SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:01 pm

misslurking wrote:I personally think neither Peter nor Tyler even want to be the next lead. Tyler seems pretty keen on becoming a full time model in NYC and taking a break to get more interwoven into reality television platform will take him away from a legitimate professional career in modelling and he isn't as conservative as ABC usually goes for too in the leads.

Peter on the other hand will have to give up his job to become the lead and he too looks like he is far more interested in maintaining his career.

Mike seems like the best choice for ABC. He is the right age, eligible and veryy good looking. The best part is he is ready to get married. Seems like he got back from Paradise single too but not sure about that fact. Purely speculation laugh out loud !
With the bolded, who says that Peter has to give up his job? Far from the truth, IMO. Remember Jake Pavelka? He was a pilot for a major airline and didn't give up his job to be the lead....he went on extended leave. That's all. Then when all was said and done, he went back to his job. Think the same thing could happen with Peter as well. He won't give up his job but rather take an extended leave and go back to it when filming is done....like a lot of leads do.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:Colton wasn't a wholesome lead?

Colton was as wholesome as they come. Lol

And I definitely would love to see Tyler as the lead. I don’t know if he’s interested though but who knows. I don’t know him at all. I don’t know his intentions with reality tv or his career. He seems to really enjoy living in nyc right now helping his friends charity Andy I know he can always go back home and build houses, but other than modeling, I don’t know what he is wanting to do. I’m sure the sky is the limit for him right now. He has his MBA, so he can do lots of things.

I’m not really interested in peter or mike honestly.

Last edited by Julie81 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:02 pm

Peter is basic and we have seen him so many times before. imo. I want Tyler or Mike.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Diana wrote:Peter is basic and we have seen him so many times before. imo. I want Tyler or Mike.
I agree, I wouldnt enjoy him (at least I believe so) as much as the other two

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Just catching up here, but firstly... there is literally zero chance that they would not air Jed telling Hannah about Haley if he does so before the FRC IMO. Zilch. Protecting the lead/F1 only goes so far and if anything, they’d air it TO protect him since I’m sure he’ll spin it in a way that makes him look good.

Secondly, most people were under the assumption that Tyler was the F1 until a few days ago which is why his name hadn’t been brought up as the Bachelor. You don’t have to like him, but you can’t deny that he’s the most popular contestant. Look at his social media follower counts vs the other guys. Look at the number of likes and comments on the posts about him on the official Bachelorette twitter/Instagram pages vs the other guys. It’s much more tangible data than various unnamed “polls” and “magazines” (a link to any of those would be great).

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Miyala wrote:I like Tyler and would like to see him as the bachelor but to be honest I do believe Peter would be the safer choise. I think it would be more interesting to watch a season with Tyler as a bachelor (Peter is too cute for my taste)  but I have a feeling that with Peter the chance is bigger to get a happily ever after... and I think after two complicated seasons they want something safe.
That's kind of my position on it. They have had enough controversey and problems for the last 2 bachelor and 2 bachelorette seasons(I count Becca's season in this as there was a lot of problems with HOW she became the bachelorette). I think a safe and wholesome season ala Sean or Ben is what they want this time around.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:10 pm

It's funny, Tyler is my favourite this year but I'm just waiting for rumors to start surrounding him. I guess his player vibes gets to me too. I do believe they would have started by now though. Even RS doesnt seem to have anything to say so maybe he really is as nice as I hope he is.

Last edited by Miyala on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Miyala wrote:I like Tyler and would like to see him as the bachelor but to be honest I do believe Peter would be the safer choise. I think it would be more interesting to watch a season with Tyler as a bachelor (Peter is too cute for my taste)  but I have a feeling that with Peter the chance is bigger to get a happily ever after... and I think after two complicated seasons they want something safe.
That's kind of my position on it.  They have had enough controversey and problems for the last 2 bachelor and 2 bachelorette seasons(I count Becca's season in this as there was a lot of problems with HOW she became the bachelorette).  I think a safe and wholesome season ala Sean or Ben is what they want this time around.
Exacly

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Hannah (IMO) never really gave Tyler a chance ((because he looked like a fckboy her words according to Ashley) but then ended up with one. Karma is a B. rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Look, ever since I saw a Reddit post comparing how much Peter looks like Amanda Byrnes in She’s The Man, he’s been ruined for me forever laugh out loud He’s just so bland, boring, run of the mill IMO. I would be super annoyed if they went for the same old when Tyler and Mike are right there.

EDIT: Scratch that, it originated on Instagram. It haunts me laugh out loud

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
misslurking wrote:I personally think neither Peter nor Tyler even want to be the next lead. Tyler seems pretty keen on becoming a full time model in NYC and taking a break to get more interwoven into reality television platform will take him away from a legitimate professional career in modelling and he isn't as conservative as ABC usually goes for too in the leads.

Peter on the other hand will have to give up his job to become the lead and he too looks like he is far more interested in maintaining his career.

Mike seems like the best choice for ABC. He is the right age, eligible and veryy good looking. The best part is he is ready to get married. Seems like he got back from Paradise single too but not sure about that fact. Purely speculation laugh out loud !
With the bolded, who says that Peter has to give up his job?  Far from the truth, IMO.  Remember Jake Pavelka?  He was a pilot for a major airline and didn't give up his job to be the lead....he went on extended leave.  That's all.  Then when all was said and done, he went back to his job.  Think the same thing could happen with Peter as well.  He won't give up his job but rather take an extended leave and go back to it when filming is done....like a lot of leads do.

Auntie, I like Peter too and won't be upset if he's the choice. However, I think Jake was a regional pilot or with a smaller airline. SCMIIW but I think Peter is just recently with Delta and this may be their specific policy about time off/behavior while off work.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Look, ever since I saw a Reddit post comparing how much Peter looks like Amanda Byrnes in She’s The Man, he’s been ruined for me forever laugh out loud He’s just so bland, boring, run of the mill IMO. I would be super annoyed if they went for the same old when Tyler and Mike are right there.

Now you’ve done it. Now I can’t see anything but that. hehehe
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite