SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:I am sorry his family is getting threats and they don't deserve it. I will just say I find him to be a hypocrite. And there was a rumor out yesterday that makes his statement bad if it was more spread before it got deleted. Also he couldn't have defended Hannah like this when she was getting so much criticism even by someone he follows on IG. Sorry but I don't like the smell of this.

On the guys while I think most support him not knowing the full story at least some of them are not dumb enough to comment their support like Garrett and Luke S. have been. The we are your boys and we will have your back mentality is stupid. Luke new him for a month max and Garrett new him for 6 weeks outside his natural setting so to me you don't know him at all. All jmho.

oooo what did i miss!!?? please spill the tea??!! or pm it to me please! bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:08 pm

I just can’t process that Jed got on his knee and proposed to Hannah by the end of this. The spoiler of an engagement was the catalyst of all this backlash but, just to play devils advocate, suppose there wasn’t a proposal ? Suppose Jed was F1, and he and Hannah chose only to date post show?

I don’t believe this scenario myself to be honest, but a lot of this mess is based on assumption of an engagement, rather than proof of one. Based on Haley’s testimony, it does sound like Jed came back engaged.

It’s all just so yuck. Just to take the whole lie that far
IMO Jed made his bed, and he’s going to have to lie in it.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:10 pm

I really think he’s just trying to pre-empt everything because it’s going to get worse for him as more people see how REAL and HONEST he is. More  s**t is going to come out as we head into these critical weeks.

Ugh...I’m really not going to look forward to the MTA if all these men are going to side with Jed and support his dishonesty.

Interesting that Lauren Zumba posted an interview of Hannah before on Jed’s honesty about his initial career purpose. Her comment is will Jed and his family be real.

Last edited by SarahD on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Hats off to you, TPTB for sufficiently confusing everyone. Well played. laugh out loud cantstopl :uptonogood rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm

whit90 wrote:
Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/?igshid=1sbct833ypmc

Jed posted.  The hate on SM needs to stop.  Seriously.  Stop.  

Sorry but it needs to stop here too ! JMO
People are allowed to post what they want. There is a fan thread if you don't like seeing it.

I posted what I thought about it too in the contestants thread . Sorry but I disagree with you and the hate you have for him .  But carry on ....JMO
laugh out loud no need to be sorry for me. I have no guilt or shame for not liking him but thanks.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 pm

IMO Jed is not nice looking AT ALL. He has a weird shaped head, high hair and wrinkles . Now giving what we assume is true and he's a lying cheater, He is ugly on the inside too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Jolena wrote:IMO Jed is not nice looking AT ALL. He has a weird shaped head, high hair and wrinkles . Now giving what we assume is true and he's a lying cheater, He is ugly on the inside too. jmo

I think he is handsome...and Hannah does oops, did too. laugh out loud She said, "You are very fine."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/?igshid=1sbct833ypmc

Jed posted.  The hate on SM needs to stop.  Seriously.  Stop.  

Sorry but it needs to stop here too ! JMO
People are allowed to post what they want. There is a fan thread if you don't like seeing it.

I posted what I thought about it too in the contestants thread . Sorry but I disagree with you and the hate you have for him .  But carry on ....JMO
laugh out loud no need to be sorry for me. I have no guilt or shame for not liking him but thanks.

I like him worse than Luke now because he’s playing the victim card without any remorse. Luke has had it worse since Day 1 of this show. His family is also exposed on TV but when did he ever post something like what Jed just posted. The first post Luke ever made sounded as if he’s remorseful. But this guy is going to be worse than Luke. He is not going to be remorseful at all and he will come out against Haley.

He’s concerned about Hannah now? Maybe he should have been concerned about her at episode 5 and walked away. Ughhhh....he can’t possibly disgust me more.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Jolena wrote:IMO Jed is not nice looking AT ALL. He has a weird shaped head, high hair and wrinkles . Now giving what we assume is true and he's a lying cheater, He is ugly on the inside too. jmo

I think he is handsome...and Hannah does oops, did too.  laugh out loud She said, "You are very fine."  

laugh out loud laugh out loud and it's obvious from what we know now that Hannah has no freaking clue  laugh out loud and picks the wrong guys all the time.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 pm

msjr wrote:Hypocrisy at its finest. He wasn't worried about Scott or Luke's mental health when he was mocking them online, especially Luke (whom I can't even stand). He didn't worry about the potential effect on Hannah's mental health when he proposed to her without telling her about Hayley. But here comes the lecture now that the shoe is on the other foot. Death threats and other such over-the-top behavior should not be tolerated, but perhaps this will all be a much needed learning lesson for Jed.

Swooooon. Voice of reason. Welcome welcome!! Don’t leave us now, new friend! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 pm

This is a discussion thread. The good, bad and the ugly.
As long as the focus is kept on the show and not on our members, carry on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 pm

@whit90  I am not sure where your post went but

*edit* I never said his family deserved hate just that he isn't the victim here. This is ALL my opinion.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980