SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:40 am

Soleil wrote:Is Tyler’s latest tweet with the Harry Met Sally quote still up or has it been deleted? I couldn’t find it on his Twitter.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 1f611

He liked it....Dylan quoted it

ETA he didn’t like it and I was wrong. I looked at it late last night or early this morning I should say. Tyler quoted it. Yes, it’s still there.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:50 am

If Hannah is a sucker for a good love story, there is nothing about her short relationship with Jed that is a good love story. She’s been lied to from the get go and he cheated on the girl he lied about. What is a good love story about that.

She just changed from preaching to all of her followers for being evil and then as soon as the spoiler about her breaking her engagement with Jed, the tone of comments to her probably changed and she’s back to her happy self!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:53 am

@Julie81 thanks I see it now.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:08 am

I really think the When Harry Met Sally gif was just posted as a joke/response to Dylan (that Dylan is Tyler’s soulmate). And had nothing to do with Hannah. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:08 am

Sharnee wrote:Do you think Tyler is a Bachelor type of guy ? I don’t . I don’t think he wants to navigate through all those girls . How can he trust for sincerity ? I’d love to see him but I don’t get the feeling he’s that type Jmo

Seeing the amount of women showing up for his impromptu runs I can’t imagine how tptb would wade thru the amount of applicants they’d receive if Tyler was TB.😳 I’d love to see it though if he’s not with Hannah!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:10 am

SarahD wrote:If Hannah is a sucker for a good love story, there is nothing about her short relationship with Jed that is a good love story. She’s been lied to from the get go and he cheated on the girl he lied about. What is a good love story about that.

She just changed from preaching to all of her followers for being evil and then as soon as the spoiler about her breaking her engagement with Jed, the tone of comments to her probably changed and she’s back to her happy self!

This is just my opinion, but I don’t think it has to do as much with the tone of the comments as much as it has to do with the her mental state right now. She seems to be in a better place mentally to me. That could be because she broke things off with Jed and she feels lighter and less burdened down with all the stress and heartache. It could mean that she is not looking at the comments as much, or it could mean she has gotten counsel from her pastor and family. It could also mean that she is trying again with Tyler. It really could just mean that she’s decided to be happy on her own. Who knows. JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:14 am

I think it’s wayyyyy too early to reconcile with Tyler but I think she’s happy to be unburdened from jed, who is simply a POS, and she is probably feeling hopeful again, whether abt Tyler or just in general. I think best case is she’ll be totally single by afr and will ask Tyler if they can get to know each other again off camera and see where things go. Then they’ll date, get engaged and married and have 5 children laugh out loud laugh out loud obvs!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:15 am

^^^ I saw the response from Tyler and I thought it was directed at Dylan and Hannah G.    But maybe he was talking about both of them. Hehe.  As far as the notebook references.   Hmmm....Tyler is the lead (imo) of the bachelorette.   Not Jed. Clearly the lead character that EVERYONE  adores.  Hannah knows that.  I guess we will have to see if she wants Tyler to be her leading man.   giggling Please let there be a SHV for them if that is truly what they want.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:16 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I really think the When Harry Met Sally gif was just posted as a joke/response to Dylan (that Dylan is Tyler’s soulmate). And had nothing to do with Hannah.  All iMO

I actually agree. I think we need to be careful and not get too excited about what he posts thinking it’s about Hannah. IMO. He’s a man. Men don’t do that kinda stuff. IMO of course. Some things, yes, but not that....that was for Dylan. I don’t think it was meant for her at all.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:20 am

Fun fact. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling did not get along while filming the Notebook. She talked about how they were at each other's throats during filming. As actors, they hid it well.

That said, I think Hannah needs to heal. She clearly is still angry from her tweets last night. It may be a combo of many things. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:21 am

Alanna wrote:I think it’s wayyyyy too early to reconcile with Tyler but I think she’s happy to be unburdened from jed, who is simply a POS, and she is probably feeling hopeful again, whether abt Tyler or just in general. I think best case is she’ll be totally single by afr and will ask Tyler if they can get to know each other again off camera and see where things go. Then they’ll date, get engaged and married and have 5 children laugh out loud laugh out loud obvs!

I love your best case scenario. As much as I love Hannah Banana, she still has a lot to unpack about her season and post-season -- Luke, Jed, etc... and how her choices led her to where she is. Not to mention deal with the public scrutiny, scorn, etc... I can't even imagine the stress and pressure Hannah must be feeling. Poor baby.

She needs to tread carefully - if at all - with Tyler, there's never been a contestant so embraced and loved before. If there was something missing between the two - that's okay. Going back to him b/c of public pressure isn't going to fix that.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 am

I foresee a lot of double dates in Tyler and Dylan’s future, at least if everything is as sleuthed/spoiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki