SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:48 am

Bare with me, this might be a weird theory.

Earlier tonight someone made a thread on Reddit calling out to tylers brothers and it became VERY apparent that they’ve been lurking the sub very regularly. The youngest, Ryan, even stated that he’s super active on reddit. They also both posted in threads on Monday, including the live discussion thread which is a total minefield.

I think this has affected tylers social media game. He knows everything that’s being posted there. He knows exactly when to post, when people are trying to track him, and he knows exactly what aspects of his life people are looking into. How likely would this have affected post season sleuthing? I think very.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 am

okkaayy wrote:Bare with me, this might be a weird theory.

Earlier tonight someone made a thread on Reddit calling out to tylers brothers and it became VERY apparent that they’ve been lurking the sub very regularly. The youngest, Ryan, even stated that he’s super active on reddit. They also both posted in threads on Monday, including the live discussion thread which is a total minefield.

I think this has affected tylers social media game. He knows everything that’s being posted there. He knows exactly when to post, when people are trying to track him, and he knows exactly what aspects of his life people are looking into. How likely would this have affected post season sleuthing? I think very.

Family members and even contestants have been posting and/ lurking on here for years (and I am sure on Reddit as well) knowing what we discuss/sleuth. I don’t see them being on their as being different from other seasons.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:00 am

I am sure that it has. I wouldn't be surprised if there is lurking here, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:09 am

So if they know the term follow the feet they also now know how to cover their tracks. Especially if they are tech and Sm savvy .

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:11 am

Yes, feels incredibly social media savvy. I kept calling him a troll, and it makes sense. He always feels one step ahead.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:12 am

I'm not sure it fits into the picture of Jed coming clean after the proposal.  If say Hannah had Tyler as F1 and made a last minute change when Jed as F2 proposed, she would have been so pissed when Jed came clean about the GF because she had a different F1 in mind. It's hard to believe that she would have stayed with Jed for 1 month after coming clean if she had a different F1 in mind.  I would have kicked his azz righ after and then initiate what Arie did, which is to go back to my real choice.

The fact that she stayed with Jed, she was trying to work out the relationship. All JMO.

I think TPTB is continuing the promotion of Tyler C. Perhaps Bachelor? Or DWTS (recent reference to Patrick Swayze)?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 am

Sharnee wrote:So if they know the term follow the feet they also now know how to cover their tracks. Especially if they are tech and Sm savvy .

Yes

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 am

SarahD wrote:I'm not sure it fits into the picture of Jed coming clean after the proposal.  If say Hannah had Tyler as F1 and made a last minute change when Jed as F2 proposed, she would have been so pissed when Jed came clean about the GF because she had a different F1 in mind. It's hard to believe that she would have stayed with Jed for 1 month after coming clean if she had a different F1 in mind.  I would have kicked his azz righ after and then initiate what Arie did, which is to go back to my real choice.

The fact that she stayed with Jed, she was trying to work out the relationship. All JMO.

I think TPTB is continuing the promotion of Tyler C. Perhaps Bachelor? Or DWTS (recent reference to Patrick Swayze)?

It took Arie 2 months to kick his original F1 to the curb to go back to his F2.

They got engaged the week before Thanksgiving. He broke up with her around January 10. Arie also had several SHV with Becca and an unauthorized weekend as well.

From what we've seen with Hannah, she is willing to give someone a chance. It is all in what Jed actually told her about Haley. My gut feeling is it was quite lacking in detail that made Hannah think they still had a chance and that she would have stayed with him at least until the ATFR.

But I'm thinking she regretted her decision almost immediately. She just didn't seem ecstatically happy in post filming interviews. She had what I call "pageant happy" smiles on her face. When the People story broke and then RS's podcast, that was it. She was done with Jed and ended it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:44 am

SarahD wrote:I'm not sure it fits into the picture of Jed coming clean after the proposal.  If say Hannah had Tyler as F1 and made a last minute change when Jed as F2 proposed, she would have been so pissed when Jed came clean about the GF because she had a different F1 in mind. It's hard to believe that she would have stayed with Jed for 1 month after coming clean if she had a different F1 in mind.  I would have kicked his azz righ after and then initiate what Arie did, which is to go back to my real choice.

I don't think that Jed ever came completely clean about Haley but probably told a story with some truth to it. He got away with telling Hannah he came on the show for his career (IMO true) and got away with it - even got credit for being honest. IMO he might have figured he could spin some sort of story about Haley and she'd accept it and he'd get away with it - again.

One observation I would make about how I see Hannah (call her a "fixer" or what ever) is that she seems to try to salvage relationships - even ones that aren't worth salvaging. IIRC she allegedly had a BF, broke it off, had another BF, broke that off - and went back to the first BF. On Colton's season she went back and had another conversation with him after he eliminated her but it never aired. And we saw, cringworthy time after cringworthy time - how she tried to salvage something with Luke. IMO while she should have done what you would have done, she apparently didn't.

Salvaging a relationship is not IMO an altogether bad trait - one shouldn't throw in the towel when things get tough - but you have to know when to salvage and when to walk (or run) away. Maybe she really did do what you suggest "kicked his azz righ after and then initiate what Arie did, which is to go back to my real choice" - it just took her a bit too long to realize that some things aren't worth salvaging.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 am

I don’t understand why Hannah would accept a proposal from F2=unless her chosen F1 had indicated that he wasn’t sure if he was ready to propose. Just curious

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I don't think that Jed ever came completely clean about Haley but probably told a story with some truth to it. He got away with telling Hannah he came on the show for his career (IMO true) and got away with it - even got credit for being honest. IMO he might have figured he could spin some sort of story about Haley and she'd accept it and he'd get away with it - again.

One observation I would make about how I see Hannah (call her a "fixer" or what ever) is that she seems to try to salvage relationships - even ones that aren't worth salvaging. IIRC she allegedly had a BF, broke it off, had another BF, broke that off - and went back to the first BF. On Colton's season she went back and had another conversation with him after he eliminated her but it never aired. And we saw, cringworthy time after cringworthy time - how she tried to salvage something with Luke. IMO while she should have done what you would have done, she apparently didn't.

Salvaging a relationship is not IMO an altogether bad trait - one shouldn't throw in the towel when things get tough - but you have to know when to salvage and when to walk (or run) away. Maybe she really did do what you suggest "kicked his azz righ after and then initiate what Arie did, which is to go back to my real choice" - it just took her a bit too long to realize that some things aren't worth salvaging.
JMHO

I really pray this is a female version of Arie part 2.0 and that Hannah and Tyler give it a try.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 am

Sharnee wrote:So if they know the term follow the feet they also now know how to cover their tracks. Especially if they are tech and Sm savvy .

This is brought up almost every year, and following Occam’s razor I doubt it’s true this year, as it hasn’t been in any prior year.

But I won’t be upset if I am wrong. Not trying to be a downer but many of these conversations on here feel the same as in prior years when the first spoiler was wrong and the F2 is favored over the F1. The theories never pan out and the more obvious truth is what happened.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel