SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I was in Nashville last week visiting my niece and her husband.  They are both in the business, neither one has heard of Jed Wyatt.  He is not on the radar, or part of the inner circles of Nashville music.  Just an fyi

Maybe because he's a terrible singer? His acquaintance circle would all know of Hailey however and probably a few of them reached out to the media/Reality Steve, etc.

almost Everyone in Nashville is trying to get in th3 business. I don’t either one is really on the radar. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:28 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I was in Nashville last week visiting my niece and her husband.  They are both in the business, neither one has heard of Jed Wyatt.  He is not on the radar, or part of the inner circles of Nashville music.  Just an fyi

Maybe because he's a terrible singer? His acquaintance circle would all know of Hailey however and probably a few of them reached out to the media/Reality Steve, etc.

It depends which circle... Blake Shelton kinda like or the hundreds of singers gigging in bars?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 pm

That was my point really. Nashville is not as small as you think. Jed has his own circle, and Haley's circle is bigger than his. Which imo, is why he latched on to her wagon in the first place. But as far as circles go. Jed is not on anyone's radar, not anyone that matters. None of this helped his case either. Darn. laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:52 pm

You can gig in Nashville for 15/20 years and not get anywhere. There’s an inner circle of the inner circle too. Jed’s not in that circle. He’s just not. He’s playin’ at bars and doing what he can but he’s still new and well, he’s not good either so I don’t think he’s going to break into that circle anytime soon.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:21 am

There's probably a dime a dozen like him in Nashville. Given he's got no unique or particular talent, he just fades in the background. He needed a Hannah to raise his profile and become part of a foundationally powerful couple! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 3806527698

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:39 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
suzq wrote:@Tiggerlgh.  Haley explained on RS' podcast that yes, Jed did try to call her, but after he and his friends saw her out at the bar the night before.  The news outlet that reported it left out this fact.  I question strongly whether he would have every tried to contact Haley after the show if he could have avoided it.  She said that she saw him one other time after that -- during CMA fest when they were both playing shows at different venues.

He may have or he may not have.  We will never know.  But he did try calling, I know many guys who wouldn’t even do that (sadly),  I am not giving him much credit but he deserves a little.  

I know what she says but there are always two sides to a story but I do think she is mostly truthful, but not taking it as gospel.

word I agree

this is exactly what I am saying from the start!!

In a courtroom, we hear the father and the mother and THEN a decision is made. Here we have weeks and weeks of denigrating and trashing a guy who cannot defend himself and it is getting worse by the day. I find it extremely uncomforting and unfair. I do not care if he is guilty and the level of it but again it takes 2 to tango.....

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:00 am

SarahD wrote:There's probably a dime a dozen like him in Nashville. Given he's got no unique or particular talent, he just fades in the background.  He needed a Hannah to raise his profile and become part of a foundationally powerful couple! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 3806527698

IMO there are plenty of country singer “want-to-be” all over town. You can go into any honky-tonk on Broadway or other venues around town and find someone with or without a guitar singing. And they are not “famous” or famous yet, but at least they are pleasant enough to listen to. Sorry, but Jed’s singing has a long way to go.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:22 am

This is not surprising. There are so many people trying to get their foot in the door in Nashville. Same goes for Haley. No one knows her either...but they can keep trying. Sounds like he has loved music from a very young age watching his Grandma play the piano. I will say that I don't care so much for his voice, but it is pretty impressive that he plays guitar, piano and drums. He's musically gifted to be able to play multiple instruments, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

This is not surprising.  There are so many people trying to get their foot in the door in Nashville.  Same goes for Haley.  No one knows her either...but they can keep trying.       Sounds like he has loved music from a very young age watching his Grandma play the piano.  I will say that I don't care so much for his voice, but it is pretty impressive that he plays guitar, piano and drums.  He's musically gifted to be able to play multiple instruments, imho.  

The guy needs to let go of his dream of being a singer. He can still have a career in music playing his instruments. Some of the best musicians in the business are those that play in the studios when the big stars record their music. Others end up being in the "band" for these big stars as well... some of them have a big following of their own!

Jed just doesn't have the talent to be a star in his own right.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:07 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

This is not surprising.  There are so many people trying to get their foot in the door in Nashville.  Same goes for Haley.  No one knows her either...but they can keep trying.       Sounds like he has loved music from a very young age watching his Grandma play the piano.  I will say that I don't care so much for his voice, but it is pretty impressive that he plays guitar, piano and drums.  He's musically gifted to be able to play multiple instruments, imho.  

The guy needs to let go of his dream of being a singer.  He can still have a career in music playing his instruments.  Some of the best musicians in the business are those that play in the studios when the big stars record their music.  Others end up being in the "band" for these big stars as well... some of them have a big following of their own!

Jed just doesn't have the talent to be a star in his own right.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 1646190589

Based on what I have seen of his playing guitar and piano he isn’t good enough at either to make it in a band. There are so many other much better musicians in Nashville that can’t make it in a band or on their own he doesn’t have a shot at either imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

i am not a music aficionado but his piano playing seemed really good. i think his voice isn't great, but the falsetto thing might be something unique for country music and could be his thing. besides, it's not like talent is absolutely necessary to make it in music. a good production team can do wonders.

am i the only one whole liked his roll-tide song? it was catchy.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:20 pm

I think he plays the guitar well. It's beautiful, imho.

ETA: His voice sounds pretty good in this song. Maybe there is quite a bit of auto tune that is contributing?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel