SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:I personally think neither Peter nor Tyler even want to be the next lead. Tyler seems pretty keen on becoming a full time model in NYC and taking a break to get more interwoven into reality television platform will take him away from a legitimate professional career in modelling and he isn't as conservative as ABC usually goes for too in the leads.

Peter on the other hand will have to give up his job to become the lead and he too looks like he is far more interested in maintaining his career.

Mike seems like the best choice for ABC. He is the right age, eligible and veryy good looking. The best part is he is ready to get married. Seems like he got back from Paradise single too but not sure about that fact. Purely speculation laugh out loud !
With the bolded, who says that Peter has to give up his job?  Far from the truth, IMO.  Remember Jake Pavelka?  He was a pilot for a major airline and didn't give up his job to be the lead....he went on extended leave.  That's all.  Then when all was said and done, he went back to his job.  Think the same thing could happen with Peter as well.  He won't give up his job but rather take an extended leave and go back to it when filming is done....like a lot of leads do.

Not far from truth IMO. Delta has a strick social presence code for their employees, to the point that they even keep tabs on social media presence of their pilots/employees. The only reason Peter even stayed away from the messy stuff on the show was because he knew he can't come off any other way but good to protect his job once he is out of the show. not that I am implying he wouldn't have opted to stay out of it regardless but that's what I know of. Delta would definitely not allow him to take an extended leave for shooting the show then exclusively promoting the show during his contractual press rounds. Isn't getting a job in delta pretty difficult ? I feel like he will definitely get an offer and it's entirety his call to make. Considering his whole family is line of pilots and attendants I wonder if he will really gamble his luck by giving up on a steady job !?

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:21 pm

With all due respect, freaking Colton Underwood, the Virgin, is straight out of the white read, basic mold that Sean and Ben H. are the archetypes for. I’m so over that. Like, so, so over that. Please for once (if he is interested), give us the legitimate fan favorite. I think people will really leave this season feeling mostly invested in Tyler’s outcome. I think that’s already where we are at, halfway through. Personally, I’m most invested in Tyler and most wanting to see where he goes next. I know next to nothing about vanilla Pete and Mike. Frankly, I just don’t care. But the guy who poured his heart and soul into this process with Hannah that everyone originally thought won? Yeah. I’m invested and want him to see a happy ending. I’ve said a million times, he’s the emotionally available version of Peter Kraus and TPTB would be nuts not to consider the possibilities here. Of all the men, Tyler will have the most women clamoring for him. He has the potential to really get emotionally involved in the process and let himself fall - and we know that - because 5 weeks into the Bachelorette and he’s already letting himself do just that. I don't think he was originally on TPTBs short list, but sometimes you have to follow the momentum, and I’m sorry - Tyler has the momentum.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Look, ever since I saw a Reddit post comparing how much Peter looks like Amanda Byrnes in She’s The Man, he’s been ruined for me forever laugh out loud He’s just so bland, boring, run of the mill IMO. I would be super annoyed if they went for the same old when Tyler and Mike are right there.

Wait! For real ???? cantstopl I like Peter a lot but not as TB.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 79a13b10

Source
https://www.flare.com/tv-movies/amanda-bynes-paper-interview/
https://www.distractify.com/p/peter-weber-bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:24 pm

I don't think the show cares about getting another wholesome lead. They only care about the drama, ratings, and creating a storyboard. Whoever they choose it will be because they've found the storyboard to get things moving.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Abda81864 wrote:I don't think the show cares about getting another wholesome lead. They only care about the drama, ratings, and creating a storyboard. Whoever they choose it will be because they've found the storyboard to get things moving.

For sure. Having bizarre endings that both Arie and Colton did is a blessing for the show. They wouldn’t care if that happens more often. I mean, and if they are just aiming for a basic season with a HEA (they aren’t), casting a white bread basic guy doesn’t just automatically make that happen, as evidenced by Colton. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Abda81864 wrote:I don't think the show cares about getting another wholesome lead. They only care about the drama, ratings, and creating a storyboard. Whoever they choose it will be because they've found the storyboard to get things moving.
Well, with Tyler they would get lots of drama imo. The girls would go crazy over him I believe.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:

For sure. Having bizarre endings that both Arie and Colton did is a blessing for the show. They wouldn’t care if that happens more often. I mean, and if they are just aiming for a basic season with a HEA (they aren’t), casting a white bread basic guy doesn’t just automatically make that happen, as evidenced by Colton. JMO

Yep, pretty much. I suppose Tyler doesn't want the gig considering he's making it clear for them to choose Mike on social media. Though, this can all change if he wants his HEA after feeling like he was robbed due to the scandals this past week from Jedness Monster. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:34 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Those comments though..."You are the worst person, you deserve to rot in hell." no no   Calm down.  

that is childish and stupid. :babies: stupid

Most likely a "child" is making them... let us hope! Rolling Eyes Surely adults do not act in this manner, right?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Miyala wrote:
Well, with Tyler they would get lots of drama imo. The girls would go crazy over him I believe.

Yup! And imagining if he falls for "the wrong one" or the "I'm not here to make friends" girl, then what? Same old show. It's the luck of the draw or the toss of the dice on this crap show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Yup! And imagining if he falls for "the wrong one" or the "I'm not here to make friends" girl, then what? Same old show. It's the luck of the draw or the toss of the dice on this crap show.

This !! I would much rather Tyler find someone off this show. He doesn't need this show for him to find his wife, clearly the guy knows how to charm a woman and keep her happy. I am sure he will have better luck finding someone outside the show than in it. I used to love Hannah and I still do but now I wonder how better her luck would have been in Paradise. Less pressure. More options. She has the choice to not pretend to be into someone if she isn't.

I know the verdict is she has is sticking to Jed but I sincerely think she will/has dumped him or is single post show. I want don't want to de board the hot mess express yet !

Edit to add. As much as I will love to watch him as the new lead the rational part of me wants him to stay away from this franchise. It's gone to the gutter. Paradise is the only safe space in here for anyone to remain sane and actually end up finding someone worth dating.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Look, ever since I saw a Reddit post comparing how much Peter looks like Amanda Byrnes in She’s The Man, he’s been ruined for me forever laugh out loud He’s just so bland, boring, run of the mill IMO. I would be super annoyed if they went for the same old when Tyler and Mike are right there.

EDIT: Scratch that, it originated on Instagram. It haunts me laugh out loud
Look, Tyler and Mike really aren't edited to be the next lead though. Mike on BIP never was there long enough to get a better edit for himself. Tyler likely just isn't their choice for lead cause for them, it would be controversial as it was for Becca. All imo.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 20190611

My SS
What's the link for this?  Where do I look to see it for myself??  Thanks.

It's on Jeds IG page, under the video of him playing the song about the salmon jacket..I'm on my phone right now and can't seem to link it

Here we go, that wasn't so hard:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoTS_blT5e/

Those comments though..."You are the worst person, you deserve to rot in hell." no no   Calm down.  

I know! Folks and their priorities duh

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite