SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:39 pm

@Tiggerlgh. Haley explained on RS' podcast that yes, Jed did try to call her, but after he and his friends saw her out at the bar the night before. The news outlet that reported it left out this fact. I question strongly whether he would have every tried to contact Haley after the show if he could have avoided it. She said that she saw him one other time after that -- during CMA fest when they were both playing shows at different venues.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Wasn’t it rumored that 1F actually hooked up with his ex while filming was still going on (before filming hometowns)?

So technically, Jed could have been worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:00 pm

pwgolfer wrote:All my opinion:  My question is:  Why is RS in this at all?  It should be between Hannah and Jed.   There have been many guys and gals that have had boyfriends/girlfriends when they went on this show.  EX: Kaitlyn, JoJo (her boyfriend even send flowers to her on Ben's season, Becca's ex was on her season, and Tayshia for some examples ). IMO I bet about 70% of the guys had girlfriends at home and 40% of the girls had boyfriends at home before coming on this show and probably about 90% of the contestants went on for some kind of exposure or adventure.  There's about a 1 in 30 chance of being the last one standing. Yes I've read and heard what Haley had to say. What part of "They are just not that into you" (especially after only 4 months), don't they understand. I'm not excusing Jed but I just think it should be between Hannah and Jed, not RS and certainly not SM. As Hannah often has said "she's a grown a** woman and can figure things out herself. IMO

I agree Good Post mademyday score

finally, somebody who is thinking exactly the same as I do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:04 pm

Hotmomma wrote:My questions is how did the news/media outlet find out about If she didn’t tell someone .. her statement was she want to come tell her story BEFORE they did!!( who is they? The show?)
I don’t approve of what Jed did by no means... JMO

my point, exactly! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:09 pm

suzq wrote:@Tiggerlgh.  Haley explained on RS' podcast that yes, Jed did try to call her, but after he and his friends saw her out at the bar the night before.  The news outlet that reported it left out this fact.  I question strongly whether he would have every tried to contact Haley after the show if he could have avoided it.  She said that she saw him one other time after that -- during CMA fest when they were both playing shows at different venues.

He may have or he may not have.  We will never know.  But he did try calling, I know many guys who wouldn’t even do that (sadly),  I am not giving him much credit but he deserves a little.  

I know what she says but there are always two sides to a story but I do think she is mostly truthful, but not taking it as gospel.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:28 pm

HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:My questions is how did the news/media outlet find out about If she didn’t tell someone .. her statement was she want to come tell her story BEFORE they did!!( who is they? The show?)

As stated up-thread, a lot of people in Nashville knew about their relationship. It was only a secret on SM. RS heard Haley’s name before filming even started.

As Lord Varys said, when eight people know, it's no longer a secret, it’s information.  cheeky
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:33 pm

HEA wrote:
pwgolfer wrote:All my opinion:  My question is:  Why is RS in this at all?  It should be between Hannah and Jed.   There have been many guys and gals that have had boyfriends/girlfriends when they went on this show.  EX: Kaitlyn, JoJo (her boyfriend even send flowers to her on Ben's season, Becca's ex was on her season, and Tayshia for some examples ). IMO I bet about 70% of the guys had girlfriends at home and 40% of the girls had boyfriends at home before coming on this show and probably about 90% of the contestants went on for some kind of exposure or adventure.  There's about a 1 in 30 chance of being the last one standing. Yes I've read and heard what Haley had to say. What part of "They are just not that into you" (especially after only 4 months), don't they understand. I'm not excusing Jed but I just think it should be between Hannah and Jed, not RS and certainly not SM. As Hannah often has said "she's a grown a** woman and can figure things out herself. IMO

I agree Good Post mademyday score

finally, somebody who is thinking exactly the same as I do!!!

The reason it isn’t just between Jed and Hannah and Haley is because he chose to go on the most popular dating show in the world with a girlfriend. No, he might not be the first, but he got caught. Consequences.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:41 pm

and honestly, people here are implying that RS inserted himself into their business, people went to RS, many people.  He has explained that he ignored it at first because it happens all the time, gf at home, etc.   However, the more people were contacting him, the more he realized that there was a valid story there, and he delved into it.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:21 pm

Haley came to People first. RS hear of her from multiple people somhe reached out to her but never heard from her.  Haley consulted a lawyer and went to People. I think she's a smart girl because People was a credible magazine. RS, during the interview, brought this up and he must have felt slighted because he did reach out and Haley explained that he consulted a lawyer and then the lawyer recommended a PR firm.  If you're going to deal with a massive media company like ABC, you'll probably have to be prepared.

What sucked for Jed is that Haley came out credible.  What's her reasons? Probably same as Jed, have her 15 minutes. She's also pribably a formidable scorned woman. Jed probably did not expect her to come out like this. He thought he dealt with some quiet southern woman who loves him.

I actually think Haley is true to her word. She said RS was her last interview and it was. It was great because it was very unfiltered and there it came out that Jed is a serial cheater. Her perceived "inconsistency" was due to different questions by different media outlets and different things the media outlets decide to print for which she has no control of.

I think Hannah stayed with Jed. When Lauren Zima interviewed Haley, LZ was still trying to defend Jed by alluding that he's not a bad person and Hannah should stay with him. Hannah also posted the "snitches" post. IMO, I think Hannah only broke off completely after the RS interview because it was already a complete circus and s**t show.  It was only then the tone of LZ changed her tone on Jed and when Hannah posted that blasting post. I think she was pissed off that she had no choice at that point.

So, I agree. Both Hannah and Jed should like on the beds they made. Hannah should at least learn a lesson that she most certainly needs to grow up. Jed should have a come to Jesus encounter to change.

All my opinion of course.

Last edited by SarahD on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:35 pm

blueblues wrote:
HEA wrote:

As stated up-thread, a lot of people in Nashville knew about their relationship. It was only a secret on SM. RS heard Haley’s name before filming even started.

As Lord Varys said, when eight people know, it's no longer a secret, it’s information.  cheeky
JMO

Yeah. I guess small Nashville is like everywhere else, nosy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:40 pm

I was in Nashville last week visiting my niece and her husband. They are both in the business, neither one has heard of Jed Wyatt. He is not on the radar, or part of the inner circles of Nashville music. Just an fyi
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I was in Nashville last week visiting my niece and her husband.  They are both in the business, neither one has heard of Jed Wyatt.  He is not on the radar, or part of the inner circles of Nashville music.  Just an fyi

Maybe because he's a terrible singer? His acquaintance circle would all know of Hailey however and probably a few of them reached out to the media/Reality Steve, etc.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel