SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:13 pm

dee wrote:YAAS. When I found out he listens to H.E.R. and Daniel Caesar I was impressed because I actually know these artists and not the country music stuff they push on the show laugh out loud laugh out loud
Lol are you me? The people in this franchise have such TRASH taste in music imo. I would never listen to a playlist by any of them, honestly not a single one. Tyler's a unicorn in a lot of ways laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by SarahD Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@SarahD she liked Jed’s riga post the other night, that’s it. But she’s liked so many Tyler related things it’s crazy.
To be honest, I now think she ended up liking Jed’s post to cover herself for liking all of the Tyler stuff late at night laugh out loud and now it doesn’t seem like she cares that she’s only liking Tyler related content.

And she was doing it when the RS interview of Haley just happened. She mustn’t have heard yet about Jed cheating on Haley. Now she seems to be just liking Tyler-related posts. That’s really a red flag if she’s still seeing Jed. Arie was the only lead known to have been liking Lauren’s posts when he was supposed to be with Becca. Something has changed in Hannah since the RS spoiler that she’s broken off engagement. I’m guessing it’s completely off (not just engagement) after she’s seen all those articles that he also cheated on Haley. How can you still accept that? She’ll be so dumb and she’ll get a lot of not very good comments if she has anything to do with Jed at this point.

I don’t care anymore if Tyler ends up being a third choice. If he loves her and they’re willing to give it a try, they can still salvage this poop show with Luke and Jed.

She just posted again and once again it’s about the Tulips!!! Tulips = Tyler IMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzWdv3Gn9v3/?igshid=9bufocqo63ey

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Isn't that outfit from her date with Jed?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:Isn't that outfit from her date with Jed?
I think this is B roll. I thought she was wearing a thick turtle neck sweater in light grey during their date? I'm on mobile, so can't bring it over now.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:Isn't that outfit from her date with Jed?
The sweaters are different colors. She was at the tulip garden for b roll. She has a red dress at the tulip garden for b roll the day before any dates. In fact Fliess tweeted a picture from the tulip garden before any of Hannah's dates because the day before Chris Harrison was seen at the hotel in the Netherlands the day he arrived.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Ok yay! Hannah continues to pay Jed dust. Hopefully this trend continues Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:32 pm

I think she and Jed are all but over and DOA, officially. Regardless of what happens with Tyler, I have no words for how proud I am of Hannah. She’s 5 years younger than Jillian was at the time but she’s already proving what a strong & independent BEAST she really is. Go hannahers bananers!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:35 pm

@Alanna yes to this. I would love a Tyler and Hannah reunion and I genuinely think this is a real possibility now, but I’m just so proud of her. It seems like she knew very quickly that she wouldn’t stand by Jed. Good for her.

On another note, she’s obviously joking around, but I love that she’s singing Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles in the clip she posted. What a fitting song for her right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:35 pm

According to Tyler’s story, he and Matt were in Boiling Springs, SC at a Cookout (a popular southern restaurant chain) drive through. Guess they are driving back to Charlotte. Was this discussed already?

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Wow just look at Hannah’s story. She is adorable. Good for you Hannah. Yessiree... She is not looking back and Jed is gone. Thx for the update Hannah.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 pm

And I agree, Tyler’s music >>>>

I need to know where he came from.....he truly is a mystical unicorn as someone said upthread.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:57 pm

Tyler just started following @caryfetman on IG. Wonder why? giggling

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki