SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:53 am

I don't know if it has been discussed here or not, but have any of the guys expressed an opinion on Jed having a girlfriend and coming on the show?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Doats Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:04 pm

Idlemess wrote:Is there any indication of Tyler playing second fiddle and wanting Hannah post show?

JMO but I'm not sure Tyler cares if he is second, third or fourth fiddle. I think he wants to be the FINAL fiddle and spend his life with Hannah.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:06 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I don't know if it has been discussed here or not, but have any of the guys expressed an opinion on Jed having a girlfriend and coming on the show?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 pm

I assume now that Hannah has officially broken up with Jed, we may hear more criticism from the men. I’m especially curious to hear Tyler’s response to it, but we will have to wait for AFR for that. Gosh. I cannot wait to catch up to real time in this saga! This is probably the most exciting post show build up I can ever remember from this franchise, imo of course.

Also for sure... the second place argument. So dumb. Hannah went on like 4 dates each with these guys during the show. With cameras. How can you leads possibly make the right decision every time? We have 3 documented marriages and families from “second choice” people, and I bet thats only the tip of the ice berg. I’m sure many leads have made mistakes in the past and just weren’t brave enough to correct it. It’s seeing these people in the real world that solidifies feelings. Seeing such a jarring difference in Jed, and possibly seeing Tyler from afar being everything and more than she thought he was on the show... may have really contributed to the breakup and (hopeful) reconciliation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:28 pm

How do you think the hordes of women going on Tyler’s runs will affect Hannah’s feelings?  I don’t think Tyler intends for Hannah to be intimidated at all, and for him this is all about using his fame for good (which I would think would make him more attractive to Hannah).  But could Hannah’s reaction be that she doesn’t want a guy who has women drooling at his feet?  I’m fearful, because they’re just so great together and hope it’s not an issue for her.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:31 pm

I don’t think that bothers Hannah because Tyler has shown himself not to be a player no matter what circumstance he is in. He’s out doing charity work and not bar hopping. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:33 pm

mbl wrote:How do you think the hordes of women going on Tyler’s runs will affect Hannah’s feelings?  I don’t think Tyler intends for Hannah to be intimidated at all, and for him this is all about using his fame for good (which I would think would make him more attractive to Hannah).  But could Hannah’s reaction be that she doesn’t want a guy who has women drooling at his feet?  I’m fearful, because they’re just so great together and hope it’s not an issue for her.

Well, she wanted a man that people are drawn to. His runs pretty much show that giggling
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:34 pm

Judging from photos, he looks incredibly uncomfortable with all the women.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:35 pm

okkaayy wrote:Judging from photos, he looks incredibly uncomfortable with all the women.

Except Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:37 pm

Moved from the F1-F2 NO Discussion thread.

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I'm not surprised with a two night finale and sort of suspect they will do this a bit like they did Jason's season. IMO night 1 will be MTP, LCD, and the FRC where she will pick Jed and reject Tyler IMO it will be hard to watch. Then they will show the break off of her engagement with Jed and leave with a cliff hanger - what happens next?

IMO night 2 will be the final breakup of her relationship with Jed and very possibly reuniting with Tyler - live. I say this because that may be the only way to keep reuniting with Tyler secret - it won't happen before hand and thus can't be spoiled. I do believe that the show is going to do whatever they can to provide a happy ending and Hannah breaking up with Jed and leaving single isn't, IMO, the kind of happy ending the show wants; so I expect more. IMO the only ending that would be happy is Hannah with Tyler.

IMO, this supports the scripted storyboarding we've heard so much about over the years.  Hannah may have been told to pick Jed (which, as we know, makes no sense), then they could break up and she would reunite with Tyler, which most people want.  This would explain their edits and why it was OK for People to put out the story about Jed and the ex-gf.  Not to mention, why they made such a huge deal about getting rid of the guy with a gf back home on night one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:I assume now that Hannah has officially broken up with Jed, we may hear more criticism from the men. I’m especially curious to hear Tyler’s response to it, but we will have to wait for AFR for that. Gosh. I cannot wait to catch up to real time in this saga! This is probably the most exciting post show build up I can ever remember from this franchise, imo of course.

Also for sure... the second place argument. So dumb. Hannah went on like 4 dates each with these guys during the show. With cameras. How can you leads possibly make the right decision every time? We have 3 documented marriages and families from “second choice” people, and I bet thats only the tip of the ice berg. I’m sure many leads have made mistakes in the past and just weren’t brave enough to correct it. It’s seeing these people in the real world that solidifies feelings. Seeing such a jarring difference in Jed, and possibly seeing Tyler from afar being everything and more than she thought he was on the show... may have really contributed to the breakup and (hopeful) reconciliation.

Sounds like a discussion for the “no engagement” ending for this show. They need to stop that in my opinion.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:01 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]Moved from the F1-F2 NO Discussion thread.

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I'm not surprised with a two night finale and sort of suspect they will do this a bit like they did Jason's season. IMO night 1 will be MTP, LCD, and the FRC where she will pick Jed and reject Tyler IMO it will be hard to watch. Then they will show the break off of her engagement with Jed and leave with a cliff hanger - what happens next?

IMO night 2 will be the final breakup of her relationship with Jed and very possibly reuniting with Tyler - live. I say this because that may be the only way to keep reuniting with Tyler secret - it won't happen before hand and thus can't be spoiled. I do believe that the show is going to do whatever they can to provide a happy ending and Hannah breaking up with Jed and leaving single isn't, IMO, the kind of happy ending the show wants; so I expect more. IMO the only ending that would be happy is Hannah with Tyler.

IMO, this supports the scripted storyboarding we've heard so much about over the years.  Hannah may have been told to pick Jed (which, as we know, makes no sense), then they could break up and she would reunite with Tyler, which most people want.  This would explain their edits and why it was OK for People to put out the story about Jed and the ex-gf.  Not to mention, why they made such a huge deal about getting rid of the guy with a gf back home on night one.

Thanks for moving that over.  i completely agree with bolded.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz