat lady sings’ ...
We have more to sleuth with where everyone is...just saying...
JMO

You mean like start watching Tyler’s feet again too ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:36 am

I am now wondering whether the tptb are giving us another Frank storyline from Ali's season. Frank was a fave of hers. He gets the 1st date (Hollywood sign) and throughout the show they never failed to show us how into him she was. He made it all the way to FD only to fly to Tahiti to tell her he was going back to his girlfriend! Leaving Ali devastated and lots of viewers commented that Frank might have been her F1! Anyway she picked Roberto and again lots of viewers said he was her 2nd choice!
Could this be a repeat only this time they let it go all the way --i:e beyond FD,-before letting the situation implode??? AJMO---thinking aloud!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:37 am

I can't believe there would just be a switch, neat and clean.

I'd think if there really is mutual interest these two will take it slowly. Tyler is patient I think, and would certainly not want to ride a roller coaster and crash if some of the bumps can be avoided by going slow.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:25 am

LynnTa wrote:I am now wondering whether the tptb are giving us another Frank storyline from Ali's season. Frank was a fave of hers. He gets the 1st date (Hollywood sign) and throughout the show they never failed to show us how into him she was. He made it all the way to FD only to fly to Tahiti to tell her he was going back to his girlfriend! Leaving Ali devastated and lots of viewers commented that Frank might have been her F1!  Anyway she picked Roberto and again lots of viewers said he was her 2nd choice!
Could this be a repeat only this time they let it go all the way --i:e beyond FD,-before letting the situation implode???   AJMO---thinking aloud!!!
I could very well be the story line.JMO
I only say this because we do have this on Screencap of Hannah getting up from the table and Jed outside look not very happy..so who knows!! We really don’t have any 100% proof of who is the actual F1.. like Katilyn Snapchat! JMO
Either way there are things going on behind the scenes for sure! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:02 am

Does anyone know if Jed is contractually required to be at ATFR?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:09 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Ok, Im posting this again, cause its making my mind explode. Uh guys, please tell me you saw what song Tyler posted on his SM. I know I got my tinfoil hat on....but how can this not seem coincidental? Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6mrfCueJM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lCzVwmhA11QtMsR-3thMXXHMB-dZbqUQ-SzvVT6mF-5_R6x89D03wS8o

ETA:

Sometimes, I get messy, you can be my biggest secret
I ain’t sliding if you’re wit’ him
Baby, you gon’ have to leave him
I got morals on Sundays, sometimes on Wednesdays

You, you're in love with somebody else
Maybe I could offer some help
Get over them by getting under me
But you might OD if you get too much of me

I can tell you fucked up over
Someone else you can't replace, and
You finally realized
That broken love just ain't worth saving
You tryna lick the wounds
But someone's not reciprocatin'
i think this is a message to hannah. i believe the lead and the second runner up cannot be in touch right? so the only way to communicate is openly on social media. that is why arie liked lauren's pictures since that was the only way he could communicate. we could be in for the first bachelorette do-over.

Ok. When/where did Tyler post this? I don’t see it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 am

@sosleepy it’s one of the songs on tyler’s ‘Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2764’ playlist on Spotify.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:13 am

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy it’s one of the songs on tyler’s ‘Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2764’ playlist on Spotify.

FFS. Deceased.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:17 am

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy it’s one of the songs on tyler’s ‘Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2764’ playlist on Spotify.
he is also playing it in the first story on his instagram (due to expire soon). his friend matt is dancing to it.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:30 am

That playlist with a ”❤” must be about Hannah. Read the lyrics on every song he added. Crazy

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:45 am

I think the lyrics to some of the songs he added yesterday are super interesting:

What if nothing ever will change?
Oh, I'm caught between your love and a hard place
Oh, I wish there was a right way
I'm caught between your love and a hard place, oh
x

But I don't wanna give up
Baby, I just want you to get up
Lately I've been a little fed up
Wish you would just focus on

Me
Can you focus on me?
Baby, can you focus on me?
Me
Me
Can you focus on me?
Baby, can you focus on me?
x

I'll be here when you're done trippin', overthinkin'
I'll been sippin', that's how I control
This feelin', you keep trippin'
Thinkin' I'ma give up on you, girl
I want you to know I really wanna take you there
I really wanna change your name
I wanna know why you keep trippin', trip-trippin' on me

Come through, come through, girl, I need to see you
Come tell me why you trippin' on me yeah
Come through, come through, girl, I need to see you
I need to see you, I need to see you
x

Just lyrics to a few songs to give y’all insight into Tyler’s mood about love.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz