SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:37 pm

While Peter may be getting the Bach edit, Tyler is surprisingly the star this season. I don’t think they predicted Tyler to be such a fan favorite over Peter and even Jed this early on the show. The show barely promoted Tyler compared to Pete and Jed. Sure, he was the spoiled f1 at the time,  but not every spoiled f1 is extremely popular i.e. Garrett comes to mind. Imo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Abda81864 wrote:While Peter may be getting the Bach edit, Tyler is surprisingly the star this season. I don’t think they predicted Tyler to be such a fan favorite over Peter and even Jed this early on the show. The show barely promoted Tyler compared to Pete and Jed. Sure, he was the spoiled f1 at the time,  but not every spoiled f1 is extremely popular i.e. Garrett comes to mind. Imo

Honest to god can't understand why they didn't recognise the star potential in Tyler. That's basically their job to detect these things !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Those comments though..."You are the worst person, you deserve to rot in hell." no no   Calm down.  

that is childish and stupid. :babies: stupid

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 20190611

My SS
What's the link for this?  Where do I look to see it for myself??  Thanks.

It's on Jeds IG page, under the video of him playing the song about the salmon jacket..I'm on my phone right now and can't seem to link it

Here we go, that wasn't so hard:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoTS_blT5e/

Those comments though..."You are the worst person, you deserve to rot in hell." no no   Calm down.  

Yep, I know. Seems fans of Tyler and others are taking things way too far with the comments, thoughts, etc. IMO, things need to settle down and wait till the ATFR when things from ALL sides can be explained vs taking things from an ex and blowing it all out of proportion. This is really silly, IMO

Abda81864 wrote:While Peter may be getting the Bach edit, Tyler is surprisingly the star this season. I don’t think they predicted Tyler to be such a fan favorite over Peter and even Jed this early on the show. The show barely promoted Tyler compared to Pete and Jed. Sure, he was the spoiled f1 at the time,  but not every spoiled f1 is extremely popular i.e. Garrett comes to mind. Imo

Sorry but where is it said that Tyler is the overwhelming fan favorite? I have never seen that anywhere. IMO, Peter is on top right now from poles taken, etc so it's weird that Tyler is.....All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:43 pm

misslurking wrote:

Honest to god can't understand why they didn't recognise the star potential in Tyler. That's basically their job to detect these things !
Because maybe there isn't??? Maybe they know more behind the scenes and maybe there is a very good reason for that. IMO, Tyler just isn't the star that is led to believe. Think there are better choices than him, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:45 pm

tyler, peter, mike and Luke P got their video intro... not jed. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:49 pm

@Aunties_Love....I am assuming you mean Tyler’s fans (which we have no proof of) on SM are taking things too far. I will speak for myself as a Tyler fan that I wish no human ill will. Just trying to help clarify before things escalate on these threads yet again....as I posted earlier best to live and let live....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:

Because maybe there isn't???  Maybe they know more behind the scenes and maybe there is a very good reason for that.  IMO, Tyler just isn't the star that is led to believe.  Think there are better choices than him, IMO.

Then why is he the most followed contestant on this season and most loved on SM ? His fan threads are the most discussed on this forum. Reddit fans basically had to create a new subreddit to talk about him as the Bachelor forum was overwhelmingly all Tyler all the time. Peter definitely gets shoved down our throats. Not that we mind but Tyler practically gets less favorable airtime than Peter and he is still able to get more adoration by the fans. Tyler's one on one with Hannah is already so famous.

Would love to understand where you are coming from when you say he isn't a star ? IMO he is a star. A star is someone who can't help but shine IMO.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:52 pm

mercieme wrote:@Aunties_Love....I am assuming you mean Tyler’s fans (which we have no proof of) on SM are taking things too far. I will speak for myself as a Tyler fan that I wish no human ill will. Just trying to help clarify before things escalate on these threads yet again....as I posted earlier best to live and let live....all jmho.
I was talking specifically about the comments on the IG post. Didn't mean any disrespect for anyone here. I just think it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and say stuff without knowing all the facts, but that's just me. Hope I made myself clear and we are all good??? bestbud!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Sorry but where is it said that Tyler is the overwhelming fan favorite?  I have never seen that anywhere.  IMO, Peter is on top right now from poles taken, etc so it's weird that Tyler is.....All IMO

Just take a second and look on every social media platform and you'll get the sense that Tyler is clearly the fan fave. Pete is a close second, I'll give him that. I don't know what polls you speak of and to be fair, I doubt it's the general consensus voting on those. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:54 pm

@Aunties_Love what poles are you referring to?   If you go by IG followers Peter started with about 600 followers and now has 290,000. Tyler started with about 3000 followers and now has 528,000.  So a differential of 2400 is now a differential of 238,000.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:55 pm

misslurking wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:

Because maybe there isn't???  Maybe they know more behind the scenes and maybe there is a very good reason for that.  IMO, Tyler just isn't the star that is led to believe.  Think there are better choices than him, IMO.

Then why is he the most followed contestant on this season and most loved on SM ? His fan threads are the most discussed on this forum. Reddit fans basically had to create a new subreddit to talk about him as the Bachelor forum was overwhelmingly all Tyler all the time. Peter definitely gets shoved down our throats. Not that we mind but Tyler practically gets less favorable airtime than Peter and he is still able to get more adoration by the fans. Tyler's one on one with Hannah is already so famous.

Would love to understand where you are coming from when you say he isn't a star ? IMO he is a star. A star is someone who can't help but shine IMO.
I am going by all the poles out there, the posts on SM, the magazines that are asking you to post your fave and wish for next lead, etc....none are saying Tyler. They are saying Peter. That's all I am saying.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite