SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:I personally think neither Peter nor Tyler even want to be the next lead. Tyler seems pretty keen on becoming a full time model in NYC and taking a break to get more interwoven into reality television platform will take him away from a legitimate professional career in modelling and he isn't as conservative as ABC usually goes for too in the leads.

Peter on the other hand will have to give up his job to become the lead and he too looks like he is far more interested in maintaining his career.

Mike seems like the best choice for ABC. He is the right age, eligible and veryy good looking. The best part is he is ready to get married. Seems like he got back from Paradise single too but not sure about that fact. Purely speculation laugh out loud !
With the bolded, who says that Peter has to give up his job?  Far from the truth, IMO.  Remember Jake Pavelka?  He was a pilot for a major airline and didn't give up his job to be the lead....he went on extended leave.  That's all.  Then when all was said and done, he went back to his job.  Think the same thing could happen with Peter as well.  He won't give up his job but rather take an extended leave and go back to it when filming is done....like a lot of leads do.

Auntie, I like Peter too and won't be upset if he's the choice.  However, I think Jake was a regional pilot or with a smaller airline.  SCMIIW but I think Peter is just recently with Delta and this may be their specific policy about time off/behavior while off work.
Wasn't Jake with Southwest Airlines during the season? Thought I saw somewhere that he took an extended leave with them during the filming of the season and for 2 weeks after so he could do press releases, etc.

But how is it any different him being with Delta during the airing of the season compared to filming as a lead.....it's all about policy, correct? Therefore if he doesn't disgrace the company no matter what form he's in, then what does it matter?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Miyala wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:I don't think the show cares about getting another wholesome lead. They only care about the drama, ratings, and creating a storyboard. Whoever they choose it will be because they've found the storyboard to get things moving.
Well, with Tyler they would get lots of drama imo. The girls would go crazy over him I believe.
and maybe an ending they wont want. The producers went on at the time and several times since how great of a lead/season Sean had.....it makes me believe they are wanting to move back to that and if so, Peter fits that bill really well. Christian, wholesome, and great looking. Think they could do a far worse choice than him.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

misslurking wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:I don't think the show cares about getting another wholesome lead. They only care about the drama, ratings, and creating a storyboard. Whoever they choose it will be because they've found the storyboard to get things moving.
Well, with Tyler they would get lots of drama imo. The girls would go crazy over him I believe.

Yup! And imagining if he falls for "the wrong one" or the "I'm not here to make friends" girl, then what? Same old show. It's the luck of the draw or the toss of the dice on this crap show.

This !! I would much rather Tyler find someone off this show. He doesn't need this show for him to find his wife, clearly the guy knows how to charm a woman and keep her happy. I am sure he will have better luck finding someone outside the show than in it. I used to love Hannah and I still do but now I wonder how better her luck would have been in Paradise. Less pressure. More options. She has the choice to not pretend to be into someone if she isn't.

I know the verdict is she has is sticking to Jed but I sincerely think she will/has dumped him or is single post show. I want don't want to de board the hot mess express yet !

Edit to add. As much as I will love to watch him as the new lead the rational part of me wants him to stay away from this franchise. It's gone to the gutter. Paradise is the only safe space in here for anyone to remain sane and actually end up finding someone worth dating.

Paradise isn’t safe!! Just go look at the spoiler thread and what that’s likely done for certain people’s reputations!!!

Look. I’m selfish. I want to actually see Tyler’s journey cause I feel robbed not seeing this man’s HEA this season. I’m already upset thinking about his heart break. Is the Bachelor a gamble? Sure. Of course it is. But I think if you were to ask Colton, Arie, Sean, and even Nick and Ben who didn’t get their HEAs from the show, none of them would say they regret doing it. All of them got something out of this. I want Tyler to have this opportunity, as the most perceived robbed contestant of this season. Sorry, not sorry.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:12 pm

@Aunties_Love Actually some on reddit knows people at Delta who work with Pilot Pete. Idk why it’s different for a lead than a contestant, but there’s already talk at Delta among employees that Peter would be fired if he chose to become the Bachelor. I guess higher ups know he’s a potential bachelor. Again no clue why he can’t take a leave of absence but that’s the word on the street!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Yea so still hearsay right now anyways and not actual fact.  guess we'll see.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:23 pm

sosleepy wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Yup! And imagining if he falls for "the wrong one" or the "I'm not here to make friends" girl, then what? Same old show. It's the luck of the draw or the toss of the dice on this crap show.

This !! I would much rather Tyler find someone off this show. He doesn't need this show for him to find his wife, clearly the guy knows how to charm a woman and keep her happy. I am sure he will have better luck finding someone outside the show than in it. I used to love Hannah and I still do but now I wonder how better her luck would have been in Paradise. Less pressure. More options. She has the choice to not pretend to be into someone if she isn't.

I know the verdict is she has is sticking to Jed but I sincerely think she will/has dumped him or is single post show. I want don't want to de board the hot mess express yet !

Edit to add. As much as I will love to watch him as the new lead the rational part of me wants him to stay away from this franchise. It's gone to the gutter. Paradise is the only safe space in here for anyone to remain sane and actually end up finding someone worth dating.

Paradise isn’t safe!! Just go look at the spoiler thread and what that’s likely done for certain people’s reputations!!!

Look. I’m selfish. I want to actually see Tyler’s journey cause I feel robbed not seeing this man’s HEA this season. I’m already upset thinking about his heart break. Is the Bachelor a gamble? Sure. Of course it is. But I think if you were to ask Colton, Arie, Sean, and even Nick and Ben who didn’t get their HEAs from the show, none of them would say they regret doing it. All of them got something out of this. I want Tyler to have this opportunity, as the most perceived robbed contestant of this season. Sorry, not sorry.

I would love a Tyler season too ! I think his mom would be super encouraging for him as a lead and I am positive the women will go crazy for him. He ticks all the right boxes laugh out loud !

It's the showmakers I don't trust. Besides they know someone as level headed as Tyler can never be manipulated by any means. I keep reading he was promoting Mike for Bachelor but I can't recall where he did that. Would love some info on it.

I just think the edit he has gotten so far, combined with his "I am not interested" vibe goes against him being the lead. The one pro I will give him is. As much as whatever we debate. Tyler is the hot pick from this season by far .. he clearly has become the best part of the season. So the producers will definitely throw big money at him to become the lead as they already know he is fan favourite and easy bet for a hit season.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:25 pm

misslurking wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:While Peter may be getting the Bach edit, Tyler is surprisingly the star this season. I don’t think they predicted Tyler to be such a fan favorite over Peter and even Jed this early on the show. The show barely promoted Tyler compared to Pete and Jed. Sure, he was the spoiled f1 at the time,  but not every spoiled f1 is extremely popular i.e. Garrett comes to mind. Imo

Honest to god can't understand why they didn't recognise the star potential in Tyler. That's basically their job to detect these things !
Because maybe there isn't???  Maybe they know more behind the scenes and maybe there is a very good reason for that.  IMO, Tyler just isn't the star that is led to believe.  Think there are better choices than him, IMO.

Then why is he the most followed contestant on this season and most loved on SM ? His fan threads are the wow most discussed on this forum. Reddit fans basically had to create a new subreddit to talk about him as the Bachelor forum was overwhelmingly all Tyler all the time. Peter definitely gets shoved down our throats. Not that we mind but Tyler practically gets less favorable airtime than Peter and he is still able to get more adoration by the fans. Tyler's one on one with Hannah is already so famous.

Would love to understand where you are coming from when you say he isn't a star ? IMO he is a star. A star is someone who can't help but shine IMO.

Hey @misslurking You are on a rolllllll ! Man! I’m just following and liking your comments like, YEP, ITA , YEP , ITA. :
ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 3806527698

About Tyler being a star that somehow didn’t get recognize as such... such a pearl of wisdom:
A star is someone who can't help but shine and that is WHO this guy IS. He truly shine. Look at him with those kids, he is spreading good around him. Using his name and fame for health and well being. Not many BN people that I can remember come close, and we’re only half way only. Wait till he gets crushed on national TV by Hannah! It will be pandemonium!
Now, I’m actually u sure if he is interested in the Bach gig despite the general push on so many platforms... I am thinking that he can become really super big with the amazing exposure and opportunities with modeling
that he started. He seems to be a guy with a plan. I would think it’s a means to a bigger goal for him. He’s too intelligent and caring to stop with modeling. It’s all inline with his kind heart and remember his motto in his Twitter : ‘ through Love, serve one another’ and he seems to put his actions behind his words.... contrary to the others who preach or quote bible verses while lying or deceiving.
All MYO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:36 pm

misslurking wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:

I would love a Tyler season too ! I think his mom would be super encouraging for him as a lead and I am positive the women will go crazy for him. He ticks all the right boxes laugh out loud !

It's the showmakers I don't trust. Besides they know someone as level headed as Tyler can never be manipulated by any means. I keep reading he was promoting Mike for Bachelor but I can't recall where he did that. Would love some info on it.

I just think the edit he has gotten so far, combined with his "I am not interested" vibe goes against him being the lead. The one pro I will give him is. As much as whatever we debate. Tyler is the hot pick from this season by far  .. he clearly has become the best part of the season. So the producers will definitely throw big money at him to become the lead as they already know he is fan favourite and easy bet for a hit season.
The first bolded: the not interested, suave I don't care vibe and also the vibe that I got from him really doesn't make him a good lead. The second bolded: Tyler being the hottest pick of the season by far: That isn't the case for a lot....me included so don't see where you are getting that from as far as I am concerned. He just isn't my cup of tea and think that there are far better looking guys and better personalities that have come out of this franchise than him, but that's my opinion. With the 3rd bolded: IMO, the franchise knows that Peter would be the best option. He's leading in the poles up till now, most talked about with regards to the next lead on twitter and most respected in a lot of posts on all SM forums so think that he'd be their most wanted lead. Don't think the airlines thing comes into this as we don't have facts one way or another....just opinions so far. Would be interested in the policies and facts on that though if anyone can provide some.

All the post is IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:40 pm

Astrobach wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:While Peter may be getting the Bach edit, Tyler is surprisingly the star this season. I don’t think they predicted Tyler to be such a fan favorite over Peter and even Jed this early on the show. The show barely promoted Tyler compared to Pete and Jed. Sure, he was the spoiled f1 at the time,  but not every spoiled f1 is extremely popular i.e. Garrett comes to mind. Imo

Honest to god can't understand why they didn't recognise the star potential in Tyler. That's basically their job to detect these things !
Because maybe there isn't???  Maybe they know more behind the scenes and maybe there is a very good reason for that.  IMO, Tyler just isn't the star that is led to believe.  Think there are better choices than him, IMO.

Then why is he the most followed contestant on this season and most loved on SM ? His fan threads are the wow most discussed on this forum. Reddit fans basically had to create a new subreddit to talk about him as the Bachelor forum was overwhelmingly all Tyler all the time. Peter definitely gets shoved down our throats. Not that we mind but Tyler practically gets less favorable airtime than Peter and he is still able to get more adoration by the fans. Tyler's one on one with Hannah is already so famous.

Would love to understand where you are coming from when you say he isn't a star ? IMO he is a star. A star is someone who can't help but shine IMO.

Hey @misslurking You are on a rolllllll ! Man! I’m just following and liking your comments like, YEP, ITA , YEP , ITA. :
ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 3806527698

About Tyler being a star that somehow didn’t get recognize as such... such a pearl of wisdom:
A star is someone who can't help but shine and that is WHO this guy IS. He truly shine. Look at him with those kids, he is spreading good around him. Using his name and fame for health and well being. Not many BN people that I can remember come close, and we’re only half way only. Wait till he gets crushed on national TV by Hannah! It will be pandemonium!
Now, I’m actually u sure if he is interested in the Bach gig despite the general push on so many platforms... I am thinking that he can become really super big with the amazing exposure and opportunities with modeling
that he started. He seems to be a guy with a plan. I would think it’s a means to a bigger goal for him. He’s too intelligent and caring to stop with modeling. It’s all inline with his kind heart and remember his motto in his Twitter : ‘ through Love, serve one another’ and he seems to put his actions behind his words.... contrary to the others who preach or quote bible verses while lying or deceiving.
All MYO

So true specially about quoting Bible verses an never living by it. At any point if you go on his ig tagged images he has fan photos and everyone has the same thing to say. This guy's is as nice as he seems on the show ! This guy is better spoken than on the show. He is as good looking as he is on the show !! It's insane how well liked he is by strangers as well as people who know him. I want to ask ! Mehnwhile Jed is getting accused of inappropriate behaviour, lying, inducing ED, ghosting his ex, being an opportunistic !!!

I agree about you when you say he looks like a man with a plan and I do agree when I keep saying modelling even I question myself because male models don't even have a very lucrative market in modelling industry. It does seem like he has better things in motion for him. What I don't know ? If it's Bachelor then so be it ! Just don't have a good read on what his next move is I guess. Modelling for now but not sure what else ...

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:51 pm

@Aunties_Love ok thumbsup

Everything is everyone's own opinion. No need to constantly try and find faults in others opinions to prove own opinion as more valid. All the opinions can co-exist without going against facts. Tyler IS the most popular contestant on this season. All the facts have been presented to you and you have went on to ignore them so you are welcome to stick to what you believe about the apparent lack of Tyler fandom and I am allowed to make my own case based on my knowledge.

I hope you understand.

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:07 pm

misslurking wrote:@Aunties_Love ok thumbsup

Everything is everyone's own opinion. No need to constantly try and find faults in others opinions to prove own opinion as more valid. All the opinions can co-exist without going against facts. Tyler IS the most popular contestant on this season. All the facts have been presented to you and you have went on to ignore them so you are welcome to stick to what you believe about the apparent lack of Tyler fandom and I am allowed to make my own case based on my knowledge.

I hope you understand.
WOW, I haven't ignored anything. Facts are, Peter is more popular in the next season Bachelor gig polls. That is all that I have given. Tyler's fandom or lack there of is yet to be proven, IMO. As far as trying to make others worse to one up your fave, I think that is happening a ton for Tyler too. It seems that when it is posted how I feel about Peter being the next bach and possibilities of that, lots more comment on how it won't happen.

Like I said before, maybe I should just crawl back under my rock(I stayed there for a long time while this hoopla was happening but when I come out to say stuff, IMO, been made to feel that I am wrong) cause right now that's how I am feeling when it comes to posting my thoughts and opinions here. I did a lot pre-season and that was fun sleuthing but now that the spoiler has changed, it seems that sleuthing is out the window and only posting views on how how bad Jed is(whether there is proof or not) how Peter won't get the next season gig(facts that aren't showing up why that won't happen) and Tyler being great or the next leader is all that seems to be fine. I am sorry but to me, it's unfair to others here that want to sleuth out more as we have always said on this forum how sleuthing never stops, yet, the threads are full of Tyler and how he is the greatest. Very disheartening.

Sorry mods if I have taken this too far but IMO, a lot of people that want to say something aren't cause it seems to do no good but rile up the board. IMO that's good for no one, but on the other hand, shouldn't their opinions matter too??

I am signing off for a bit and taking a self appointed time out. Night All..... :yes: Praying

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:10 pm

Tyler may very well hit 1M insta followers before the season is over. I don't see another contestant this season doing that. That tells me all I need about popularity. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite