SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:31 am

msjr wrote:Hypocrisy at its finest. He wasn't worried about Scott or Luke's mental health when he was mocking them online, especially Luke (whom I can't even stand). He didn't worry about the potential effect on Hannah's mental health when he proposed to her without telling her about Hayley. But here comes the lecture now that the shoe is on the other foot. Death threats and other such over-the-top behavior should not be tolerated, but perhaps this will all be a much needed learning lesson for Jed.

:claphands  :claphands  :claphands

I do hope he learned that actions have consequences, and not only for himself but also the people involved.
I hope his parents did have a good talk with him about his behavior and the harm he caused them all.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:44 am

Bleiby527 wrote:This is Hannah's best friend's mom who is also best friends with Hannah's mom. She was allegedly watching the show with Hannah tonight. It seems she is not a fan of Jed.

https://twitter.com/coolmomsuz/status/1148413929930067968

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Suzann10

She also posted that 2 roses were enough but now there's plenty cantstopl then forwarded this post as Accurate:

sara 🥀
@chrystalliine
hannah has a greek god and an actual care bear and she’s out here falling in love with a high school neanderthal and a singing leprechaun #TheBachelorette

rofl rofl rofl

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:53 am

SarahD wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:This is Hannah's best friend's mom who is also best friends with Hannah's mom. She was allegedly watching the show with Hannah tonight. It seems she is not a fan of Jed.

https://twitter.com/coolmomsuz/status/1148413929930067968

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Suzann10

She also posted that 2 roses were enough but now there's plenty cantstopl  then forwarded this post as Accurate:

sara 🥀
@chrystalliine
hannah has a greek god and an actual care bear and she’s out here falling in love with a high school neanderthal and a singing leprechaun #TheBachelorette

rofl rofl rofl

This woman was watching the show with Hannah and in a sense was speaking for her. She is not under contract and can say whatever she wants. I love how bold Hannah is being. She is over it. This post made by her mom’s best friend says it all to anyone who thinks Hannah will take Jed back. Hahaha. Never in a million years. She is over him and did the right thing. Her family and friends support this.

I am sure Hannah can’t wait until the afr and can speak her mind. I am sure she will be kind and respectful and is ready to forgive but move on with her life. Not sure if she agrees to date Tyler but social
Media clues are pointing in that direction. They both have nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving it a try. At the very least they will end up as wonderful friends I have no doubt.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 am

I don't know which guys liked Jed's insta post, but I would disagree it necessarily speaks volumes about them. From what we've observed, all the guys got along really well with each other and are fond of each other. Tyler and Dustin who are IMO people with the right heads on their shoulders, consider(ed) Jed a great guy too. These dudes have only seen the curated, very likable version of Jed. He made Hannah fall in love with him, so I suspect there weren't a lot of difficulties making the rest of the bunch like him too. I think at this point, they are giving him a benefit of the doubt and giving him a chance to tell his side because what has been said about him just does not fit with their own experience. Ironically, Jed's savior was Luke who made all the guys shift all the dislike and frustrations towards him. Whether they will believe him or not will be a different story.

Last but not least, being a bad partner doesn't necessarily correlate with being a bad son or a friend. My ex sucked as a boyfriend but he would jump into the fire for his family and friends. All IMO.

Last edited by limoncello on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:18 am

Yes, Jed is probably a really good friend and therefore well liked in the house. As a boyfriend though... noone I would wish ended up with my friends, sisters..

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:10 pm

Miyala wrote:Yes, Jed is probably a really good friend and therefore well liked in the house. As a boyfriend though... noone I would wish ended up with my friends, sisters..
Well he lied to the guys too, and stole time from them when he had no business being there.

I don’t fault anyone for liking Jed’s post. He definitely had some point in there about death threats and leaving his family out of it. My issue is that they should have liked or commented on Hannah’s “stand in the sun” post as well, like at least a dozen bach alums did. If nothing else, she defended them too in that post.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:11 pm

Mama Sue continuing the Brown women tradition on SM :  

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Screen72
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 21 Screen73

Source: IG hannahbrownfp
IG Viallfiles

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:14 pm

I posted something similar on Reddit regarding the contestants support of Jed but wanted to get feedback here:

I don’t think that much should be taken from or read in to who supports who while the show is airing. If I’m correct, the contract that contestants sign is very extensive. The franchise owns them in many many ways. They control the narrative; what contestants say, even how they behave in some ways. It seems as though it would make sense for them to have to follow the “script” in real time and support what’s being shown on the show. For example, they can be forthright about their dislike of Luke because he is so hated on the show RIGHT NOW. Jed is liked and well thought of right now so they can’t publicly go against the narrative. I’m actually surprised that Tyler has liked some anti-Jed social media posts and been so bold in his defense of Hannah. He’s definitely toeing the line more than the other guys and I suspect has maybe been told to reel it in more recently. If you think about it, the majority of viewers are not spoiled so it’s important for the eliminated contestants to behave and respond in a way that supports what we are seeing as the show airs. This season is a bit different because Jed’s story was made so public with the People magazine piece but because it hasn’t been addressed ON THE SHOW, I bet that everyone is being told to follow the company line and support the edit as it evolves.

All my opinion.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:29 pm

I think the guys liking the posts, even Jojo’s, was about the family comment. It’s like leave our families out of it support.

But Garrett, is the one who went out of his way to extending support to Jed. Whether or not they’ve heard the two versions or whatever versions they’ve heard, we don’t know. These guys will also want to toe the line carefully because they may have their own can of worms out there lest they be called hypocrites.

I thought Mike liked unliked the post. It will be really interesting to hear what they say during MTA. Chris H has had no tweet about Jed, LZ was making fun of Jed and his family on twitter. Very noticeable difference in tone now from when she interviewed Haley.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Did we see that Hannah faved this tweet too? laugh out loud she’s so spicy. No mention of Luke or Jed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:40 pm

avacaroline wrote:I posted something similar on Reddit regarding the contestants support of Jed but wanted to get feedback here:

I don’t think that much should be taken from or read in to who supports who while the show is airing. If I’m correct, the contract that contestants sign is very extensive. The franchise owns them in many many ways. They control the narrative; what contestants say, even how they behave in some ways.  It seems as though it would make sense for them to have to follow the “script” in real time and support what’s being shown on the show. For example, they can be forthright about their dislike of Luke because he is so hated on the show RIGHT NOW. Jed is liked and well thought of right now so they can’t publicly go against the narrative. I’m actually surprised that Tyler has liked some anti-Jed social media posts and been so bold in his defense of Hannah. He’s definitely toeing the line more than the other guys and I suspect has maybe been told to reel it in more recently.  If you think about it, the majority of viewers are not spoiled so it’s important for the eliminated contestants to behave and respond in a way that supports what we are seeing as the show airs. This season is a bit different because Jed’s story was made so public with the People magazine piece but because it hasn’t been addressed ON THE SHOW, I bet that everyone is being told to follow the company line and support the edit as it evolves.

All my opinion.
I think that the contract is too often used as an excuse to defend contestants for not standing up for what’s right, when there are countless examples of people who have done it without notable consequences. Tyler is showing us right now that all it takes is a bit of spine.

Also, to support Hannah when she is standing up against online bulling would in no way spoil anything. A simple “Thank you for standing up for us all! Of course you are a good Christian.” would not have been too much to ask for.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Did we see that Hannah faved this tweet too? laugh out loud she’s so spicy. No mention of Luke or Jed.

Seriously, and she was there dropping “I’m falling in love with you” for the lunatic and a guy who sings like a hyaena!

Oh Hannah girl!!!

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980