SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 20 69751a10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 20 Db18ae10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrXR5Cn9z-/?igshid=upax89xo9a47
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqqcH7HF70/?igshid=f9uhqvgh75f5

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:11 am

While this episode is showing a Progression between Tyler and Hannah's relationship. This isn't the case for Jed. Combining real life and the show that is already done filming, there isn't one bit of redeeming factor from him in this episode. And i'm not talking about TPTB's editing. An alleged Jed off the show is matching up with the Jed on the show IF you look closely. Unfortunately for Jed, despite his IG Post, it won't be able to dilute his  in your face, blatant self promotion of his Music Career and him having the gall to rant on Luke P.

All the more Jed is getting burned in Social Media while the show is airing and even seeing multiple tweets about him that he is elevated as the Worst contestant in Bach History.

He really thought that he escaped Scott free Scott night (pun intended), he didn't think that his dishonesty will eventually come to light. In blazing Haley glory.

Could not muster to feel bad for him instead reiterated how hypocritical he really is

As the Bible says, "What you sow is .....

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:32 am

I noticed that JoJo liked Jed's post. I'm sure she can relate to the negativity Jed is receiving right now as she and Jordan went through it during her season. I always liked JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:42 am

I'm cracking up on all the Twitter posts trashing Jed!!! rofl rofl rofl

I think his post only made it worse because everyone saw right through it.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:13 am

This is Hannah's best friend's mom who is also best friends with Hannah's mom. She was allegedly watching the show with Hannah tonight. It seems she is not a fan of Jed.

https://twitter.com/coolmomsuz/status/1148413929930067968

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 20 Suzann10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:33 am

@Bleiby527 oh wow 😲

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:43 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Didn't notice before but why is Jed not looking at the camera in that photo?  Who was he looking at off to the side?

He’s perfected the side-eyed look...! hehehe

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:11 am

He was looking at Tyler

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:24 am

Oh please, there is no „side“ to this story that will make Jed look any less of a scumbag.

And of COURSE he wants people to show kindness, the most favorite word of everyone on Instagram. So we‘re just supposed to drop it, let him off the hook and pretend he‘s a good guy, because What? The comments are making him ‚sad‘? Boo hoo. The world would be a much worse place if no one ever had to bear the consequences of their actions for more than 5mins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:44 am

Hearing his side of the story hasnt seemed to make Hannah more understanding. She is the one that has heard both sides and its imo pretty clear from her SM that she doesnt think foundly of him.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:54 am

yana_bach wrote:Oh please, there is no „side“ to this story that will make Jed look any less of a scumbag.

And of COURSE he wants people to show kindness, the most favorite word of everyone on Instagram. So we‘re just supposed to drop it, let him off the hook and pretend he‘s a good guy, because What? The comments are making him ‚sad‘? Boo hoo. The world would be a much worse place if no one  ever had to bear the consequences of their actions for more than 5mins.

Leaving his family alone would be a good first step IMO..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:10 am

The family cannot be responsible for Jed‘s actions and I doubt anyone here disagrees on that, nor do I believe anyone in this forum has been disrespectful or vicious to family members.
However, if a family member posts or likes a post that can be perceived as „shading“ Hannah or any part of the process, than there‘s nothing wrong with calling that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980