SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:15 pm

^^^ I bet they talk on the phone or text a lot.  Of course they watch each other’s stories but when you talk to someone it’s not as big of a deal.  If this makes sense.  Plus they can talk or laugh about a story if they want live on the phone with each other.   We should watch for postings at the same time late at night for sure.  Another clue!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Al Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:15 pm

@notarose I'm aware of that feature, but I was just wondering if it was possible that Tyler could easily figure out if Hannah was watching his Insta stories, knowing that the poster can see a viewers list.

Eta: thanks for the info @Abda81864!

Last edited by Al on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Al wrote:@notarose I'm aware of that feature, but I was just wondering if it was possible that Tyler could easily figure out if Hannah was watching his Insta stories.
Oops, I misread your original post.
I don’t know for certain.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm

Quiet on the Sm front isn’t it between these two .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Sharnee wrote:Quiet on the Sm front isn’t it between these two .

Shhhhh just lets... not jinx the universe or anything.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:49 pm

What’s Tyler’s Tunes today ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Quiet on the Sm front isn’t it between these two .

Shhhhh just lets... not jinx the universe or anything.
laugh out loud I know right?? But no way would the show let them interact without cameras.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:55 pm

@Sharnee he added 2 songs that are on theme. This one is excellent. Honestly I just need it acknowledged that outside of any potential hidden meanings, Tyler’s taste in music >>>.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:04 pm

I haven‘t been this excited and giddy about anything Bachelor related in...probably ever. This is some Notebook stuff right here folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Sharnee he added 2 songs that are on theme. This one is excellent. Honestly I just need it acknowledged that outside of any potential hidden meanings, Tyler’s taste in music >>>.
YAAS. When I found out he listens to H.E.R. and Daniel Caesar I was impressed because I actually know these artists and not the country music stuff they push on the show laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:08 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I know right?? But no way would the show let them interact without cameras.
Well if they really want to meet off camera, I don’t see what the show can do about it. They may not ever find out.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:12 pm

I selfishly want there to be footage though. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 13 1f601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki