SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Well, he should have thought of the consequences of his actions. This show involved families. If he walked away at episode 5, there wouldn’t have had hometowns that exposed his family.

Is it worth sending threats to his family or attacking them verbally in public.  No.  The answer is no.  

He exposed them. His actions his consequences. Honesty is a simple matter. He could have walked away night one when that door opened. He didn’t. He chose to take all the way to the end. He didn’t think about consequences on people: his family, his ex-GF. Most people, when you read the comments, feel he stole this from Hannah.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by misslurking Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 pm

The men on her season have lost a lot of respect in my eyes honestly. Who you support publically shows what you are willing to do privately. This is not ok ! They are being "bros" I guess ! It's pathetic in my eyes.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 pm

@misslurking Where was Jed when people were harassing Scott for what he did? He added to the fuel and said Scott sucked . Look who’s sucking now .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/?igshid=1sbct833ypmc

Jed posted.  The hate on SM needs to stop.  Seriously.  Stop.  

Sorry but it needs to stop here too ! JMO
People are allowed to post what they want. There is a fan thread if you don't like seeing it.

I agree. I’m going to continue posting about Jed and his disgusting actions because all his lies are even going to come out further down the road.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/?igshid=1sbct833ypmc

Jed posted.  The hate on SM needs to stop.  Seriously.  Stop.  

Sorry but it needs to stop here too ! JMO
People are allowed to post what they want. There is a fan thread if you don't like seeing it.

I posted what I thought about it too in the contestants thread . Sorry but I disagree with you and the hate you have for him . But carry on ....JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Hypocrisy at its finest. He wasn't worried about Scott or Luke's mental health when he was mocking them online, especially Luke (whom I can't even stand). He didn't worry about the potential effect on Hannah's mental health when he proposed to her without telling her about Hayley. But here comes the lecture now that the shoe is on the other foot. Death threats and other such over-the-top behavior should not be tolerated, but perhaps this will all be a much needed learning lesson for Jed.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:57 pm

@Sharnee  agree ! He was gleefully participanting in the shaming of Luke P and apparently "Scott sucks". Well atleast he broke up with his gf before he arrived in the mansion.

Jed better have a freaking good side to his story because I can't imagine a story strong enough to awoke so much "bro" support from these men ! So disappointed in them all.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:57 pm

msjr wrote:Hypocrisy at its finest. He wasn't worried about Scott or Luke's mental health when he was mocking them online, especially Luke (whom I can't even stand). He didn't worry about the potential effect on Hannah's mental health when he proposed to her without telling her about Hayley. But here comes the lecture now that the shoe is on the other foot. Death threats and other such over-the-top behavior should not be tolerated, but perhaps this will all be a much needed learning lesson for Jed.

Boom. This.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
msjr wrote:Hypocrisy at its finest. He wasn't worried about Scott or Luke's mental health when he was mocking them online, especially Luke (whom I can't even stand). He didn't worry about the potential effect on Hannah's mental health when he proposed to her without telling her about Hayley. But here comes the lecture now that the shoe is on the other foot. Death threats and other such over-the-top behavior should not be tolerated, but perhaps this will all be a much needed learning lesson for Jed.

Boom. This.

THANK YOU.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:59 pm

He’s a totally complete hypocrite, POS and Scum!

Also, his family was not forced to be on the show. Everyone’s faces that we can see on TV signed a contract and know what they are signing.

He wanted this platform and he should accept the good and the bad that go with it.

If he was honest and he’s being portrayed badly, go ahead and sue ABC, which I’m sure he can’t!!!

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm gonna continue talking sh*t about Jed until I see fit to stop. He's a liar and a hypocrite. He's not a victim. Everything he's experiencing is because of his own choices. His family should be left alone (with the exception of opinions on tonight's episode), & he shouldn't be getting death threats, but that's it. Everything else is fair game and I hope people continue to fry him on SM tonight, tomorrow, & until the end of the season Smiley. All JMO.

I agree

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:06 pm

I am sorry his family is getting threats and they don't deserve it. I will just say I find him to be a hypocrite. And there was a rumor out yesterday that makes his statement bad if it was more spread before it got deleted. Also he couldn't have defended Hannah like this when she was getting so much criticism even by someone he follows on IG. Sorry but I don't like the smell of this.

On the guys while I think most support him not knowing the full story at least some of them are not dumb enough to comment their support like Garrett and Luke S. have been. The we are your boys and we will have your back mentality is stupid. Luke new him for a month max and Garrett new him for 6 weeks outside his natural setting so to me you don't know him at all. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980