SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:27 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I was in Nashville last week visiting my niece and her husband.  They are both in the business, neither one has heard of Jed Wyatt.  He is not on the radar, or part of the inner circles of Nashville music.  Just an fyi

This is not surprising.  There are so many people trying to get their foot in the door in Nashville.  Same goes for Haley.  No one knows her either...but they can keep trying.       Sounds like he has loved music from a very young age watching his Grandma play the piano.  I will say that I don't care so much for his voice, but it is pretty impressive that he plays guitar, piano and drums.  He's musically gifted to be able to play multiple instruments, imho.  
i am not a music aficionado but his piano playing seemed really good. i think his voice isn't great, but the falsetto thing might be something unique for country music and could be his thing. besides, it's not like talent is absolutely necessary to make it in music. a good  production team can do wonders.

am i the only one whole liked his roll-tide song? it was catchy.

Isn't that the truth? So many music artists made it big but didn't have a great voice. They faked it. laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I was in Nashville last week visiting my niece and her husband.  They are both in the business, neither one has heard of Jed Wyatt.  He is not on the radar, or part of the inner circles of Nashville music.  Just an fyi

This is not surprising.  There are so many people trying to get their foot in the door in Nashville.  Same goes for Haley.  No one knows her either...but they can keep trying.       Sounds like he has loved music from a very young age watching his Grandma play the piano.  I will say that I don't care so much for his voice, but it is pretty impressive that he plays guitar, piano and drums.  He's musically gifted to be able to play multiple instruments, imho.  
i am not a music aficionado but his piano playing seemed really good. i think his voice isn't great, but the falsetto thing might be something unique for country music and could be his thing. besides, it's not like talent is absolutely necessary to make it in music. a good  production team can do wonders.

am i the only one whole liked his roll-tide song? it was catchy.

Isn't that the truth?  So many music artists made it big but didn't have a great voice.  They faked it.   laugh out loud

Much fewer in Country than many other genres. He does have some talent for sure just not enough imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:54 pm

I love the voice TV show. I hear many country artists there. Often they have this nasal sound when they sing. I wonder if it is that common? I personally do not like it but I am no country music fan. I do not hate it but do not care for it. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:13 pm

I’d say talent is a pre-requisite really. Without it no amount of production (which Jed doesn’t have access to anyway) can save you.

As Queen guitarist Brian May put it, with understated confidence: It all comes down to if you can play or not. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 1f3b8
Love this interview: https://youtu.be/ltOxVumTcEM?t=101

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:20 pm

HEA wrote:I love the voice TV show. I hear many country artists there. Often they have this nasal sound when they sing. I wonder if it is that common? I personally do not like it but I am no country music fan. I do not hate it but do not care for it. jmo

Yep. A lot of country artists sing from their nose. Willie Nelson comes to mind. You know who always shocked me that he made it as a music artist? Rod Stewart. I don't think he had a great singing voice, however he had a unique raspy voice and an interesting look with his trademark hair.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:I love the voice TV show. I hear many country artists there. Often they have this nasal sound when they sing. I wonder if it is that common? I personally do not like it but I am no country music fan. I do not hate it but do not care for it. jmo

Yep.  A lot of country artists sing from their nose.  Willie Nelson comes to mind.  You know who always shocked me that he made it as a music artist?  Rod Stewart.  I don't think he had a great singing voice, however he had a unique raspy voice and an interesting look with his trademark hair.  
madonna can't sing. jennifer lopez can't sing. there is auto-tune for a reason laugh out loud.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:26 pm

It depends on what genre within Country you are talking about, not a lot of the current stuff is nasal but there are exceptions. I actually think if he can write a good song, Songland would be a better fit for Jed.

Notice 9/10 when it comes to the Country artists on the Voice Blake either already has them on his radar in Nashville or they know some of the same people. Kt almost always comes out in the conversation after the chair turns. The people that make The Voice are already on the radar.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Refreshing my memory...

Haley has facts.
The girl Jed cheated with Haley also has facts.
Hannah, i assumed "knew" of those facts hence ending the Relationship with Jed.

Their Story.

Jed Story?

Indeed, there are two sides of the Story. I also would like to know Jed's "Story".

Jed has almost a month to craft "his Story". I'm dying to see with my own eyes and hear for myself Jed's Story. IF he can thwart the facts of the scorned women. Yes, i really want to see and hear THE Jed these two women with facts claim him to be. I want to see for myself Jed lie through his teeth thus prove to me that indeed he is a smooth talking liar. On cam. On TV.

I cannot wait to see Jed Houdini his way and explain how his left hand and his right hand were caught in two separate cookie jars AT THE SAME TIME.

I cannot wait for Jed's Story. Really.

And oh, Jed as a Singer? hmmm... He should shift Careers.

From Singer

to

Juggler.

He seems a Maestro. (in juggling Women) giggling

Methinks MO.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Reading this thread has been like watching a tennis match at Wimbledon giggling cantstopl rofl

Originally, I was not excited by the selection of Hannah as the Bachelorette, but along the way I’ve actually enjoyed some of her interactions with the guys, of course with the exception of Luke no

Hannah is 24, which to some people is quite young ... I’m of the older generation, so I was married and gave birth to my first daughter at that age ... times have changed, and now we’re seeing more people waiting for marriage. I would like to believe I was more mature than Hannah at 24, but perhaps I wasn’t ... maybe I was just so involved with motherhood that I didn’t even consider how life would be if I were still single. The younger generation is very different today.

I have my own opinions on this season. Unlike some, I don’t dislike Hannah at all - I was pleased to hear the original spoiler as my favorite guy is Tyler. In second place would be Peter. I don’t see the attraction to Jed, and if what we’ve read about him is true, I think it’s a real shame he was even chosen for this show.

I remind myself that none of us really know any of these people ... we don’t know the real Hannah, or the real male contestants. We only know what the edit reveals, and after watching these shows from the very beginning of this franchise, I’ve learned TPTB create a story and theme for each season and fit the players to suit that narrative. I’m always interested in seeing these people in real life after the show - that tells me more about who they are.

This season I feel bad for Hannah that she didn’t have the benefit of seeing everything we’re able to see ... it’s easy for us to be critical, but we have an overview of all the dates and the interactions between all of the contestants, whereas she only sees the guys on the dates. She also hasn't had the benefit of reading all the gossip out there, which has swayed some of us in one direction or the other. I think this is something to keep in mind regarding the lead and all the contestants. They’re living and experiencing everything in a narrow window, the “Bachelor bubble”.

I will say I’m not impressed with Jed’s “talent” and based on the edit of his personality, I don’t find him that appealing or interesting. The stories we’ve heard about him make me think he’s a player. However, in the past we’ve sometimes learned that their real selves are different once the show is over. TPTB are really good at showing us only glimpses of who these people are. I would love to see everything that’s filmed! giggling :yes:

I typically don’t post very much as I’m not an outspoken person ... I prefer to watch and keep some opinions to myself until the season is over, but it’s always interesting to read how people have chosen sides already. I wish Hannah all the best ... she’s a very pretty girl and I’m sure this will help her in future relationships. Knowing what I know now about life in general, I wish I’d had the advantage of a little counseling early on in my adult years ... I feel it’s something most people could benefit from as we navigate through our relationships, becoming parents and it can even help in our careers. All JMHO Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:19 pm

@Cari rofl Tell us how you really feel. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:28 pm

@pikake Appreciate you posting.

I am not surprised people have taken sides already. They usually do every season and relatively speaking, I'm finding this pretty tame, but then I remember Emily's season which was a battle to the end. Personally I am enjoying Hannah and most of the guys. A little less Luke and his drama would have gone a long way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:29 pm

@Sprite, my Friend *virtualhugs*

Can't you tell by now HOW i love Jed?

Ain't it obvious i'm projecting my past angst with men who has the same Cookie Cutter as Jed? giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel