SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:25 pm

@alwayscooking I posted part 1 and this is Part 2. Loved listening to it

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:01 pm

The beast is back and in the saddle .
Maybe the shackles came off
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Ea8f5110

https://instagram.com/alabamahannah?igshid=11t130or1dug2

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:04 pm

^^ Hannah and Jed are for sure dunzo, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Yup! The poetry book is titled “the princess saves herself in this one.” Add in the queen sticker she included? Yeah. I think her and Jed are for real done.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Sharnee wrote:The beast is back and in the saddle .
Maybe the shackles came off
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Ea8f5110

https://instagram.com/alabamahannah?igshid=11t130or1dug2
@sharnee, adding the title of the book so we can have it all one one place. The “Princess saves herself in this one” says it all IMHO.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 C921c710
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yup! The poetry book is titled “the princess saves herself in this one.” Add in the queen sticker she included? Yeah. I think her and Jed are for real done.

She cut the anchor that was trying to sink her. She’s at Walmart all smiles and happiness , ABC’s tweet,
No response is a response . Jed in a dark place. This is starting to add up imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Who can totally see Tyler DM’ing her “You go girl! You got this.”

Love that she chose the word “Queen”, subtle hint maybe.

No matter what, I’m proud of her. She did save herself. That’s not always easy when the heart is involved.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Did she really add, "Queen Me?" Oh, Hannah. Rolling Eyes duh
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:10 pm

@mercieme Thank you. Yes it makes a difference .

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:17 pm

I really like Hannah, and I know some of our deepest wounds are not visible, but some days I struggle to understand how someone with her looks and personality really truly needs to learn to believe in herself... But then even my own mom, very possibly the prettiest lady in the neighborhood (I look like dad, laugh out loud) had low self esteem. It just seems so incongruous. Time to go reread my copy of the velveteen rabbit, maybe....jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:18 pm

I think the past 4 days on her social media plus her apple music I really think she is single. I don't know if her and Jed offically called it but to me they are both sort of acting like single people. With Jed he spent most of last week and most of this week in hiding according to what his friend told bachelor.spoilers. But the last 2 days he has gone out and tried to get back to his normal life it seems by going to Sean's concert Friday and a birthday party last night. This is jmo but I think right now they are both letting out the stress that seemed to be in their relationship from last week. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 pm

She's unfortunately had her share of tragedy. She had a childhood illness and i think some close family members were murdered when she was very young.

http://www.pageantupdate.info/miss-alabama-usa-2018-profile.html

After battling a childhood illness, suffering the loss of loved ones to homicide, coupled with suffering from anxiety and depression in college, Hannah is dedicated to starting an open conversation about the freedom to deal with mental health challenges and the importance of forgiveness.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz