SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:41 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I thought Peter broke up with his GF a couple months before filming.  Big difference.

Which story did Haley tell BB about post filming?  

She owned up to where she was naive / dumb . He/they discussed that it would be like acting even if he kissed Hannah . Funny because it feels like he was acting . When Hannah made his corny jokes it went over his head . I think she is logical and she didn’t get paid for her story .
she certainly got a lot of publicity for her own singing career didn't she? that's better than direct payment. she has made a
name for herself. that is her prerogative. but for me she is losing credibility about heartbreak and seems like she is on a vengeance tour which is never pretty. jmho.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:25 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't care that Haley is getting something out of this? laugh out loud

Literally DGAF. You go girl. It’s brave to put yourself out there like this, especially since apparently we have so many other woman (Peter’s ex, the video person of Jed, apparently Jed’s other ex with the eating disorder...) who are too afraid to put their names to stories about bad men, and are just kind of staying in hiding. So I say, Haley, you boss. Hope you get a little promotion too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't care that Haley is getting something out of this? laugh out loud

Literally DGAF. You go girl. It’s brave to put yourself out there like this, especially since apparently we have so many other woman (Peter’s ex, the video person of Jed, apparently Jed’s other ex with the eating disorder...) who are too afraid to put their names to stories about bad men, and are just kind of staying in hiding. So I say, Haley, you boss. Hope you get a little promotion too.
Yeah I don’t give a f*ck either. A lot of these people come of this show looking for fame and stepping all over people in their lives like they’re nothing, to do it. That’s what Jed did imo. I’m not gonna get mad at someone for using him as well. I’m just wondering what more there is to say though. Is it just gonna be a rehash of stuff we already know or are we actually gonna get something new out of this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:39 pm

I want the video at CMA released badly. Like badly. WTH? What’s up with all the ethical people?? laugh out loud Sell that $hit to tmz ASAP!!

I just feel like if Hannah saw proof, if real proof was out there about post show behavior.... it will be hard and terrible, but in the long run it will save her so much grief. It could potentially give her a second chance with Tyler, who I do feel like is sending out a lot of messages on SM how much he still cares. Living in denial? Maybe. Probably. But at the very least, it would give her a chance to break free from this boulder that’s dragging her down. Until now, the gf drama can so easily be excused away as “before her,” and “he just fell in love and didn’t know what he was getting into,” or whatever such nonsense. Idk. I’m here for the mess now. I’m sorry Jed is hurting or whatever. I don’t want to crucify him forever. But let this be a huge lesson to him about how to treat women going forward. He’ll survive.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:40 pm

I kinda feel a rehash. She just seems to be logically recounting a hurtful event in her life and can prove Jed was a part of it. She’s not going overboard . I’ll just wait for the cliff notes though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:snip
Which story did Haley tell BB about post filming?  

I think she actually told both. The first meeting was as described in the People Magazine article where they met at a venue about 2 weeks after Jed returned and hadn't made contact. It was after this meeting that he called her but she didn't answer the call. The second meeting was afterwards - at the CMA - as described in the US Magazine article. IMO both reporters could have had the same information and chose to write it up differently - just so each could report something the other had not reported.

She owned what she now realizes as her own mistakes (and should have broken up with him before he went on the show) and claims she hasn't gotten paid for any of the interviews she's done. IMO she came across as articulate, open and seemed to be honest.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't care that Haley is getting something out of this? laugh out loud

IMO Peter’s situation is more like Tayshia’s in that both stopped dating the other person before going on the show and in neither situation are exes saying “love” was said. Heck, Colton flew Tia to LA for a weekend before going on Becca’s season. Colton, like Peter and Tayshia, was actively dating during the casting process. IMO their actions aren’t about bad men or a bad woman but it’s certainly a poor decision if dating after you know you will be on the show. So far, we have no knowledge of these 3 still dating beyond the point of their place being confirmed.

Should the spoiler be correct, this Jed fiasco story is all that’s needed for Hannah to walk away at any point going forward in RL. It’s a mess she didn’t make but stepped into unaware.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:23 pm

@notarose I do agree about Peter. I’m really not sure why that’s such a big deal. He broke up with her, at least, with a few months to spare. Meh. I was just throwing it in, cause it’s another example of a woman who got quiet and cold feet about outing a man on this show for her perceived reasons (and I guess we really don’t know the full story cause she decided not to talk). Ya know?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think If Jef did tell Hannah about Haley, it would be HIS truth, and we probably will only hear the truth according to TPTB, IMO.

If Jed had said anything to Hannah about Hayley - and it's shown - I would bet dollars to donuts that it's going to not match up with what Hayley has posted evidence of (Jed will sugar coat it), and it will ignite this issue all over again and he will look worse than he already does now.

I think that at the very least the one truth (backed up with physical evidence provided by Haley) is that Jed was in a relationship with Haley prior to leaving Nashville and flying out to LA to begin filming the Bachelorette show.  And he himself even admitted that his intention for going on the show in the first place was to use the show as a platform to help launch his singing career.  So far, no proof of the other accusations regarding his behavior after filming ended have surfaced.  But both of those things are the truth, period.

I personally believe Haley's version of events, that they were dating, and that she believed him when he said that he only wanted to make it to the F5.  And now I see that he even borrowed Haley's guitar case to take with him.  That can also be verified with a picture showing it on her IG account.

I truly hope that Jed did tell Hannah something while the show was being filmed, his version, because I agree that he will make it appear like he was a standup guy who was completely honest with Haley prior to leaving for the show.  He will sugar coat it for Hannah, and she will eat it up.

I will concede to the bolded.  Yes they were in a relationship PRIOR(and that's the key word) to the filming of the show.....NOT that he was still in a relationship WHILE on the show.

Sharnee wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:***snipped***

That truth could be ... awkward? ... for Jed to admit (if indeed he did). One representation that I believe is still unchanged in modern contracts (this came from Trista's which was at one time publicly posted on the internet) is:

I am currently single; specifically meaning I am not currently in a marital relationship (of any nature), nor a cohabitation relationship involving physical intimacy or a monogamous dating relationship of more than two months in duration.

So unless Jed was cheating on Hayley (and thus not monogamous) he lied when he signed his contract. If he told the truth (and they still put him on the show) then they knew about the GF before filming started.
oh wow you could be on to something here. maybe the producers are throwing jed under the bus as a lesson for anyone else who wants to come on the show with a significant other!

Wonder if this contract criteria affects Peter too ?

Why would it affect Peter? Peter was broken up with his girlfriend before leaving for the show as was Jed. IMO, it is a moot point. Both guys were broken up with their respective girlfriends before the show.....

sosleepy wrote:I want the video at CMA released badly. Like badly. WTH? What’s up with all the ethical people?? laugh out loud Sell that $hit to tmz ASAP!!

I just feel like if Hannah saw proof, if real proof was out there about post show behavior.... it will be hard and terrible, but in the long run it will save her so much grief. It could potentially give her a second chance with Tyler, who I do feel like is sending out a lot of messages on SM how much he still cares. Living in denial? Maybe. Probably. But  at the very least, it would give her a chance to break free from this boulder that’s dragging her down. Until now, the gf drama can so easily be excused away as “before her,” and “he just fell in love and didn’t know what he was getting into,” or whatever such nonsense. Idk. I’m here for the mess now. I’m sorry Jed is hurting or whatever. I don’t want to crucify him forever. But let this be a huge lesson to him about how to treat women going forward. He’ll survive.
IMO, because the video isn't being released.....really makes me wonder what is in it. IMO, likely the video isn't showing much. The person that said they had it is wanting fame and is stringing it along. Then others are making such a big deal about the hearsay evidence. IMO, it likely won't really match up to all the hoopla of it.

IMO, Hannah likely knows the ABSOLUTE truth vs all the hearsay/innuendo/crap being said without "proof" for it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 pm

@Aunties_Love I’m just curious, cause I know you’ve been around the block once or twice with this show... same for me.

How did you feel about Ed/Jillian during Ed’s scandal? Genuine question. To me, these situations are pretty dang similar. Happy tenth anniversary to that season. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:36 pm

IMO, I absolutely believe Bachelor.spoilers on this dirt with Jed. She’s not trying to get any fame out of it whatsoever. She’s not even advertising it on her IG. All she’s getting is a flood of reddit comments. She can’t release it for legal reasons. I also think it’s possible Hannah doesn’t know everything with all the hearsay in that she could believe Jed and say no more. IMO he is incredibly manipulative so if he has her early on, I could see her saying no I don’t want to see anything else, I believe him. Or she could know everything and have dumped him already, or be trying to make this awful situation with a sleazeball work. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I will concede to the bolded.  Yes they were in a relationship PRIOR(and that's the key word) to the filming of the show.....NOT that he was still in a relationship WHILE on the show.

Why would it affect Peter?  Peter was broken up with his girlfriend before leaving for the show as was Jed.  IMO, it is a moot point.  Both guys were broken up with their respective girlfriends before the show.....
Just addressing these two points because we always have to be clear about the facts. Peter and his gf broke up in December. That is a fact. When Jed went on the show, he had NOT broken up with Haley. Those are the facts. We have seen text messages from the day Jed leaves to film the show where he literally said “I’ll call you when I land”. According to Haley they were together the night before he left as well. He had her guitar case while on the show. The fact is we have no evidence to back up the assertion that he broke up with her before he left but tons to say they were still together. As someone who’s terrible at ending a relationship, Jed (probably) crossing his fingers and wishing it in his mind while on the show, doesn’t actually make it so. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz