SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:30 am

SarahD wrote:If Hannah is a sucker for a good love story, there is nothing about her short relationship with Jed that is a good love story. She’s been lied to from the get go and he cheated on the girl he lied about. What is a good love story about that.

She just changed from preaching to all of her followers for being evil and then as soon as the spoiler about her breaking her engagement with Jed, the tone of comments to her probably changed and she’s back to her happy self!
It was speculated that the post against cyber bullying was a defense for Jed, and it was speculated that she would keep him despite his behavior. Based on that she was criticized for being a “hypocrite”, which I think was both unfair and wrong.
JMO

Diana wrote:As a thearpist, it sits wrong with me that anytime a female expresses anger society calls her mentally unstable or unsteady.

In this case, Hannah has every right to be upset and id be blasting him worse than she is.

All JMO
bowdown word

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41 am

ilovepuggles wrote:
mercieme wrote:I don’t know what the heck is going on but why in the world did she post the Notebook on her IG story for all to see!!!!!

Brought this over from SHV thread
SarahD wrote:I hope he find his girl??
@SarahD, The air hostess tweeted at Tyler that she hopes he finds his girl but he liked the tweet.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Emmaa_Cox/status/1145527040990466049

Out of all the scenes, she included the scene where Allie asks Noah to build her a house. We all know who else builds houses... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 2498057887

Does Tyler even work now days??? Hannah may need to think about if she wants him to be her 3rd choice or not. I haven't seen where he's worked a day since the show ended filming. Just saying...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:44 am

Does the lead normally go to the MTA/WTA? If so, I am really looking forward to seeing how Hannah interacts with Luke -- given all that she has now seen and heard from him on the show. She gave Luke so, so, so many chances and was so gracious to him throughout the season, so much so that the focus was always on him. He, in addition, to Jed distorted her season. But, she allowed it by giving him roses.

Will Luke just apologize, Hannah accept the apology and they both move on? Or, will she (and our leader CH) dive into why his behavior was unacceptable and inappropriate? Best plan for Luke would be to start practicing his heartfelt apologies and accountability statements, work on his "empathy eyebrows" and get out in front of the craziness that is coming his way.

I don't think this will be a MTA where Luke joins his besties for drinks afterward.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:51 am

North wrote:Does the lead normally go to the MTA/WTA? If so, I am really looking forward to seeing how Hannah interacts with Luke -- given all that she has now seen and heard from him on the show. She gave Luke so, so, so many chances and was so gracious to him throughout the season, so much so that the focus was always on him. He, in addition, to Jed distorted her season. But, she allowed it by giving him roses.

Will Luke just apologize, Hannah accept the apology and they both move on? Or, will she (and our leader CH) dive into why his behavior was unacceptable and inappropriate? Best plan for Luke would be to start practicing his heartfelt apologies and accountability statements, work on his "empathy eyebrows" and get out in front of the craziness that is coming his way.

I don't think this will be a MTA where Luke joins his besties for drinks afterward.

Yes, I agree it will be interesting !
Whether we like it or not Hannah had strong feelings for Luke and Jed and that’s why they stayed and got the roses !
Questionable traits, actions whatever and however we choose to word it !
Her heart was telling her different than her head maybe !
There is more to come and we can speculate until we know ! IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:11 am

USAGold wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:“I’m a sucker for a love story.” Me too Hannah, me too!

We literally may be witnessing the greatest love story ever to play out on this show in real time. I feel privileged. Lol

There is no doubt in my mind that Hannah and Tyler are endgame this season. It just has to be. There’s no other way this makes sense, and is gratifying to viewers. And honest to God it seems like the players involved want it to happen. I mean she’s watching the notebook for goodness sake!

Hannah follows Lauren Zima and she's been pretty pro Tyler and The Notebook for a few weeks now. I don't think watching The Notebook is coincidental here at all. It definitely doesn't even relate to her love story with Jed that's for sure... Suspect

I thought the scene with the fighting all the time etc could be Jed so I’m not sure yet ! Why that scene ? It def  is a scene  showing a much more volatile relationship that true love resolves .. just more questions IMO

Oh, to be a fly on the wall for those convos!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:19 am

Alanna wrote:I think it’s wayyyyy too early to reconcile with Tyler but I think she’s happy to be unburdened from jed, who is simply a POS, and she is probably feeling hopeful again, whether abt Tyler or just in general. I think best case is she’ll be totally single by afr and will ask Tyler if they can get to know each other again off camera and see where things go. Then they’ll date, get engaged and married and have 5 children laugh out loud laugh out loud obvs!

I think your best case scenario actually makes the most sense. I have a theory...hear me out. I wonder if Hannah was single from right after the final rose ceremony. Kelly Ripa gave what could have been an early clue. She said “this girl is single”. Well she has never said anything like that. Hannah had to keep her secret and it was very hard. TPTB has no idea Jed’s ex would come forward with a story. When she did and the sH&t hit the fan, they decided to give RS a call and spoil the season. That way they can control the narrative and Hannah is freed from carrying her secret. That is why she seems happier and has a pep to her step. Anyway just thoughts.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:21 am

LoveDovez wrote:
ilovepuggles wrote:
mercieme wrote:I don’t know what the heck is going on but why in the world did she post the Notebook on her IG story for all to see!!!!!

@SarahD, The air hostess tweeted at Tyler that she hopes he finds his girl but he liked the tweet.

Out of all the scenes, she included the scene where Allie asks Noah to build her a house. We all know who else builds houses... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 2498057887

Does Tyler even work now days???  Hannah may need to think about if she wants him to be her 3rd choice or not. I haven't seen where he's worked a day since the show ended filming. Just saying...

He works for abc food tours...not sure if it’s a paid job or a non profit. I don’t know how that works, but I do know he is modeling a lot. Some people don’t see that as a “real job” and I’m sure he isn’t planning on that being his future job forever but right now, in this transition, it’s what he is doing. I’m guessing he is getting compensated pretty well. Well enough to be able to pay rent and live in nyc, which isn’t cheap.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:23 am

LoveDovez wrote:
ilovepuggles wrote:

Does Tyler even work now days???  Hannah may need to think about if she wants him to be her 3rd choice or not. I haven't seen where he's worked a day since the show ended filming. Just saying...

He has been doing modelling shoots while in NY. Also promoting ABCfoodtours and the runs.

Lots of contestants don't go right back to work....particularly if they end up with the lead. Now, admittedly, he wasn't originally supposed to end up with her, but he was/is probably in the running for the Bachelor. The only one of her last few guys that seems to have gone back to work is Peter. The others were on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 am

LaineyG wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think it’s wayyyyy too early to reconcile with Tyler but I think she’s happy to be unburdened from jed, who is simply a POS, and she is probably feeling hopeful again, whether abt Tyler or just in general. I think best case is she’ll be totally single by afr and will ask Tyler if they can get to know each other again off camera and see where things go. Then they’ll date, get engaged and married and have 5 children laugh out loud laugh out loud obvs!

I think your best case scenario actually makes the most sense.  I have a theory...hear me out.  I wonder if Hannah was single from right after the final rose ceremony.   Kelly Ripa gave what could have been an early clue.  She said “this girl is single”.  Well she has never said anything like that.  Hannah had to keep her secret and it was very hard.  TPTB has no idea Jed’s ex would come forward with a story.  When she did and the sH&t hit the fan, they decided to give RS a call and spoil the season.  That way they can control the narrative and Hannah is freed from carrying her secret.  That is why she seems happier and has a pep to her step.  Anyway just thoughts.  

It’s as good of a theory as any! Other than RS spoilers telling us the ending we have no concrete proof of even a FRC taking place. No confirmed SHV’s either. Tptb have not allowed any evidence to drop that confirms the ending just enough speculation to point in a direction.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am

Does RS even seem confident this Season ? Not his ususal smug self. The only thing he seems confident about is that Jed is scum jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:47 am

My impression is that RS is a lowkey fan of Tyler Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 3806527698 who blames him right.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYL3I6H3Vv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Guess the date this is for? giggling

Last edited by Sharnee on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki