SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:17 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:At the MTA, Hannah said that holding onto Luke had a lot to do with her insecurities.

I think she let Tyler go for the same reason. Her insecurities. Her fears.

ITA. I think she thought that it was safer to let herself fall for Jed and him singing to her (all the time Rolling Eyes ) sweetened the deal for her. Boy was she wrong.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:20 am

albean99 wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:At the MTA, Hannah said that holding onto Luke had a lot to do with her insecurities.

I think she let Tyler go for the same reason. Her insecurities. Her fears.

ITA. I think she thought that it was safer to let herself fall for Jed and him singing to her (all the time Rolling Eyes ) sweetened the deal for her. Boy was she wrong.
Totally and I think regardless of whether she and Tyler reconcile, this is exactly what she’s going to say in all her press. Either they reconciled and she learned what she deserves and blahblah or they didn’t reconcile but she still learned and will make wiser choices next time. I prefer option A ofc but this is already good stuff imo. At least I won’t be crying into my finale snack bowl like Jillian’s season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:50 am

It's hard to admit one's insecurities. This was a bumpy ride. I hope she gets a lot of support next week & after both with her family and social media.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:28 am

ilgirl wrote:It's hard to admit one's insecurities.  This was a bumpy ride.  I hope she gets a lot of support next week & after both with her family and social media.

She will have Tyler's support. He has supported her throughout this process - both on and off camera.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am

@Spoil Me Again I agree! She seems to be doing just fine! JMO Seeing her at the MTA!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:37 am

ilgirl wrote:It's hard to admit one's insecurities.  This was a bumpy ride.  I hope she gets a lot of support next week & after both with her family and social media.

I listened to a podcast with Rachel Lindsey last week. She said that if Hannah is single next week, it will be a tough ride for her. Rachel said that the first twelve months post-show are hectic and stressful with press and sponsorships,etc. Rachel was glad she had Bryan with her to weather that storm. I hope Hannah’s family will be close by
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:50 pm

I’m reading our soothsayer & spirit guide- Rita Skeeter’s (name courtesy of Reddit) column from today and he’s definitely softened on “Hannah and Tyler and NEVER, move on, little peasants!” I think he just doesn’t have any info, not that anything concrete to say NO has happened.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:54 pm

He also clarified he doesn’t think Hannah will get back with Jed, he just could see him maybe asking her for a second chance. I think he thinks Tyler wanting her back would be more surprising. He thinks he has the best shot at Bachelor but said he doesn’t know if he wants it.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m reading our soothsayer & spirit guide- Rita Skeeter’s (name courtesy of Reddit) column from today and he’s definitely softened on “Hannah and Tyler and NEVER, move on, little peasants!” I think he just doesn’t have any info, not that anything concrete to say NO has happened.

Yes indeed. He's back to what he was saying before then - which is "It's really up to Hannah and what she decides to do with it. We'll get our answers next week". That's, IMO, more than just a softening - more like a complete backpedaling.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m reading our soothsayer & spirit guide- Rita Skeeter’s (name courtesy of Reddit) column from today and he’s definitely softened on “Hannah and Tyler and NEVER, move on, little peasants!” I think he just doesn’t have any info, not that anything concrete to say NO has happened.

Love that we're now calling him "Rita Skeeter"giggling PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:08 pm

This is off reddit and considering the source of this info more than likely just hype for the show. But Robert Mills in radio interviews this week is saying he heard rumors that Jed might not show up at ATFR. Now again considering the source it may just be talk and nothing more. I will say Chris Harrison said on the Bachelor Party Podcast that the producers where not shore Luke would show up at MTA until the day before because all communication they had with him post show was thru his brother. Again take it for what you will. I think does show up and give his side, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:09 pm

RS doesn’t even know if Tyler would be interested in being the bachelor so that tells me that he doesn’t have any sources close to Tyler.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel