SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 pm

@Ash2214. Thanks for that clarifying info! I get what Nick was saying in regards to Tyler and Luke.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:23 pm

I actually think this situation is panning out to be what TPTB has been waiting for which is the ending will be a complete surprise. While RS has revealed the spoilers that she got engaged to Jed, we still don’t know what the ending will be. Unless more spoilers come out between now and ATFR, we don’t know if she will stay with Jed, remain single or take a shot with Tyler (her F2). It’s a suspense I didn’t want to be in. I’m the kind of person who reads the last page of the book so I do not get too invested so now that I don’t know the last page, it’s so unsettling!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 pm

SarahD wrote:I actually think this situation is panning out to be what TPTB has been waiting for which is the ending will be a complete surprise. While RS has revealed the spoilers that she got engaged to Jed, we still don’t know what the ending will be. Unless more spoilers come out between now and ATFR, we don’t know if she will stay with Jed, remain single or take a shot with Tyler (her F2). It’s a suspense I didn’t want to be in. I’m the kind of person who reads the last page of the book so I do not get too invested so now that I don’t know the last page, it’s so unsettling!

I’m right there with you. I am not one for surprises. I don’t like surprises at Christmas even. I read the last page of books and I like to know the ending of movies. I’m so afraid of getting emotionally attached to characters. I’m completely aware that this makes me an unstable person and I’m sure a therapist would have a field day with me, but that’s just how I am. This season is legit making me lose my effing mind.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:36 pm

@SarahD. I'm the same! I like to be spoiled for the seasons, too. I also read the last page of a book first to determine if I want to invest the time in reading it. I was quite disappointed that she picked Jed and to be honest -- I wish she had let Luke P. go about 3 episodes ago. I would love to see a rewrite of this season and most definitely the ending. I truly hope that she has learned from this experience and grows from it. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:I feel like this happens a lot with this show....

Kendall didn’t deserve Joe, Cassie didn’t deserve Colton, Lauren didn’t deserve Ben, Desiree didn’t deserve Chris, Ashley didn’t deserve Jared... these dudes are just Bachelor nation dudes. I mean, most of them end up being pretty disappointing. laugh out loud If they find love, it’s not about being deserving anyway, and regardless, most everyone is deserving of love. JMO
Also, most male celebrities of any kind are married to, or dating, women who don’t deserve them, according to their female fans. I wonder why. cheeky

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Spoilers have been weird for sure . Even saying engagement off but they’re still together and another , they broke up. Like someone is feeding spoilers all around . When the first spoiler came out and we were worried , someone asked the mod from another site and said, everything is fine and they(Tyler and Hannah) are happy . I mean it’s kinda all over the place . So is there a chance even the spoilers are foiled ? Anything is possible except , Fleiss always wanting to get back at RS and his credibility . Another constant is, Jed is not a very high character guy with women . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:44 pm

@Julie81 and SarahD, I so identify with both of you as to reading the last page of books even though it drives my husband absolutely nuts that I do so! One of the reasons I love this forum so much is because all the wonderful sleuthers have always at least narrowed down the guys at the end. This season though, it's absolutely crazy and TPTB must be dancing with joy that they have us all unsure and unclear.

Let me just say that I have fallen for Tyler and his outlook on life. If he and Hannah are meant to be then I think he would be happy to be her final choice. If they aren't meant to move forward together then I wish them the very best and hope they do find that wonderful, total love that we all deserve.

And if they aren't going to be together then can I please, please have Tyler (if he wants it) as the Bach? Pretty please...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hey guys. Can we talk hypotheticals for a sec? IF Hannah and Tyler get back together or end the show “trying to see where it goes” or whatever.... how do you see it playing out? I feel like Hannah HAS to be the one to take the lead, and really make it clear to him how much she cares and regrets. I mean, Arie and Jason really had to do that. Do you see Hannah going on a full tears apology tour with him? Or do you see Tyler really going after her, telling her it’s ok and he just wants to support her? Just trying to picture how this could best play.

At the AFTR they normally bring out Final 2 guy first, show highlights of his journey, talk about the experience, and Chris Harrison asks are you still in love with her & ready to see her ? Then she comes out, they greet, Chris Harrison tells him this is his chance to ask any unresolved questions, they say goodbye, then show goes to commercial break. When they come back from break CH asks her & audience if they are ready to meet the number 1 guy & he is introduced, they show scenes of their journey, talk about falling in love & hopes for future, the girl is given the Neil Lane ring to wear in public, the couple is excited they can be public with their love. CH gives them an exotic trip everyone cheers, CH says goodnight until next time.

Maybe they will flip flop it this time, CH can talk with Final guy first, show his journey, talk about the experience, then CH can mention that after filming things went south. CH can ask if he is ready to see Hannah, she comes out, they show canned footage of their breakup & asks status now that engagement has been ended, asks Hannah if they are working on relationship or ...hopefully, in my world, she says sorry Charlie, they say goodbye, show goes to break. Then when they come back they bring out Tyler, Show his journey with Hannah, some clips how hard it was for her to decide, asks if he is still in love with her & if he is ready to see her. They bring Hannah out she tells Tyler she regrets the way things ended and has not been able to stop thinking of him, explains about ending engagement to Jed & say she make a HUGE mistake and tearfully gives him an apology. Chris hands Hannah a red rose & says this is the final rose of the season she asks Tyler if he will accept it, of course his answer is "Always Hannah". They kiss & embrace, everyone is cheering. The couple is excited and happy they found love CH offers them an exotic trip, then says this has truly been the most Dramatic Season ever............they live happily ever after!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Does anyone remember when there wasn't public spoilers to the Franchise? The Jason Mesnick season and what happened afterward between Jason/Melissa/Molly was how Reality Steve became known. He somehow got spoilers to the switch beforehand and published the info. That was the first time he supposedly got spoiler info and it grew from there. I also heard whether it was from RS or somewhere else that the show had been on the verge of cancelation then, but the "scandal" of what transpired then breathed new life into the show. If that is true, than TPTB should be very grateful to Jason M. and everything that he went through. Hannah's season has the potential to also have a controversial ending which may bring in more viewers if it is handled in the right way.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:52 pm

suzq wrote:@sosleepy. I also think that Tyler will land on his feet.  However, I don't think that means that he doesn't have feelings For Hannah (I felt like that is what was implied).  Sometimes, you are given no choice, but to make the best of a situation even if it isn't what you want.  However, sometimes thing change and opportunities that you thought were lost become available again.  That's how I view Hannah and Tyler -- things have changed For Hannah and now possibly for Tyler as well.  Why live with what ifs?  I think there is potential with them and hopefully, they think strongly about exploring that.  

I don't know about anyone else but I wasn't saying that Tyler has no feelings for Hannah. Look I get that this is what some do with the sleuthing - looking and investigating everything to figure out what's happening. And maybe Tyler and Hannah are destined to be together at the end of this crazy season. I just think some have built a whole scenario in their heads and ascribing every single thing either one does in the past couple of days to that. When some of it may be reading too much into things. I don't know, I just think the whole Tyler and Hannah dramatic love reunion is a bit much. At this point, I like Hannah well enough but this season has plain just exhausted me to the point that I don't even care anymore what happens in the end .

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:54 pm

I am so glad I’m not the only one that reads the last page of a book! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 3806527698

I’m also a resident lurker of this board and posts when I’m too invested in the right or wrong couple. I was invested with Tyler from episode 1 and knowing the initial spoilers made me so happy and then it felt like the rug was pulled from underneath me. Now, there is hope but seems a very treacherous one as I think I’m going to be disappointed. Most leads that I loved ended up disappointing me. Jillian being one of them and she disappointed me big time when she couldn’t let go of cheater Ed. I wish Hannah talking about “being empowered” will settle to be alone or take a shot with Tyler. I’ll be happy with her being single and happier if with Tyler. Just not Jed. There is no redeeming factor involving him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Sharnee wrote:Spoilers have been weird for sure . Even saying engagement off but they’re still together and another , they broke up. Like someone is feeding spoilers all around . When the first spoiler came out and we were worried , someone asked the mod from another site and said, everything is fine and they(Tyler and Hannah)  are happy . I mean it’s kinda all over the place . So is there a chance even the spoilers are foiled ? Anything is possible except , Fleiss always wanting to get back at RS and his credibility . Another constant is, Jed is not a very high character guy with women . Jmo

I agree that a lot of things are all over the place. It seems like ‘spoilers’ sites are popping from everywhere and are copying each other and / competing for credibility and following. RS has been very shaky this season of Bachelorette, it seems to me. He wrote many details wrong and is brushing it off. And the big one, the Finale is
still vague despite what he says. Especially after the change. He didn’t give any location or details for the last LCD or FRC ...I think he is scrambling and is trying to keep up. Good thing he has his podcast which provides a lot of great info and sometime in some there are breaks of important info. Like it happened inadvertently with Haley. A lot is not adding up and makes me scratch
Still need to sleuth and trust what we see, not assume too much but keep on trusting our guts too.
Tonight will hopefully provide a lot more preview to use.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz