SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:58 am

HEA wrote:snipped
So for me, Jed is under the same kind of restriction. He just could not speak until the finale.

IN MY OPINION

Thanks for the explanation. It does make me believe that Jed has some sort of gag order - primarily because he really can't say anything without spilling the beans on where he ended up at the end of the season and IMO the show is really trying hard (with some degree of success) to keep the ending a secret.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:49 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be at ATFR.  It will be his time to speak after having a muzzle on for so long.   Jmo.  

I don’t really think he’s had a muzzle on. I don’t think he has an explanation other than I’m sorry. We shall see.JMO

He has been almost non-existent on SM and before the news broke, he was quite active.  I believe he has a gag order from the show.  CH even said we appreciate him not speaking out until he is eliminated, which to me he was never eliminated as Hannah chose him at the FRC. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:52 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be at ATFR.  It will be his time to speak after having a muzzle on for so long.   Jmo.  

I don’t really think he’s had a muzzle on. I don’t think he has an explanation other than I’m sorry. We shall see.JMO

He has been almost non-existent on SM and before the news broke, he was quite active.  I believe he has a gag order from the show.  CH even said we appreciate him not speaking out until he is eliminated, which to me he was never eliminated as Hannah chose him at the FRC. Jmo.

Jed Wyatt wrote:Hi y’all. Several of you have reached out with messages and questions. Please know I’m not able to answer right now, but as soon as I’m able to, I will.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:57 am

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Jed Wyatt wrote:Hi y’all. Several of you have reached out with messages and questions. Please know I’m not able to answer right now, but as soon as I’m able to, I will.

Not a F2 response to me. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Not a F2 response to me. Jmo.  
I believe she chose him too! But like you said the ATFR will be the true I know!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:27 pm

I think she probably chose Jed in Greece but there will be a "do-over" on Tuesday at a live Final Rose Ceremony and she will either choose Tyler or choose herself.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:41 pm

I can't even imagine how Jed is going to spin this one. Even if he goes with, "I came on the show to promote my music, but I ended up falling for Hannah," it's not a good look for him. At least Peter put a few months between his prior relationship and the start of filming. Jed's girlfriend all but kissed him goodbye at the gate. And she wasn't the only one! I don't think anyone expects these guys to be monks, but they have to know that their prior actions will come under scrutiny. Hannah would be a fool not to lay it all out on the table, and it's hard to see Jed walking away from that with his dignity intact.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:39 pm

If Hannah gets back with Jed, I will lose all respect for her. I will immediately think 2 things : 1) she doesn't want to be the Bachelorette that ends up alone 2) Tyler turned her down for a reconciliation.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:46 pm

I honestly think the talk about a Jed reconciliation and giving him a chance to tell his story now is to lure him to ATFR. TPTB can’t be trusted. I now they’ve been in contact with Jed, if only to tell him to keep his mouth shut, but I can only imagine what else they are telling him to make him feel confident about showing up.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:58 pm

I don't know why Hannah is liking pictures about her and Jed now. I think her family would totally be up in arms about her ever even entertaining the idea -- like intervention. RS said if this happens (Hannah reconciling with Jed)-- he can't release the text messages from the woman that Jed cheated on Haley with, but he'd find a way to get that info to Hannah privately. I think Jed feels secure that he might be able to get away with things, but I have a feeling it might be harder than he thinks. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:00 pm

Hannah is also under contract. This is all build up for the finale. TPTB are pulling the strings. JMO

Didn’t Mills or someone comment on social media playing a part in the season?

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:01 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know why Hannah is liking pictures about her and Jed now.  I think her family would totally be up in arms about her ever even entertaining the idea -- like intervention.  RS said if this happens (Hannah reconciling with Jed)-- he can't release the text messages from the woman that Jed cheated on Haley with, but he'd find a way to get that info to Hannah privately.  I think Jed feels secure that he might be able to get away with things, but I have a feeling it might be harder than he thinks.  JMO.

Eww, is she really? I've detached myself from this sh!tshow of a season. Every thing is so disappointing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel