SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:43 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Pegged her from day one.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  

You and me both. I should start a thread "Version's of Haley's story"

I have two already, if it changes again, I'll post them.

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love,  while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

For me, I don’t think so. I don’t give a flip what Haley’s motivations are. I don’t even care if she really did do this all for fame. Like who cares? It still all proves that Jed is absolute manipulative scum, regardless. If you treat people well, live a sincere and thoughtful life ... you won’t leave behind hurt and angry people to sell you out so hard. It’s as simple as that.

I personally don't care what's motivating Haley either, but if they are two birds of a feather, then that still doesn't excuse him.  lMO he lied to and deceived both Hannah and Haley.  So, if this helps her singing career, so be it.  I actually hope that she drags this out for as long as possible and releases even more texts and whatever else she has - right up until the day of the FRC episode.  Jed obviously hasn't had to deal with a woman who can stand toe-to-toe with him, and he must have sorely underestimated Haley IMO.  Deliberately ghosting her for 2 weeks after getting back to Nashville was a bad move on his part.

And this thing about Haley not picking up the phone when Jed finally called her?  Maybe she decided to let it go to voicemail so that he would leave her a message with some kind of explanation.  Or why didn't he just go to her apartment and have that conversation with her - face to face?  IMO that would have been the right thing to do.  Didn't she at least deserve that?

Even though Jed didn't handle it in the best way, I believe his hands were tied. If he went to Haley and said I need to break our relationship off, she would wonder why. What could he say? I fell for Hannah and we are engaged now? No. It's against his contract with the show. He really can't tell her much and if he did tell her what happened on the show, then she could go to the tabloids to tell her story AND spill the beans that he is the F1. I think that's why he said (according to her) that everything is happening so fast. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Pegged her from day one.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  

You and me both. I should start a thread "Version's of Haley's story"

I have two already, if it changes again, I'll post them.

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love,  while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

For me, I don’t think so. I don’t give a flip what Haley’s motivations are. I don’t even care if she really did do this all for fame. Like who cares? It still all proves that Jed is absolute manipulative scum, regardless. If you treat people well, live a sincere and thoughtful life ... you won’t leave behind hurt and angry people to sell you out so hard. It’s as simple as that.

I personally don't care what's motivating Haley either, but if they are two birds of a feather, then that still doesn't excuse him.  lMO he lied to and deceived both Hannah and Haley.  So, if this helps her singing career, so be it.  I actually hope that she drags this out for as long as possible and releases even more texts and whatever else she has - right up until the day of the FRC episode.  Jed obviously hasn't had to deal with a woman who can stand toe-to-toe with him, and he must have sorely underestimated Haley IMO.  Deliberately ghosting her for 2 weeks after getting back to Nashville was a bad move on his part.

And this thing about Haley not picking up the phone when Jed finally called her?  Maybe she decided to let it go to voicemail so that he would leave her a message with some kind of explanation.  Or why didn't he just go to her apartment and have that conversation with her - face to face?  IMO that would have been the right thing to do.  Didn't she at least deserve that?

Even though Jed didn't handle it in the best way, I believe his hands were tied.  If he went to Haley and said I need to break our relationship off, she would wonder why.  What could he say?  I fell for Hannah and we are engaged now?  No.  It's against his contract with the show.  He really can't tell her much and if he did tell her what happened on the show, then she could go to the tabloids to tell her story AND spill the beans that he is the F1.  I think that's why he said (according to her) that everything is happening so fast.  Jmo.
i think he could have told her he fell in love with hannah while on the show and couldn't continue their plan to reunite. that would not give away his position. but who are we kidding? hayley is not mad because jed ghosted her (see her changing story about that), she is mad that he fell out of love with her. her whole press tour was going to happen no matter what jed did except return to her.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I did the same thing. I think perhaps it was done on one of his IG's which he later changed? IDK

@hotsauceinmybag3 Welcome1

The May 31 article states : Yrigoyen wrote Thursday in a lengthy statement posted to his new Instagram account.  

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-frontrunner-garrett-controversial-social-media-posts-1116281

Anyway, I don’t want to rehash Garrett’s (IMO) IG likes debacle, but something interesting from the same article:  The comment from Yrigoyen, one of the initial 28 contestants on the new season of the long-running ABC reality franchise, is unexpected. Typically, contestants on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette do not address anything related to the season until they are eliminated. ABC and the show's producer Warner Bros. have so far declined to comment on the story.

So Jed’s silence is not unprecedented, Jmo. But how reputable is HOllywood Reporter?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:17 pm

@bluelues IMO Rachel is not the poster child for the Bach series , but seems to be everywhere talking about the show and her opinion on the current seasons. This is because ABC is ok with it. They may or may not be paying for her wedding , but they are paying her.
She def has a contract right now with ABC as a bachelor analyst of some sorts where she is going to talk on Sara and Strahan about the show every Tuesday .
I find it hard to believe that this being an ABC show ( S and S ) that they we not controlling what she says and promotes about the show.
Her comments about Jed being there for “the wrong reasons” is a common theme coming out now with the People article etc.
if ABC didn’t want her to comment on this she wouldn’t have today. TPTB are obviously promoting this theme too with Jed’s edit last night.
I would not be shocked if this is set up starting to address these issues at the ATFR and to give Hannah a way out.
These rumors are going to get people to watch the ATFR so either way TPTB don’t care. Win Win for them .

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:24 pm

Stories so we have a record of it.

Then, he returned from the show and didn’t call her for two weeks. When he did call, she didn’t answer. “At that point I’m like, ‘OK, you’ve been home for two weeks. You have no explanation for me. What are you going to say that’s going to make me feel better or that’s going to change any of this?’” she told Us.The exes ran into each other earlier this month at CMA Fest, as they both played sets on the same day. “He came up after, and his family was there, which was tough, because I’ve seen his family. These are people that I’ve met and I love. Everything in me wanted to speak to them, and I couldn’t. But anyway, he walked up and just basically said, ‘Y’all sounded great,’” she recalled. He then asked if she was OK. “I’m standing in a group of people. I can’t really just say, ‘No, I’m devastated.’ So I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m fine. How are you?’ And he said, ‘It’s weird … everything that’s happening, and it’s all happening so quickly.’ And in my brain, I’m like, ‘Is he talking about Spain right now? Is he talking about being on this show?’ That’s what’s weird?”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-jeds-ex-details-heartbreak-reunion/

Recently, Stevens was “baffled” when she learned that Wyatt had returned home to Nashville without calling her, and finally confronted him when she ran into him at a music venue, this month. She says Wyatt offered little explanation as to what happened.

“He said, ‘Hey how have you been?’ and I said, ‘How do you think I’ve been?’” she recalls. “I asked him, ‘You didn’t think I deserved a phone call?’ And he said, ‘I didn’t know what to say.’” They never spoke again about their relationship.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Not only difference if he called or not but who approached who at the venue.

This is why it’s hard to know what really happened and when he contacted her.  Only fact I know is which is bad is he had a GF.  I just wish she told a consistent story vs changing it.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:37 pm

Does this interview make you think she knew about Jed with a gf?
1:25

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:50 pm

@Goldie2 Funny how I find myself defending Rachel giggling. As an analyst she can be given restrictions, but they can hardly tell her what to say IMO. GMA has to have some integrity as a news show, and so has Rachel IMO. It’s not like she is Chris Harrison.
JMO
sdmom wrote:Anyway, I don’t want to rehash Garrett’s (IMO) IG likes debacle, but something interesting from the same article:  The comment from Yrigoyen, one of the initial 28 contestants on the new season of the long-running ABC reality franchise, is unexpected. Typically, contestants on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette do not address anything related to the season until they are eliminated. ABC and the show's producer Warner Bros. have so far declined to comment on the story.
There might be an interesting parallel with Jed/Hannah. Right after the Garrett scandal broke, he and Becca must have had a candid conversation about their possible future together. Since they obviously worked it out, and TPTB wanted to protect Becca IMO, they also protected Garrett, gave him a good edit and helped him with the statement.
Jed has remained quiet and his edit this episode was far from good. Is that because TPTB don’t protect Hannah the way they protected Becca, or are Hannah and Jed about to split?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:09 pm

I just noticed that Hannah turned off the comments on her most recent IG post (of the emerald gown).  I looked earlier today and saw that she responded to Randi Rahm’s (the designer) comment and some other supportive comments.  There were alot of comments criticizing her for keeping Luke (and some about Jed as well).  Guess it became too much for her IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:18 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVG8DBtpAZQ

I am not a Rachel fan, but love her new hair cut!
Here is the interview. It addresses the gf rumors directly.
Absolutely no way this was not scripted and approved by ABC/ TPTB.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Goldie2 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVG8DBtpAZQ

I am not a Rachel fan, but love her new hair cut!
Here is the interview. It addresses the gf  rumors directly.
Absolutely no way this was not scripted and approved by ABC/ TPTB.  
I think you not being a fan is affecting the way you view this. Not being a fan, you probably don’t follow her much, watch her interviews or things like that, but this is who Rachel is. She’s done recaps for several seasons since her own for various margazines/outlets and she always speaks like this. She’s always very open (sometimes to a fault) about her feelings on contestants, doesn’t matter where they place, and never dances around how she feels.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Sharnee
That clip does seem like Jed had not told Hannah about his relationship with Haley. They may try to gloss over issue when they are able to speak about it . Whatever their approach Hannah clearly stated in interview that it was empowering to send Scott home & "let the men know what I'm going to deal with & what I'm not". She wasn't going to take Scott's disrespect of coming on the show with a girlfriend but I believe the producers will coach her on what to say if she wants to stand by her man & forgive him. They still have a few weeks to put a spin on it. Although it would be so satisfying for viewers to hear Hannah tell Jed.... you got your platform to promote your music but you lost me along the way. "Go Home" & know I will be living my best life without you in it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline