SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:28 pm

Well good news for Jed is now he can write some songs from first hand experience new breakup songs, cheating ways songs, what happens when lies catch up to you ..... great material for a country singer.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:30 pm

@Luvstruck Too bad Randy Travis already penned Reasons I Cheat giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:21 pm

@albean99 I know RCI and Celebrity do not carry major stations like ABC. Carnival just scaled back their stations and is similar to the aforementioned, same with NCL. Princess is owned by Carnival so I would expect the same. Holland does not either. I don’t know about the others.
The good thing is, IMO, a cruise beats out Fless &Co any day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:26 pm

@Kashathediva I guess I could be thinking in the past. I hardly put the tv on these days. Will delete my post.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:01 pm

Hannah, baby, you're absolutely bad*ss for breaking off the engagement and I'm all here for women not letting themselves drag in lies by charming but deceitful men. Been happening for way too often and unfortunately, it will likely never stop.

But if you really want to get back to Tyler, you better take your time to pull yourself together and make a decision out of love, not out of desperation. He's got your back but this is not his sh*t to fix. I gotta be protective of Ty, you broke his heart once so you better be firm and confident if you take the next step towards him. I'm rooting for you though, you're the closest one to this James Dean daydream.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:53 pm

Does Tyler want another chance with Hannah? I’m sure he should or will have a say about that imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:19 am

Idlemess wrote:Does Tyler want another chance with Hannah? I’m sure he should or will have a say about that imo.

We don’t know if either wants the other. No matter what both have a say in it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:38 am

Sharnee wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Luvstruck This board believes that her IG and TC's IG are somewhat syncing up.  Her latest was a pic from their date....said, "Back in the saddle"

Everyone thinks that they are really pushing the TC narrative and she started liking some of his posts today.

Can you tell us what Posts? They are massively flirting and I’m game for that . He gets her and she gets him . Imo

If she "got" him why didn't she choose him?? She needs to take at least a year off and figure herself out before rushing into another relationship.If not, she'd only be cheating the other person. You don't say yes to an engagement if you don't love the person and to jump right out of that into another is just not the thing to do..IMHO but that's just me...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:41 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Luvstruck This board believes that her IG and TC's IG are somewhat syncing up.  Her latest was a pic from their date....said, "Back in the saddle"

Everyone thinks that they are really pushing the TC narrative and she started liking some of his posts today.

Can you tell us what Posts? They are massively flirting and I’m game for that . He gets her and she gets him . Imo

If she "got" him why didn't she choose him?? She needs to take at least a year off and figure herself out before rushing into another relationship.If not, she'd only be cheating the other person. You don't say yes to an engagement if you don't love the person and to jump right out of that into another is just not the thing to do..IMHO but that's just me...

It worked for Jason and Arie, I think this world is different than a regular engagement.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:46 am

Reuniting with their runner up worked out well for both Jason and Arie. They each got a marriage and a beautiful daughter out of it. 

This show is a pressure cooker. The lead can develop genuine feelings for more than one person at the same time. Hannah was supposedly so torn that she changed her mind at the last minute. No one is saying that Tyler and Hannah need to get engaged at the finale a month from now. If feelings are still there on both their sides (activity this week leads me to believe this is the case) then they owe it to themselves to get in touch at some point (if they haven’t already). They then can decide if perhaps giving it a shot in the real world is what they need to do. Why live with “what if’s?”

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:50 am

LoveDovez wrote:If she "got" him why didn't she choose him?? She needs to take at least a year off and figure herself out before rushing into another relationship.If not, she'd only be cheating the other person. You don't say yes to an engagement if you don't love the person and to jump right out of that into another is just not the thing to do..IMHO but that's just me...
I know it’s not exactly the same but we’ve had two bachelors propose to women they didn’t really love and they jumped right in with the person they did. Both of those couples are married with kids. I think it could absolutely work if she wanted to be with Tyler right away. It’s just a matter to me of whether or not Hannah fell in love with Tyler and if reconciling is something she would even want. I think Tyler’s made his feelings very clear short of plainly saying “Hannah please take me back”. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:07 am

In the playlist sleuthing I saw Hannah’s choices and one stood out too: TOVE LO ‘ Glad he’s gone ‘ excerpt of lyrics, ‘ no tears for this sucker’ ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz