SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:38 pm

blueblues wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@sosleepy And she has come out swinging[strike] singing!  Did you hear her on Bobby Bones show.  Shameless plugs to Sweet Lea  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 1f603
Which was her plan all along, imo.  laugh out loud :gotcha:  
No, he plan was to get her side of the story out and not be the victim of gossip, since she knew that the story would be published anyway.
That’s what she said, and IMO it is supported by the amount of rumors that were out from early on. It really was just a matter of time.
JMO.

@sosleepy IA, Haley is the MVP of the season.

Yeah. Not buying her "I had to get my story out there before anyone else did." She went to multiple outlets to tell her story and plugged her music along the way. :gotcha: Rolling Eyes She was on ET, US Weekly, Bobby Bones and RS...c'mon now. cheeky Did I miss any others? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 2622943811 Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:The simple fact of the matter is that most times in situations like these, there is no proof. The person who saw Jed leave with that girl at CMA fest didn't whip out a camera and snap a pic, the girl who saw him grabbing azz at a bar didn't take a pic/video, and the girl who claims her friend went home with him a few weeks ago, her randomly knowing that Jed's apartment complex has a pool despite there being no evidence of Jed's place having a pool prior to this past week is not enough proof. The bachelor.spoilers acc saying they have a video of jed kissing a girl/flirting with a girl and providing a screenshot of Jed to prove they have the video isn't enough proof, Hannah who definitely has heard Jed's side yet dumped him anyways isn't enough proof. Hayley's provided texts and pics and that's still not enough. We have evidence of Jed's willingness to be dishonest to get what he wants, but that's still not enough. At the end of the day, this isn't a court of law, we don't actually need irrefutable evidence, we just gotta decide whether or not we believe these women. I do, some people don't, that's their prerogative. I just know that in my experience when multiple women are saying the same thing about a guy, they're usually telling the truth. All Jmo.

Than you @ReneeM for this post. *edited* Harvey Weinstein was doing a lot of terrifying things for YEARS and manipulated women that were vulnerable and afraid of the repercussions if hey came forward. It took a few courageous women to come forward to open the door for more stories to be heard and eventually get enough traction to expose his reprehensible actions.
Why do I bring this up? Because it’s the same pattern;  even though Jed is not a powerful entertainment figure, it follows a similar attitude of ownership over women. And feeling like he is not going to be caught or punished for his actions. He felt it was ok to go on a dating show and lie, cheat and manipulate multiple women’s feelings to advance his career. It was deliberate and not a ‘ oups ‘ I made a mistake kind of scenario. He strategically positioned himself as the good guy who is trying to make a career as a struggling musician...covered his act with everyone on the set, including the guys woh befriended him and Hannah who fell for his game. He felt invincible and didn’t expect Haley to come forward and certainly not in this raw and powerful way. For those who say that they need to hear ‘ his side’ before judging him because ‘ it’s all in the past’ ( which it’s not but I’m not gonna repeat all of that) an she is gonna be a ‘ changed man ‘ after this ...

The best predictor of future behavior is relevant past behavior. ‪#DrPhil‬

I do believe he will EITHER really accept this as a kick in the butt to examine himself and his behavior, and make the appropriate changes ...OR he will attempt to minimize or justify his actions and try and gain support and sympathy from others ( guys in the house) and maybe even Hannah, to save his terrible image and career shattering disaster. I believe his lack of integrity will him make choose that route unfortunately...we shall see
Unfortunately, it seems like the latter may be happening as he supposedly has reached out to Garrett to gain support towards that end. ( according to one Redditor) .
No matter what, he is going to be in the hot seat very soon, and is preparing one way or another.

JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Women's/members opinions)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm

I thought we were told not to question other people’s opinions as long as we state IMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:43 pm

IMO this whole Jed situation is 100% overblown. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t r*pe anyone, he didn’t assault anyone. He lied. He had a girlfriend. He went on a reality show and didn’t admit it. He’s got no kids and no wives. No one knows how sincere his proposal was. Arie proposed to Becca and slept with her for two months and dumped her for Lauren. He wasn’t executed at dawn. People do fall in love quite unexpectedly. Who knows??

Hannah dumped him. Good for her. This daily indictment of him is tiresome, IMO.

I AM SOOOO OVER IT! deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse :crazed

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:52 pm

It just pisses me off because Hannah specifically said she wanted honesty. And she’s super authentic. What you see is what you get. Jed took advantage of that for his own selfishness, and to me that is the worst kind of man. Don’t get me wrong, I know there are legit worse out there, but I can’t stand the guys who try to paint themselves out to be “a good guy” with their words and actions couldn’t be further from the truth.

This is just where I have to believe in Karma, and it seems Karma has pulled through here.

I could not care less what happens with Jed’s story after this, but I’m a Hannah fan and I really want to see the best for her. Hope she gets that happiness someday. She’s a stand up lady, IMO.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO this whole Jed situation is 100% overblown. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t r*pe anyone, he didn’t assault anyone. He lied. He had a girlfriend. He went on a reality show and didn’t admit it. He’s got no kids and no wives. No one knows how sincere his proposal was. Arie proposed to Becca and slept with her for two months and dumped her for Lauren. He wasn’t executed at dawn. People do fall in love quite unexpectedly. Who knows??

clapping! clapping! clapping!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 pm

This daily indictment of him is tiresome, IMO.

Seems to me the horse keeps getting beaten because for some the indictment is not on Jed but the woman for daring to speak about his actions. For the record, I don't disagree with you that what Jed did really in the grand scheme of things isn't the worse thing in the world. He cheated and lied on a woman like sadly many people do every day, male and female, to people they're dating. It happens.

And I think the conversation might have moved on if it had simply been, "well he lied, got caught, Hannah's dumped him or so says RS. Okay should make for an entertaining ATFR". At least that was my feelings on the whole thing. But instead for some it's turned into an indictment on how awful this ex-girlfriend is for simply stating what was true. As I've said, I don't care that this chick was chasing her 15 minutes. Well so was Jed.

At the end of the day, the fact is she's telling the truth and so he's a liar who misrepresented himself on the show, and got engaged under false pretenses. But instead the conversation has been this twisting and turning and rationalizing and over explaining to somehow make the ex, who by the way was not the one who came onto the show, the bad guy. And so that's why this discussion is going around and around and will not die. IMHO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO this whole Jed situation is 100% overblown. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t r*pe anyone, he didn’t assault anyone. He lied. He had a girlfriend. He went on a reality show and didn’t admit it. He’s got no kids and no wives. No one knows how sincere his proposal was. Arie proposed to Becca and slept with her for two months and dumped her for Lauren. He wasn’t executed at dawn. People do fall in love quite unexpectedly. Who knows??

Look. Maybe I’m “taking the show too seriously,” but being announced as the Bachelorette is a big freaking deal, imo. Bigger than being the Bachelor. Bachelorettes actually have pretty amazing success rates with this show. There have been 15. Four are married (I’m counting Rachel), and maybe/probably 5 married with JoJo joining them not too far down the line here. Becca is still with her F1 over a year going strong too, so you never know, maybe six full on marriages. Of the others, *most* get at least a minimum year long relationship out of this, and many times longer. The ONLY Ettes to crash and burn with less than a year long relationship are Jen, who picked no one, DeAnna, Emily, Andi, and now I guess Hannah. So yeah, to me if you are one of the lucky few to get this gig, you stand a reasonable chance of getting something legit out of it.

With Hannah, it’s especially hard to swallow, because this man just lied to her the entire time. She wasn’t given the opportunity to actually fall in love, and find someone right for her. She was fed an allusion. A fake version of a person. The entire experience, all of it, got completely ripped away from her. She should be on the top of the world right now, engaged, building a relationship, doing press happily. Instead she’s fielding rumors of her man cheating on her at CMA, and being blindsided by the complete lie/ride he took her on for 2/3 months. So no, he didn’t murder anyone. Does he deserve to be crucified forever? No. Am I really mad at what he did to this woman, and how he treated her, steam rolled her experience? Hell yeah I am. It’s also our right on this forum  to say so. That’s what we do. Jed is just ... not great to women. In fact, it seems he’s pretty awful to women. That’s my takeaway. I’m upset on Hannah’s behalf that she was treated so poorly and with such disregard, on national television to boot. It sucks.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:15 pm

Thank You ! thumbsup

I also get so tired of posters saying the same thing over and over without saying it’s their opinion. I agree that Jed has been crucified enough I think most of us get it by now. JMO

Last edited by whit90 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:19 pm

lleyki wrote:
This daily indictment of him is tiresome, IMO.

Seems to me the horse keeps getting beaten because for some the indictment is not on Jed but the woman for daring to speak about his actions. For the record, I don't disagree with you that what Jed did really in the grand scheme of things isn't the worse thing in the world. He cheated and lied on a woman like sadly many people do every day, male and female, to people they're dating. It happens.

And I think the conversation might have moved on if it had simply been, "well he lied, got caught, Hannah's dumped him or so says RS. Okay should make for an entertaining ATFR". At least that was my feelings on the whole thing. But instead for some it's turned into an indictment on how awful this ex-girlfriend is for simply stating what was true. As I've said, I don't care that this chick was chasing her 15 minutes. Well so was Jed.

At the end of the day, the fact is she's telling the truth and so he's a liar who misrepresented himself on the show, and got engaged under false pretenses. But instead the conversation has been this twisting and turning and rationalizing and over explaining to somehow make the ex, who by the way was not the one who came onto the show, the bad guy. And so that's why this discussion is going around and around and will not die. IMHO.

Amen!!!! Good Post word
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Honestly most posts I have seen put the most blame on Jed and a smaller portion on Haley.  I don’t see anyone just blaming her and not Jed.   That’s why some of this is getting really old to me.

I too am over it.  Neither were completely innocent in this IMO.  But yes I give Jed the most blame by far.  And yes I listened to her interview with RS.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:32 pm

@sosleepy well said and IA

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel