SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:21 am

Sharnee wrote:https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka10571283
.30 mark per @bachefan .

It did sound to me as though it was two phrases edited into one as has been suggested.

Sharnee wrote:Another question. Why did edit out Hannah talking to Jed about his family and the things they said and felt ? That was fishy because that was a big part of his HTD.

Interesting question. I suspect the things Jed's family said were such a big part of the HTD because IMO there wasn't anything else to show - that WAS the HTD. For whatever their reasons IMO production seems to have been pushing Hannah towards Jed and getting deep into HTD things would seem to derail that. Maybe we didn't see discussions is because there weren't any - production got Hannah to gloss over things said instead of question them.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Begonia* Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:49 am

I have 2 questions. Hope this is the right place.
1.  What was the real filming order of the Fantasy Suite dates
2.  Luke and his family are complaining about him getting a bad edit because of his faith. I believe Sean and Ben were clear about their faith and were well loved and each became the bachelor.  Okay maybe question 2 is statement.  It is not a valid argument in my view that Luke’s villain edit was because of his faith but more his personal behavior in light of his faith. Also I identify as a Christian. I hope Luke and his family can get some counseling and let this go.

Begonia*

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:17 am

The only FSD that is for certain was Luke's. It was the last date filmed and pics were released at that time by people that same them on the date.

After seeing what the other 3 dates were, I think that is why there were no leaks about them. Unless someone actually tells what day their date was filmed, I'm not sure we will ever know for sure. Rumor is they were filmed in the order shown.

It definitely would be interesting to know what order they were filmed.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:50 am

Begonia* wrote:I have 2 questions. Hope this is the right place.
2.  Luke and his family are complaining about him getting a bad edit because of his faith. I believe Sean and Ben were clear about their faith and were well loved and each became the bachelor.  Okay maybe question 2 is statement.  It is not a valid argument in my view that Luke’s villain edit was because of his faith but more his personal behavior in light of his faith. Also I identify as a Christian. I hope Luke and his family can get some counseling and let this go.

Smiley from Millan.Net

For me but I have no proof... Peter, Jed, Tyler and Luke
Peter because she would not have sex after Jed since imo she knew it was Jed her F1 and she could still accept the idea to have sex with peter because she didn’t with Jed yet
Tyler after Jed because then having sex with him would be more tricky to justify she loved Jed. Or at least reticence about it. She may or may not have sex with Tyler. Says she didn’t but nobody was there. Edited as such anyway
Luke because she didn’t care about him anymore and she could be all beast. Plus weather makes me think it was last

All speculation here. No proof.

Regarding Luke Christianity. It was debated here that it was more his personality rather his faith but some believe that everyone live their faith differently and Luke believes like Sean that not having sex before marriage is a commandment and is fully committed to respect that (supported by many Christians including his family)... versus Hannah who do not follow this Bible commandment and believe she can have sex because it his her choice, her body etc and whatever she does Jesus still loves her.

very different approach of living their Christianity and his is criticized as many mix his faith with his personality.

I recall Sean very rigid about it but Sean and Ben were leads, not contestants. Therefore, the view on their faith was imho very different and more tolerated and praised. Many said it was respectful etc.. Same with Emily when she said because of her daughter she will not have sex in FS. with Luke it is the complete opposite. People think he is a jerk abusive to believe his potential future wife believe the same thing...

At the end of the day, both Hannah and Luke were completely incompatible but prods did not give them time to figure it out sooner... plus Hannah got caught up that Luke came for her and he fell in love. For her he was imo her security blanket until she fell for Jed and Jed told her her feelings were reciprocated.

Luke has issues like everyone. He is still young in age and his faith (2 years). Sadly people will take a grudge of what he did before he became a Christian. Nobody is perfect. Judging him without knowing the full extent of edits, conversation exchange, knowing he was a fav For Hannah since day 1... Luke never had a chance. Never. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:10 am

Begonia* wrote:I have 2 questions. Hope this is the right place.

We don’t know for sure but I think they were filmed in the order shown. Before Peters date we see her singing it’s Fantasy Suites week in the dress she wore on that date. I guess Jed and Tyler’s could have been swapped. We know Luke’s was last.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:24 am

I still think the other villain that CH references is Jed. I truly believe that TPTB knew about Jed's girlfriend Haley. When you watch Episode 1, there is such a heavy emphasis on Jed during the Scott drama, no way was that a coincidence, not that much. RS has said that Jed told Hannah about Haley after the FRC in Greece, they were still in Greece when the premiere aired so there would not have been time to go back and re-edit. The producers knew and kept that little nugget in their back pocket, ....waiting to use it. After what they did to Colton last season with bringing Cassie's dad out, and now this season I think they care more about the drama than a happy ending
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:36 am

@alwayscooking I believe so too. There’s just no way they didn’t know by Greece. I believe they kept filming after the finale rose ceremony, meaning I think they might’ve went to Jed and told him they knew about Haley and forced him to tell Hannah about Haley in front of cameras. Of course Jed didn’t tell the full truth though. Full truth came out later. Break up was filmed after people article.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 am

^^ there’s no doubt in my mind that prods care more about drama than happy ending. Drama means rating means they have a job next season.

I also believe they knew about Haley when they accepted Jed. That Hannah would fall for him, I think they bet on it. That it was or not reciprocated was a gamble imo.

Ep1, prods always edit F1 F2 F3 F4 with close up. They edited for example Tyler and his picnic to become an early favorite. They edited Jed face close up reaction when Hannah picked Luke for the FIR.

But yes. I agree they knew. Just like all contestants they accept. They all put them in a role to fit their script decided prior the premiere. Each day imo they influence them, select who and when. Whispers in their ears, bubble to focus on the marvelous lead... blah blah blah

Prods give a poop of contestants and leads and this was confirmed by MF and CH and other prods in interviews. They glow when there is a juicy drama because they know it will raise the ratings. Plus they have connection with rag mags. Rag mags often contact them before their publication...

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:58 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@alwayscooking I believe so too. There’s just no way they didn’t know by Greece. I believe they kept filming after the finale rose ceremony, meaning I think they might’ve went to Jed and told him they knew about Haley and forced him to tell Hannah about Haley in front of cameras.  Of course Jed didn’t tell the full truth though. Full truth came out later. Break up was filmed after people article.
I think they gradually found out during filming, because the information wasn’t available before that. In Greece, they knew about Haley, but not that they hadn’t broken up, and not about the cheating.

Maybe they told Jed what they knew, and pressured him to “come clean” on camera. Then they filmed the breakup after Hannah had found out everything, including the plan B conversation.
ATFR might be really juicy. :yes:
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Her whole fantasy date with Tyler before the yacht seemed producer driven too, like someone told her to slow down with Tyler and tell the viewers you were. Another poster mentioned her tone being so firm, professional, and even cold when she was talking to him at dinner. It was such a contrast to how she spoke to Peter right before.. She’s just giggling and having fun with Peter or smiling and saying nothing right before her next date where she lays the hammer down on Tyler.

She had the same tone with Tyler during their last one on one as if the producers told her she needed to get him to open up. Like it was just business for her.

I don’t think the producers wanted her to get closer to Tyler. They wanted her all in on Jed. JMO

They also let Jed serenade her all the time. They allowed him to go to her private hotel room and sing to her AND they brought his guitar to the fantasy suite.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:16 pm

It’s interesting that her hair changes through her ITMs on their Fantasy Date. It’s straight during the day, but in the ITM where she’s saying he took it well and it shows he loves her her hair is longer and curled. The next morning it is straight again. Sorry if this has already been discussed, someone mentioned it on Reddit and I had to go watch it back to confirm.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Did anyone notice Hannah’s itms for Jed re-enacted like how Tyler’s are said to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel