SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:53 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@misslurking I'm wondering if Tyler was ever in her top category...top two maybe but seems like usually behind Jed or Luke P.  I wonder if she ever truly let down her guard enough to let him in.   That and he doesn't fit the Project Guy profile.

Wil have to watch the next few episodes for that since it's been Luke show since Ep4 and before Ep4 we got very little of them. I was always thinking he pulled ahead in her mind in HTD now I am also thinking she always was into Luke and Jed and Tyler just could never break her "wall".

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@misslurking I'm wondering if Tyler was ever in her top category...top two maybe but seems like usually behind Jed or Luke P.  I wonder if she ever truly let down her guard enough to let him in.   That and he doesn't fit the Project Guy profile.

I think she needed more time to really process what is so obvious to everyone watching. She let herself be so clouded by Luke for 95% of filming, that she probably didn’t even think about the other guys in any real/tangible way. If she had just cut Luke loose at a reasonable time, episode 4, or during his disastrous 1:1 in ep 5, she would have had time to really focus on Tyler and Jed for real, and we might have a better outcome here, imo. She basically put herself in a position where she had to quick chose between 2 guys in a matter of 4 days without much thought, and I think she just freaked and fell back on the familiar, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:01 pm

I honestly think for whatever reason she had a preconceived notion of Tyler and couldn’t get past it. So she never fully accepted him as her guy. Big Mistake, IMO. But that’s why I’ve been ok with her coming to a realization that she screwed up. Whatever she does next, I hope it comes from a place of authenticity, and how she truly feels. If she wants to dump Jed, do it for no other reason than the belief that she deserves better. If she wants to try and make things right with Tyler, I hope it’s because she realizes the love she had and what a gem he is. And he wouldn’t be a second or third choice as far as I’m concerned. The one you end up with, and continue to keep choosing each day, it might not always be your first choice, but it’s your best choice and you’re thankful for those unanswered prayers. And as far as Tyler, I hope whatever he does next, I hope it comes from that same authentic place. I think I care about his happiness most out of this whole thing.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@misslurking I'm wondering if Tyler was ever in her top category...top two maybe but now it seems like usually behind Jed or Luke P.  I wonder if she ever truly let down her guard enough to let him in.   That and he doesn't fit the Project Guy profile.

I don't think he ever was. I think Luke and Jed were always 1 and 2 up until the end. I think Peter, Garrett, and Connor were all on her radar and rounded out her initial top 5. I think Mike was always friend-zoned and Tyler, until their one-on-one, was the "hot player" that she wasn't going to take seriously. Connor didn't make any strides after his one-on-one, Peter continued to pull ahead, and Garrett never really made much progress and stirred the pot with Luke P.

She really does have a type and it is Luke, Jed, and Garrett. Tyler, Peter, Connor and Mike were mostly definitely not it.

Just IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 pm

SeekAny wrote:I honestly think for whatever reason she had a preconceived notion of Tyler and couldn’t get past it. So she never fully accepted him as her guy. Big Mistake. But that’s why I’ve been ok with her coming to a realization that she screwed up. Whatever she does next, I hope it comes from a place of authenticity, and how she truly feels. If she wants to dump Jed, do it for no other reason than the belief that she deserves better. If she wants to try and make things right with Tyler, I hope it’s because she realizes the love she had and what a gem he is. And he wouldn’t be a second or third choice as far as I’m concerned. The one you end up with, and continue to keep choosing each day, it might not always be your first choice, but it’s your best choice and you’re thankful for those unanswered prayers. And as far as Tyler, I hope whatever he does next, I hope it comes from that same authentic place. I think I care about his happiness most out of this whole thing.
Well, this is a beautiful post laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 pm

I think Hannah felt she prayed prior to starting this journey. When she felt that strong connection with Luke she thought it was God’s will. She could have also listened to the other Bette’s who left with the FIR choice and thought that’s what she felt for Luke. I think that’s why she couldn’t let him go. Regarding Tyler , he must have felt like to good to be true , so she felt afraid to completely let go. When guys have what Tyler has, why go on this show kind of feeling . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:17 pm

Patience2415 wrote:We are missing the point of these two likes by Hannah and Tyler. Love when is right is not forgotten no matter how hard you try to forget. To me, these two are saying what we see on TV happening between the two of them is real. However, it didn't work out, and now they both need to process and move on.

I'm not missing the point. Who is "we" since we all have our own opinion and speak for ourselves.

SeekAny wrote:I honestly think for whatever reason she had a preconceived notion of Tyler and couldn’t get past it. So she never fully accepted him as her guy. Big Mistake. *IMO*  But that’s why I’ve been ok with her coming to a realization that she screwed up. snipped

Has there been a tabloid or Hannah her self that admits this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I honestly think for whatever reason she had a preconceived notion of Tyler and couldn’t get past it. So she never fully accepted him as her guy. Big Mistake. But that’s why I’ve been ok with her coming to a realization that she screwed up. Whatever she does next, I hope it comes from a place of authenticity, and how she truly feels. If she wants to dump Jed, do it for no other reason than the belief that she deserves better. If she wants to try and make things right with Tyler, I hope it’s because she realizes the love she had and what a gem he is. And he wouldn’t be a second or third choice as far as I’m concerned. The one you end up with, and continue to keep choosing each day, it might not always be your first choice, but it’s your best choice and you’re thankful for those unanswered prayers. And as far as Tyler, I hope whatever he does next, I hope it comes from that same authentic place. I think I care about his happiness most out of this whole thing.

Guess Hannah has to kiss a lot of 🐸s before she finds her Prince because dang girl , she goes through a lot of 🐸s . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

@seekany should like write poetry or romance novels. I’m always so engrossed in everything she says. Like it’s all beautiful. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Sometimes you know you have a great guy but he just isn’t right for you. I have an ex boyfriend like this another loved example is Ali and Chris L. She has/had nothing bad to say about him just not right for her, it could easily be the same thing with Tyler and Hannah even though Tyler seemed more into Hannah than Chris L was to Ali. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:21 pm

The show must go on, folks! Everything else is par for the course #predictable

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite