SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom thanks. Confusing. It's all one paragraph.

Did RS say all that, did the spoiler account say the last sentence?

Hannah ended it, What is it? the engagement or the whole relationship?

TY to anyone who can clarify.

It sounds like the engagement was ended, but no one truly knows if they are still together. Hannah was in beast mode last night on Twitter and Jed was looking pretty somber on his friend's boat in an IG story yesterday. Maybe they had another fight? Makes sense about her IG story of the Notebook fight scene, which she said was one of her favorite scenes. Who knows anymore. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:54 pm

@ReneeM Thanks for clarifying!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't want Hannah and Tyler to get together .... I want him for the Bach!    She had her chance and blew it IMO

ETA ... Hannah can go BIP to find a guy.

For me, Tyler being the Bachelor was always a consolation prize. A huge part of Tyler’s appeal to me is his devotion and dedication to Hannah. As for Hannah, I’m not blaming her on blowing anything. A manipulative, crazy manipulative man stole this from her. He was charming, he had a lot of people duped. I would have been duped too. I don’t think she should let a 6 week failed engagement with a horrible person ruin this entire experience for her. I don’t know where her heart is or what she really wants, but *IF* it’s to be with Tyler and *IF* that’s also what he wants, i believe in second chances. Jmo

First she was "duped" by Luke ..then by Jed ...that's a pattern of someone who goes for the physical and superficial. Shes not ready for anything serious IMO she wants a wild fling. She can find that on BP. Tyler doesn't deserve to be her 3rd choice Luke and then Jed ..in that order ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:57 pm

There is an entry on Reddit that says that Nick V. on his podcast said that Tyler is going to be fine no matter what. Therefore, people somehow think that Nick has some insider knowledge because he said that on his podcast. My question -- just because Nick says something -- why do people think that he is in the know about Tyler and his life? They've never met before. I doubt Tyler is going to bear his deep thoughts and feelings to someone that he doesn't even know. I also don't think that Nick has everything figured out just because he used to be The Bachelor. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:01 pm

@suzq I actually listened to that whole podcast. 

Nick was speaking about Luke and how in deep he is with Hannah on the show and how it’s like he’s losing his mind. He’s so infatuated with Hannah and Luke believes his feelings are genuine. He then compared Tyler to him and referenced how no matter what happens, Tyler will be fine post show. Nick was not trying to say he had any sort of insider information. He was just comparing how Luke is on the show versus Tyler essentially.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:02 pm

suzq wrote:There is an entry on Reddit that says that Nick V. on his podcast said that Tyler is going to be fine no matter what.  Therefore, people somehow think that Nick has some insider knowledge because he said that on his podcast. My question -- just because Nick says something -- why do people think that he is in the know about Tyler and his life?  They've never met before.  I doubt Tyler is going to bear his deep thoughts and feelings to someone that he doesn't even know.  I also don't think that Nick has everything figured out just because he used to be The Bachelor.  JMO.

This is an example of reading too much into things and over thinking stuff and it's been happening a lot over there. This whole messy season have now made some viewers even more over the top with the reading into every social media post, comment, etc. Honestly at this point I'm just ready for this season to be done and over with.

IMO, I think Nick just means that no matter what - Bachelor gig or not, back with Hannah or not - Tyler will be fine because let's see, Tyler is gorgeous, seemingly a sweetheart, is clearly the most popular guy to come out of Hannah's season, seems to have a great head on his shoulders, still fairly young, who knows what opportunities may come from this, etc. So yeah, no matter what happens, he'll likely be just fine. I personally don't think it's anything deeper than that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:02 pm

^ Nick doesn’t know anything. laugh out loud *IMO*And also he’s not wrong. Tyler will be fine no matter what. I mean, I could go out and say that too, and it doesn’t make me Nostradamus. laugh out loud Its just good logic that this confident, positive guy is going to land on his feet in one way or another.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom thanks. Confusing. It's all one paragraph.

Did RS say all that, did the spoiler account say the last sentence?

Hannah ended it, What is it? the engagement or the whole relationship?

TY to anyone who can clarify.

Valid point GA. I see that RS is skating a lot so to speak, he is still vague in his attempts to be firm. Some things still are not adding up. He will not comment tonight, maybe he is avoiding live tweeting for a reason ? Just saying.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 pm

Yeah, Nick has no idea how Tyler feels. IMO* laugh out loud  Especially after this Jed scandal, which 100% impacted his relationship with Hannah. You can't tell me Tyler is fine and dandy with it all. Tyler's defense of Hannah tweet was stemming from more than just internet trolls. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:13 pm

lleyki wrote:
suzq wrote:There is an entry on Reddit that says that Nick V. on his podcast said that Tyler is going to be fine no matter what.  Therefore, people somehow think that Nick has some insider knowledge because he said that on his podcast. My question -- just because Nick says something -- why do people think that he is in the know about Tyler and his life?  They've never met before.  I doubt Tyler is going to bear his deep thoughts and feelings to someone that he doesn't even know.  I also don't think that Nick has everything figured out just because he used to be The Bachelor.  JMO.

This is an example of reading too much into things and over thinking stuff and it's been happening a lot over there. This whole messy season have now made some viewers even more over the top with the reading into every social media post, comment, etc. Honestly at this point I'm just ready for this season to be done and over with.

IMO, I think Nick just means that no matter what - Bachelor gig or not, back with Hannah or not - Tyler will be fine because let's see, Tyler is gorgeous, seemingly a sweetheart, is clearly the most popular guy to come out of Hannah's season, seems to have a great head on his shoulders, still fairly young, who knows what opportunities may come from this, etc. So yeah, no matter what happens, he'll likely be just fine. I personally don't think it's anything deeper than that.

I completely agree, people are super defensive about everything and ascribing all manner of feelings and loyalties and leanings for which there is zero proof this season. It’s kind of amusing actually. Mainly, we just see people going out of their way to prevent a quite foolish girl, IMO from looking like a quite foolish girl. Well she is but, at least she’s young and has time to smarten up!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:17 pm

@sosleepy. I also think that Tyler will land on his feet. However, I don't think that means that he doesn't have feelings For Hannah (I felt like that is what was implied). Sometimes, you are given no choice, but to make the best of a situation even if it isn't what you want. However, sometimes thing change and opportunities that you thought were lost become available again. That's how I view Hannah and Tyler -- things have changed For Hannah and now possibly for Tyler as well. Why live with what ifs? I think there is potential with them and hopefully, they think strongly about exploring that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but we haven’t seen ANY scene of possible proposal or F1 F2 F3  choices . ( except for that confusing scene of CH with the guy who is returning...) is it too early or is it jus me reading into it? They seem to hide more things from the last 3 episodes and keep them a-LOT closer than usual. We have barely any S/C for the last 2 final dates and interactions, and location is still not really firmed up. Tonight will be interesting to see what they preview for the MTP and usually they have more footage of those scenes.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz