SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Idk how she can look at these images and not see/realize what they had between them. Things need to seriously, seriously derail for me to understand her choice. This season is so sad. Like the saddest ever for me. laugh out loud

It’s not too late, Hannah. I think Tyler would take her back.

ETA: Aquarius and Libra are the most compatible love signs for each other. Ugh. Kill me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Dahling wrote:@Dahling, makes sense you are both Libra Hugesmile but really the real question is WHO DOESNT like croissants???

Yes I get her. I also know we are bad at making decisions. Hannah you don't have me fooled.

IF she picked Jed, hope she understands , fool me once , shame on you (college bf) . Fool me twice , shame on me. Repeating going after the not so good ones. Imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:38 pm

A review of Jed’s music by Cosmo . (excerpt) and poll 87% say  no
"Vacation" is Jed’s most recent track, so you’d THINK that this would be the pièce de résistance of his musical journey. Now, I was fully expecting a nice, easy-listening acoustic ballad about love/heartbreak/other generic singer/songwriter topic. You can only imagine my horror when the steel pan drums and Jed’s FAKE JAMAICAN ACCENT started. Part of me wonders if the fake accent is a ploy to distract from the weird as hell rhyming pattern in the verse. It does not.

In case the verses weren’t enough of an assault on the senses, there’s the chorus — which I am generously going to call “the drop.” Out of nowhere, heavy synths come at you under the lyrics “you feel like vacation.” Well yes Jed, I do feel like a vacation after this attack on my nerves.”

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28119568/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatt-singer-music-review/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelorette-is-jed-wyatt-still-a-fan-favorite-despite-him-having-a-girlfriend-before-coming-on-the-show.html/

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Looking through the bachelorette IG account, Hannah doesn’t actually like their pictures often. IMO, she probably should have skipped over liking that Tyler one. She’s also probably not expecting people to see what she listens to on Apple Music, but having Never Really Over on her playlist is an interesting little tidbit. It’s a great bop about missing someone.

We know her mom can relate to liking Tyler related pictures laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Oh man. That’s kinda brutal. I don’t care for the guy...like at all, but geez. Can’t be easy hearing such harsh criticism on your music. You gotta have tough skin to be in the industry though. AND well, he’s not good, so...
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Idk how she can look at these images and not see/realize what they had between them. Things need to seriously, seriously derail for me to understand her choice. This season is so sad. Like the saddest ever for me. laugh out loud

It’s not too late, Hannah. I think Tyler would take her back.

ETA: Aquarius and Libra are the most compatible love  signs for each other. Ugh. Kill me.

Exactly. Any still with them captures their chemistry. There are couples out there that don't manage to look this in love if they tried. What happened that she put Jed ahead of Tyler ? I am hoping we get some sort of explaination too. I understand if she doesn't pick Tyler. It's her choice but I hope we see some sort of reason that Jed pulled ahead in her mind because so far I don't think Jed has done anything except exist for her to swoon about him while Tyler has broken down her walls, calmed her down and made her laugh with his silly flirty banter everytime.

My small theory is maybe she just liked getting her butt grabbed because that the one thing Jed is proactive at.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Julie81 wrote:Oh man. That’s kinda brutal. I don’t care for the guy...like at all, but geez. Can’t be easy hearing such harsh criticism on your music. You gotta have tough skin to be in the industry though. AND well, he’s not good, so...

He deserves it. Karmas a bitch. Maybe don’t quit the day job, which is stripping, I guess. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:47 pm

Mood:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 C3748e10
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:Mood:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 C3748e10
x

I’m pathetic and fickle and if she actually got brave enough to pull the trigger and right some wrongs.... I would probably (ok, seriously definitely) stan that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:50 pm

x

Nailed it! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:50 pm

@misslurking I'm wondering if Tyler was ever in her top category...top two maybe but now it seems like usually behind Jed or Luke P.  I wonder if she ever truly let down her guard enough to let him in.   That and he doesn't fit the Project Guy profile.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
x

I’m pathetic and fickle and if she actually got brave enough to pull the trigger and right some wrongs.... I would probably (ok, seriously definitely) stan that.
Lowkey same. But I don’t think that’s what’s gonna happen so she needs to leave my mans alone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite