SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Honestly I don't think Jed has a real choice when it comes to defending Hannah. Not even from the aspect of TPTB not letting him. Just what can he say? He tweets or comments telling people to stop disrespecting her and everyone's gonna jump down his throat about the fact that he disrespected her by lying the whole time he was on the show. Rachel got criticized a lot during her season and Bryan has never defended her publicly. That bothered me but I guess it doesn't matter if you're doing it privately. Maybe Jed's doing it privately.

He’s not defending Hannah because of the backlash HE would get. Tells you everything you need to know about Jed. Jed puts Jed first which is why he is in the position that he is in.JMO
My Jed dislike is well documented so I'm not even trying to cape for him, I just honestly think him staying quiet is probably the best thing for Hannah as well. If he weighs in that's just gonna create more headlines, it's gonna be negative, who knows what other skeletons might tumble out of his closet because of it. If Hannah's super stressed out, she's probably thinking that the last thing she needs is more Jed drama.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:00 pm

If religion is being called into this, it’s more about Luke and their endless comversations about it together and their differing views. When Luke says treat your body as a temple and then show Hannah getting all hot and heavy with the guys , I think buttons are going to be pushed . Why so much with these Hannah Luke conversations ? Hasn’t there been others who have had liberal views but not edited in adnauseum ?
To me, Luke is the cause of her religious clapback. Jed is the cause that stirs up her lack of good judgement critisim . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:08 pm

That’s what is hard to watch !
The hypocrisy!
At the start of her journey she sends a guy home because he has a GF
Only to pick one who had a GF coming in !
I know there are two sides and maybe we’ll hear the other but until then it’s more drama to a reason with so much already !
While I appreciate Hannah’s post at sticking up for herself I couldn’t help but again see the hypocrisy in calling out others for hate when the previews show Jed getting bleeped and basically saying he hates Luke ! This is wrong and is she excusing that ? Just so many inconsistencies ! IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:23 pm

@Astrobach My heart aches reading this. I hope that now she is out of the filming aspect of the show and free to talk with family and friends, she takes time and trust to hear them out.
TPTB are not her friends. I worry that she is almost like a Stockholm Syndrome survivor based on this message. I don't know much about the teachings of her particular religion, but I think it does not teach that she must stay in a toxic situation.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:24 pm

the internet is a horrible game of telephone when people hate someone. the post show rumors about jed are defacto now because people keep repeating them without evidence.

reality steve wrote:3. Have you also heard stories about Jed being sleazy in Nashville after the show with women? Do you think ABC will be able to hide those stories from emerging into the mainstream? Right now they are all over Reddit.

Comment: I’ve heard stuff, yeah. But have I seen anything? No. That’s why I said last Tuesday everything is speculation at this point. And everyone I’ve talked to in regards to the Jed situation was all pre-show matters. I haven’t been told or seen any specifics post-show.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:31 pm

@Loulou I hear you. I live in LA and I almost want to go find her and bring her somewhere safe til her family can come and be with her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Well, guys. I'm not proud. But I posted my first hate tweet to James. Don't know if you guys see the chain, but he corrected Tyler saying that Hannah is "someone else's" and Tyler shouldn't use "your". Had to educate dearest James about toxic masculinity, and the fact that Hannah is her OWN person regardless of to whom she's dating or engaged. This motherfu#$#. I know it's like a toddler and I should just ignore his stupidity, but it got me all fired up.
FWIW, you have my blessing. According to his tweets, James has stopped f**ing college girls, so he thinks he is free to preach “purity” now. I am tempted to ask him if God came to him in the shower too.
What a sanctimonious self-righteous turd! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 1838857674
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:52 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:the internet is a horrible game of telephone when people hate someone. the post show rumors about jed are defacto now because people keep repeating them without evidence.

reality steve wrote:3. Have you also heard stories about Jed being sleazy in Nashville after the show with women? Do you think ABC will be able to hide those stories from emerging into the mainstream? Right now they are all over Reddit.

Comment: I’ve heard stuff, yeah. But have I seen anything? No. That’s why I said last Tuesday everything is speculation at this point. And everyone I’ve talked to in regards to the Jed situation was all pre-show matters. I haven’t been told or seen any specifics post-show.

Wait, so is there a video of his post show sleazyness or not? How about a video of Jed grabbing someone’s butt? Is that post on Reddit? I am very very confused!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm

@sdmom bachelor.spoilers said for sure they have the video of Jed in a bar being shady but haven't gotten permission to release it. I think when RS said he's seen things and "it's bad" but he hasn't gotten permission to release, people assumed that meant he had the video too.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 pm

blueblues wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Well, guys. I'm not proud. But I posted my first hate tweet to James. Don't know if you guys see the chain, but he corrected Tyler saying that Hannah is "someone else's" and Tyler shouldn't use "your". Had to educate dearest James about toxic masculinity, and the fact that Hannah is her OWN person regardless of to whom she's dating or engaged. This motherfu#$#. I know it's like a toddler and I should just ignore his stupidity, but it got me all fired up.
FWIW, you have my blessing. According to his tweets, James has stopped f**ing college girls, so he thinks he is free to preach “purity” now. I am tempted to ask him if God came to him in the shower too.
What a sanctimonious self-righteous turd! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 1838857674
JMO.

Lol I don’t know him but was it ever confirmed he did those things or is it similar to Jed sans Haley ? Do these guys have a Good ole boys club ? James did criticize Hannah on one thing about religion and I think it echoes the religious clap back Hannah has been getting and he’s still at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 pm

@ReneeM thanks! Did they post it on Reddit?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:58 pm

@sdmom yup.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline