SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Jed was tweeting and commenting before the cheating scandal broke. He could definitely send a word of encouragement or defend Hannah without actually addressing the cheating if he wanted to. He just doesn’t want the backlash that’s coming for him. Again, putting himself above Hannah which is what he’s done since day 1. He had numerous opportunities to make this right but he never did. JMO

It still boggles my mind that he had the audacity to criticize Scott. I think that gave me an insight to who Jed was along with the mirror selfies . Regarding Scott , that lends me to think he didn’t tell Hannah unless Jed is just that hypocritical . If so , he’s perfect for Hannah imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:16 pm

I hope the RS info means Tyler never got down on one knee
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Sharnee wrote:And then there’s Luke who tried to hijack this show and turn himself into the Lead with Hannah being the one who needed to meet his standards. She allowed this. This is on her and showed she allows herself to be manipulated by a man called Luke. Then after, enter Jed.
It’s sad that unproblematic Tyler was within her reach and she ends up with a guy whose closet is stuffed with skeletons and dirty laundry . Jmho
100% agree that Hannah is responsible for her choices and that despite her asking some tough questions and having some awareness her actions are counterproductive. She is party to her hot mess.
I do feel empathetic though because it’s human error. Terrible to watch because it keeps going on & on this season but ultimately she has an opportunity to rid herself of this cycle she is in. I think that’s a valuable outcome if it happens.
It is sad that unproblematic guys who offer healthy relationships seem more boring to her. It’s like she gets a high from the push/pull.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:26 pm

@Billysmom ugh I forgot about that possibility.

I remember Kaitlyn saying she only let Nick propose because the producers wanted it that way.

I really really dislike when that happens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:33 pm

Diana wrote:I didn't see this one posted. I WOULD DIE FOR THIS MAN :claphands
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Kxvnunk
https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1143856615147417601?s=19

Well, guys. I'm not proud. But I posted my first hate tweet to James. Don't know if you guys see the chain, but he corrected Tyler saying that Hannah is "someone else's" and Tyler shouldn't use "your". Had to educate dearest James about toxic masculinity, and the fact that Hannah is her OWN person regardless of to whom she's dating or engaged. This motherfu#$#. I know it's like a toddler and I should just ignore his stupidity, but it got me all fired up.

And where's Jed in this?? If Tyler truly isn't her F1, then that makes him even more of a beautiful person to me in defending Hannah. God, the whole thing makes me queasy and want to be done watching, especially with RS latest...sounds pretty solid. :tissuebox
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Honestly I don't think Jed has a real choice when it comes to defending Hannah. Not even from the aspect of TPTB not letting him. Just what can he say? He tweets or comments telling people to stop disrespecting her and everyone's gonna jump down his throat about the fact that he disrespected her by lying the whole time he was on the show. Rachel got criticized a lot during her season and Bryan has never defended her publicly. That bothered me but I guess it doesn't matter if you're doing it privately. Maybe Jed's doing it privately.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:Honestly I don't think Jed has a real choice when it comes to defending Hannah. Not even from the aspect of TPTB not letting him. Just what can he say? He tweets or comments telling people to stop disrespecting her and everyone's gonna jump down his throat about the fact that he disrespected her by lying the whole time he was on the show. Rachel got criticized a lot during her season and Bryan has never defended her publicly. That bothered me but I guess it doesn't matter if you're doing it privately. Maybe Jed's doing it privately.

I guess I just think of JP and how he defended Ashley. Regardless of the slack Jed is going to get because of his own chitty actions/consequences, a real partner steps up to the plate. Period. If Tyler is allowed to tweet, why would Jed have a muzzle? Boy versus man, plain and simple.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:Honestly I don't think Jed has a real choice when it comes to defending Hannah. Not even from the aspect of TPTB not letting him. Just what can he say? He tweets or comments telling people to stop disrespecting her and everyone's gonna jump down his throat about the fact that he disrespected her by lying the whole time he was on the show. Rachel got criticized a lot during her season and Bryan has never defended her publicly. That bothered me but I guess it doesn't matter if you're doing it privately. Maybe Jed's doing it privately.

But Rachel was criticized for not picking Peter, not for her religious morals and her sexuality.

I don't care what if Jed is allowed to say anything or not, if it was me, I would be defending my partner. Screw tptb. WTH are the really going to do to him?...show him singing some more?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:45 pm

I remember Nick defended Kaitlyn but did Shawn?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm

He’s not defending Hannah because of the backlash HE would get. Tells you everything you need to know about Jed. Jed puts Jed first which is why he is in the position that he is in.JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:48 pm

sdmom wrote:I remember Nick defended Kaitlyn but did Shawn?
Yes. I can't remember what it said but there was a tweet from Shawn supporting her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Either the last spoiler is wrong, she didn’t pick Jed, and is with Tyler OR it is correct and she is broken up With him and her and Tyler are talking! JMO TO me it odd Jed hasn’t made a comment, even if it was only to stand up for Hannah! He could post something and turn his  comments off!JMO
I think the ending is not going to end at the Frc!!! Stay tune!

Now what’s the old saying we used to say ? F1 becomes F3 and F3 becomes  F1 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 3806527698

If Jed talks on SM, he will be crucified. He would be better releasing a statement, but I think he has been told to keep quiet. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline