SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

https://twitter.com/bobbybonesshow/status/1143510731079507972?s=20
Haley's milking milking this. I'm not even caping for her because I think she's shady as h*ll too but she will not go away and it's hilarious to me lmaooo.

Me thinks that because Hannah made a big deal about a GF night one, this story will ride for awhile if she stays with Jed. Gonna be interesting as they share the Hed love story on our tv’s. Yeah ʻ I’m kinda getting over her too and am waiting for the “alleged” post show actions of Jed when all thought he was F2. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Pegged her from day one. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 pm

dee wrote:LOL. Didn't Jed just follow this guy on IG?
would jed be allowed to be interviewed for his side by bobby jones? would the show allow it? maybe that is how jed possibly met and followed bobby?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:38 pm

TPTB have their people at work on TV today.
Rachel L. was on Sara and Strahan totally dissing Jed and his motives for being in the show. Showed clips of his numoerous music clips from the show and commented how he was there to promote his music . Period.
There is NO way Rachel does not know the ending and rumors out now. Most likely she  is helping TPTB set up some twist ending or at a minimum give Hannah an escape route at the ATFR.
Interesting interview and comments from Dustin about Luke. Basically confirming everything that is known that he was not well liked and it was a struggle everyday with him around.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:44 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Pegged her from day one.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  

You and me both. I should start a thread "Version's of Haley's story"

I have two already, if it changes again, I'll post them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Haley and Jed... birds of a feather flock together.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love, while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

For me, I don’t think so. I don’t give a flip what Haley’s motivations are. I don’t even care if she really did do this all for fame. Like who cares? It still all proves that Jed is absolute manipulative scum, regardless. If you treat people well, live a sincere and thoughtful life ... you won’t leave behind hurt and angry people to sell you out so hard. It’s as simple as that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:03 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love,  while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

For me, I don’t think so. I don’t give a flip what Haley’s motivations are. I don’t even care if she really did do this all for fame. Like who cares? It still all proves that Jed is absolute manipulative scum, regardless. If you treat people well, live a sincere and thoughtful life ... you won’t leave behind hurt and angry people to sell you out so hard. It’s as simple as that.

My comment is solely about Haley and her need to tell her story. She said one thing, but did another. Her story keeps growing legs too. Initially she said he completely ignored her, but in another interview she said they had a conversation. Which one is it, Haley? dizzy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:06 pm

Ya I don't care how much she talks, Jed is still cancelled imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Yeah Haley has her own motives no doubt but I got to give it up for her and her smart people for being able to stretch this to this week. It also helps that the other side of the story is basically radio silent so far. And since Jed ain't talking she is happy to tell her side, jmo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:09 pm

@sosleepy please show me where I said it excuses Jed?

That's not my point of discussing Haley. My point is she knows IMHO what she is doing, also for her 15 minutes, same as what she "believed" Jed was doing.

Her stories don't match up, so saying Jed ghosted her when she didn't answer phone to me is not ghosting. Or another article she claims she did talk to him.

So does this mean Haley can now do whatever she pleases just because Jed lied? Can she twist the story because Jed lied?
Can she make a ton of money doing the same thing she believed Jed was doing to advance her career and pay her bills? IDK I know nothing about her.

JMO because I really don't care, it's the sleuthing in me to see how she is approaching this and her motive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love,  while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

part of her motivation in talking was to express her heartbreak after he ghosted her. except for the fact that apparently he did contact her after the show but she didn't take call and then she even speak to him. so her motivation matters to me in getting to the full truth. that does not mean jed is off scott free, but neither is hayley when she changes a very relevant part of her story. so i believe her about their plot going into the show, but now i am not so sure about what happened after the show. just my opinion only.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline