SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doats Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Julie81 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think I speak for a lot of people when I say things have gotten a little unpleasant here. I don’t think anyone is judging anyone’s opinion. We are judging the actions of these reality stars, which is certainly in bounds to do.

I think what Jed did was irreprehensible. I found his IG to be completely manipulative. His actions towards Luke, completely hypocritical. His whining about his family, completely his doing. I’m not going to his IG, I’m not leaving him nasty comments. I would never do that, nor would I use my personal IG to leave reality stars any comment, good or bad. laugh out loud But maybe that’s me. I will talk about it here though, because I want to talk about it somewhere. And sorry, not sorry, but Jed did some very, very bad things that became very, very relevant to the season. So discuss I will.

Unpleasant and hard to post without argument. Maybe that’s why it’s so silent around here lately. I don’t mind differing opinions. I love them actually, and like a little back and forth but when it gets to the point when everything is argued, (on both sides) it’s not fun anymore. IMO

I so agree with both of you as it had gotten to the point where I decided not to post until after yesterday's episode. (Well, in reality that didn't last long but I only posted in Tyler's fan forum where I felt it was safe.)

I don't remember tension like this in the past and I've been a member for quite a while, silent for a long time as I was (and still am) in awe of the sleuthing abilities of the members. I don't remember comments that I interpreted as "mean" and "challenging" to other posters.

La plus ca change but I don't like this change in the least--it's uncomfortable.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by composer53 Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Can someone bring this tweet over: https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1148401139391614976. She has a really great sense of humor.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:01 pm

composer53 wrote:Can someone bring this tweet over: https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1148401139391614976.  She has a really great sense of humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Doats wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think I speak for a lot of people when I say things have gotten a little unpleasant here. I don’t think anyone is judging anyone’s opinion. We are judging the actions of these reality stars, which is certainly in bounds to do.

I think what Jed did was irreprehensible. I found his IG to be completely manipulative. His actions towards Luke, completely hypocritical. His whining about his family, completely his doing. I’m not going to his IG, I’m not leaving him nasty comments. I would never do that, nor would I use my personal IG to leave reality stars any comment, good or bad. laugh out loud But maybe that’s me. I will talk about it here though, because I want to talk about it somewhere. And sorry, not sorry, but Jed did some very, very bad things that became very, very relevant to the season. So discuss I will.

Unpleasant and hard to post without argument. Maybe that’s why it’s so silent around here lately. I don’t mind differing opinions. I love them actually, and like a little back and forth but when it gets to the point when everything is argued, (on both sides) it’s not fun anymore. IMO

I so agree with both of you as it had gotten to the point where I decided not to post until after yesterday's episode. (Well, in reality that didn't last long but I only posted in Tyler's fan forum where I felt it was safe.)

I don't remember tension like this in the past and I've been a member for quite a while, silent for a long time as I was (and still am) in awe of the sleuthing abilities of the members. I don't remember comments that I interpreted as "mean" and "challenging" to other posters.

La plus ca change but I don't like this change in the least--it's uncomfortable.

It’s been bad around here lately but I think the tension during Emily’s season between the tinfoilers and the 1F’ers was actually worse than this.

Last edited by avacaroline on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:22 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Doats wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

It’s been and around here lately but I think the tension during Emily’s season between the tinfoilers and the 1F’ers was actually worse than this.

I have PTSD from that season giggling

I think Bryan and Peter was worse as well. But Emily’s season will be hard to top.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Julie81 wrote:

]

It becomes not fun anymore when instead of the focus being on the show and cast, it is on posters and what they are posting.
It seems some members have a lot of difficulty letting go and not looking into every single nuance as a personal attack. When posts start lashing back and forth, it will become tedious at the least and hurtful at most.
Something to ponder.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:23 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Doats wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

It’s been bad around here lately but I think the tension during Emily’s season between the tinfoilers and the 1F’ers was actually worse than this.

Those were crazy times on these boards. I’m incredibly embarrassed to say I was a 1F fan. no idea

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:32 pm

my thoughts on the HTDs:
Peter: Honest to god good guy with an amazing family. The family is warm and welcoming and clearly treat their son as an adult. They respect his emotions for Hannah and just overall seemed like a fun and jovial family. Both his parents are so sweet and caring ! I can see where Peter gets his amazing kind heart from. Peter is slowly growing on me. Saw a different side to him this episode that really changed my perspective on him. 9/10

Tyler: He is absolutely head over heels for Hannah. Their natural chemistry is undeniable. He always talks about their future together already! its extremely charming and their dates once again looks like the cameras weren't even there. Hannah is the most herself with him. I think she likes him more than she thinks she does. It will be hard for her to let him go. I can already foresee it. Let's talk about their family !! what a bunch of loving and wonderful people ! OMG! His father is THE BEST they all are so in tune with each other Tyler doesn't even have to verbally tell them that he is a guy in love. Again, like Peter they treat their son like an adult and don't use his emotions for Hannah as a negative thing. A thing that will hinder in their growth ! interesting thing Tyler's mom asks him "what did you learn about yourself?"this was to key into how Tyler raised as a son. You hold your own son accountable for them self, you do not put the burden of the process on the lead ! A1 parenting and best hometown in a long time as a viewer.  Tyler not being able to tear himself apart from Hannah was endearing and honesty believable ! hometowns have a long gap and the waiting must be so difficult after all.  9.8/10

Luke: Luke's family helped show a new side to him. They clearly don't see him as this person that is shown to us. I just have seen too much of him to watch his HTD pragmatically so I will just say. Luke's HTD was the best side of him on this show. 6/10

Jed: The day date was so boring again with his 564th opportunity to use this show  for his career. I wish he was a decent singer so at least I could have enjoyed his work. It's tragic that he is so talentless as a singer. Every time he says something he is looks like he is being held on gunpoint ! His face has no emotions. His smile doesnt reach his eyes. His words seem shallow and his grand gestures of love don't hold the weight of the content. The parent were very cold and clearly see Jed as a child who still needs constant attention  and they clearly know this was not the show for him. They do not respect his emotions. If I ever bring a guy home, my parents would respect my judgment enough to know if I seem something in this person then there must be something there ! Jed's family don't seem to have that same regard. Maybe because he brings far too many girls to his home that they are over it so they don't find the meeting important !? I think its more to do with the fact that they can't perceive him being professionally excelling and  maintaining a relationship at the same time. They know him better. So clearly they don't think Jed is grown up enough to handle both ! They see Jed falling for Hannah as a negative thing ??!! is Jed even an established musician yet ? it's ironic that he looked at the show as a platform for his career but the core of the show doesn't fit his life. laugh out loud ! overall. I am hoping Jed's mother hold his precious son accountable for his actions considering what is out in the media about him.  4/10

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

]

It becomes not fun anymore when instead of the focus being on the show and cast, it is on posters and what they are posting.  
It seems some members have a lot of difficulty letting go and not looking into every single nuance as a personal attack. When posts start lashing back and forth, it will become tedious at the least and hurtful at most.
Something to ponder.

Best. Post. Ever. The snark level is high. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 pm

I have not watched the show yet, but when I find it online, I will be back with my thoughts. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:18 pm

philphan wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Doats wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

Those were crazy times on these boards. I’m incredibly embarrassed to say I was a 1F fan. no idea

laugh out loud I thought the real tension was during Brad 2.0 when the spoiler changed from Chantal to Emily. Whoooo boy...now THAT was a crazy season! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm

OK - getting this thread back on subject:

Based upon what little we've learned about Hannah and her contestants, I feel Hannah's attraction to Luke is what she USED to be attracted to - men who share her deep faith. But after being exposed to a larger world through the Bachelor and Bach'ette, she has gotten to know a wider spectrum of really good men (looking at you Mike, Peter and Tyler) who may share her faith but don't wear it on their sleeve like Luke. This journey for her is more about learning about herself and what is truly important to her than about what she once thought.  Personally, I think the Jed as F1 spoiler is questionable. How can she overcome that family visit? UGH.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel