SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:11 pm

@North I am all for this equal non sexual abuse.

But I think it is totally unfair and out of context to assimilate Jed in this MeToo movement. To use Jed as a symbol of frustration on behalf all the men is plain ridiculous imo

Jed is Jed and should no pay for all the frustrated crazy upset women who cannot see clearly sadly that not men are all the same. Each individual is unique and should be respected as one.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Miyala wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Miyala wrote:I would say IF the rumors post show are true about him grabbing womens butts it would totally belong in the me too movement. Also if the rumors circulating before the show about the girlfriend being abused. Otherwise probably not.

It depends if the girls wanted it or not.  That we do not know and is a huge difference if it’s Me Too or not.  If wanted/not minded it’s not.  All iMO.
Yes thats totally true!

Which girlfriend abuse? Care to share proof please?

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:23 pm

HEA wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Miyala wrote:I would say IF the rumors post show are true about him grabbing womens butts it would totally belong in the me too movement. Also if the rumors circulating before the show about the girlfriend being abused. Otherwise probably not.

It depends if the girls wanted it or not.  That we do not know and is a huge difference if it’s Me Too or not.  If wanted/not minded it’s not.  All iMO.
Yes thats totally true!

The friends of one of his exes where the ones to accuse him of emotional abuse in their relationship to the point she got an eating disorder online. The ex has chosen not to come forward it was friends of hers. And because she chose not to come forward I do hope people can be respectful toward her. And this came out while the show was filming not while the airing of the show.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm

She clarifies they’re rumors, so IF they’re true, they could fall under the Me Too movement. I’m assuming it’s the rumors that he would make his ex girlfriend send pictures of what she was wearing before going out places and was so controlling it caused her to develop an eating disorder. Two girls from Tennessee have alluded to this girl on reddit and she apparently doesn’t want to come forward because it’s probably a very painful subject. One offered to verify texts to mods. Allegedly this ex is now doing much better. Smiley So no solid proof but she specified they were rumors. I think as long as we all qualify what is proven fact and what is our opinion/what we choose to believe there shouldn’t be an issue. I understand it’s important to make clear which is which. I believe this story personally but it’s up to everyone whether they choose to. Additionally if it’s true IMO it could fall under the Me Too movement. Also this wasn’t a part of a Jed takedown because as previously mentioned, the girl doesn’t want to come forward, and it was talked about very early on in filming. It sounded like her friend being concerned that a guy she knew to be emotionally abusive was on the show. All JMO.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:To be honest, I agree that we have only heard Haley's side of the story and that Jed probably can't tell his side until after the final airs. That said, there's a note in his handwriting that Haley has, now published by People Magazine. There are texts on Haley's phone, connected to his phone number and time stamped that have been published. There's another "ex" of his (the woman RS calls "Barbie") who has given her permission to publish texts between her and Jed that show Jed actually cheated on Haley (that would have been published save for RS deciding not to pile any more on Jed). What side can Jed possibly tell to explain evidence that he can't make go away? IMO anything he would say to try and refute the evidence against him is only going to make him look worse than he already does.
i believe hayley. but it is obvious jed didn't see himself as being in a committed relationship with her because he was hooking up with another woman at the same time. is that exemplary behavior? of course not. but did he actually cheat on her in that they were in a defined committed relationship that he violated? i don't know. the dating default today seems to be that nothing is serious until it is defined mutually. i have heard too many stories of young men who treat girls like girlfriends but won't actually commit to being monogamous. the girls think one thing, but the guys think another. i think that's what happened here.  

i hope at the very least, he has learned to face situations directly and be more honest with everyone in his life. i hope he feels true remorse for hurting both haylery and hannah and himself with his lies. if that's the case, then he may become a better man in the future.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 pm

HEA wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yes thats totally true!

I wrote IF!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:33 pm

Can anyone tell me if Luke is eliminated at FSD's, will he be at MTA?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:35 pm

@ilovecarbs Imo that would be too easy of a cop out for Jed, if he claimed that they both defined their relationship differently. I'd be very disappointed if that was his explanation.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:42 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Can anyone tell me if Luke is eliminated at FSD's, will he be at MTA?
According to RS, Luke gets eliminated during the dinner portion of his FD, but comes back during the RC to ask for another chance but is still ultimately going home. According to the person who runs Bachelor.Spoilers account, Luke will be at MTA, but Peter will be at the ATFR.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Telling Hayley he loved her sorta implied a commitment, imo. Saying he would be back soon and they would be together implied it also. I think Jed has a character issue, and even if he fell in love with a girl, sooner or later when things get hard, as they always will, the lack of integrity would show up. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:57 pm

Jed is pathetic. This show was nothing more to him than exposure (IMO), and he has been front and center, basically *auditioning* at every opportunity he can get. It is first and foremost in his thoughts. The man had a game plan, an agenda, a scam, a con, and did it at the expense of two women's emotions. Two women who trusted him. Good lord, the previews even show him shirtless, with the guitar strapped around his back. Is that all he can think about during the FS , and getting a good fix? He makes me sick.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm

@dee Why will Peter be at ATFR and not MTA? Doesn't f3 go to MTA. (Jason, Caelyn, Ben, Kaitlyn)
Is this why Peter keeps saying RS has it all wrong (someone said this in another post, but my mind in mush and I have no idea where). Is Peter F2?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel