SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 am

Personally, the inside of the windmills in Mykonos, if that is where she is referencing, do not look very conducive to romance. JMO. But to each their own.
They are quite lovely, but is nice walk uphill. There is a delightful restaurant at their base and sunsets here could be very romantic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 am

I was wondering if anyone has factored into sleuthing the statement made either by CH or a producer about Hannah being proposed to by the F2 and then unexpectedly accepting? Or something about a last minute switch by Hannah? I can't imagine Hannah picking Jed after that disasterous hometown date but the evidence seems to show that.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:53 am

I rarely agree with Ashley I but in her recap for the HTD's, she made a point that I've been making since the whole gf thing with Jed came out
Jared asked me if the love Jed says he feels at this point even matters. After some thought, I guess it doesn’t because if they were to end up together, she’d never be able to trust him. Trust is too big of a thing to be missing in a relationship, even if there’s strong love.

source
Whether or not Jed fell in love with Hannah is irrelevant, it's why I don't feel the need to go back and forth about it, because the way she fell for him was through him deceiving her. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 am

I used to ask my 3 sons, as well as my younger co-workers, when they started dating someone more than casually, "Is she/he worthy of you?". More than once, the relationship cooled. Even though Hannah and the guys left are younger than most people are when they get married for the first time these days, it is still a relevant question. The only way you get over being a bad picker is to choose to date someone worthy of you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:29 am

@Norcalgal nice post. :claphands

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:34 am

sparkler wrote:I was wondering if anyone has factored into sleuthing the statement made either by CH or a producer about Hannah being proposed to by the F2 and then unexpectedly accepting? Or something about a last minute switch by Hannah? I can't imagine Hannah picking Jed after that disasterous hometown date but the evidence seems to show that.

Sorry, I recall at the first of the season a Chris Harrison interview where he said something like this and Robert Mills also made a reference to this... but I have looked several times & can't find the interviews where they said it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:56 am

Luvstruck wrote:
sparkler wrote:I was wondering if anyone has factored into sleuthing the statement made either by CH or a producer about Hannah being proposed to by the F2 and then unexpectedly accepting? Or something about a last minute switch by Hannah? I can't imagine Hannah picking Jed after that disasterous hometown date but the evidence seems to show that.

Sorry, I recall at the first of the season a Chris Harrison interview where he said something like this and Robert Mills also made a reference  to this... but I have looked several times & can't find the interviews where they said it.

i'm sorry but what!! the f2 proposed and she said yes?? so when f1 shows up she has to dump him?? i am be-fumbled!!?? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

Sorry, I recall at the first of the season a Chris Harrison interview where he said something like this and Robert Mills also made a reference  to this... but I have looked several times & can't find the interviews where they said it.

i'm sorry but what!! the f2 proposed and she said yes?? so when f1 shows up she has to dump him?? i am be-fumbled!!?? dizzy

I don’t think they ever said that. I think it was more the normal she was very torn on her decision until the very end.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:03 am

I'm sure TPTB were in her ear about Jed being a better pick, too. Hope they get some real egg on their face for that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:56 am

Mills commented that, knowing Hannah, the morning of the proposal, she might just change her mind and pick the other guy. (Something to that effect) Was he just blowing smoke or was that real? Who knows.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:22 am

Mimi27 wrote:Mills commented that, knowing Hannah, the morning of the proposal, she might just change her mind and pick the other guy. (Something to that effect) Was he just blowing smoke or was that real? Who knows.

Well it kind of make sense now. Tyler was her F1 hence RS spoiler but when Jed went on as F2 she changed her mind and accepted his proposal which is why RS had to change it. Knowing what she knows now I bet she wishes she would have stuck with her first choice.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:54 am

nannymargie wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:Mills commented that, knowing Hannah, the morning of the proposal, she might just change her mind and pick the other guy. (Something to that effect) Was he just blowing smoke or was that real? Who knows.

Well it kind of make sense now.  Tyler was her F1 hence RS spoiler but when Jed went on as F2 she changed her mind and accepted his proposal which is why RS had to change it.  Knowing what she knows now I bet she wishes she would have stuck with her first choice.

Key words “knowing Hannah” and “Might” this was all speculation to stir the pot imo. She may not have, he didn’t say did change. She may just be wishing she had switched now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel