SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Miyala wrote:
whit90 wrote:Why would she not show Peter ?
Maybe she is tired of the whole circus and just wants to focus on the ONE that she wants😁

Yet we have no proof that he is the one she wants. If she was truly in love with Tyler than he would of been her F1. Sorry I just hope for her sake that she is single and takes her time finding herself and what she really wants in a relationship. I truly hope that she does not pick Tyler at the end because of all the pressure that’s been on her from fans and TPTB.  That wouldn’t be fair to Tyler or her. Sorry but I see more of a friendship with Tyler more than true love. JMO

That's not how it worked for Jason and Arie though. jmo

Sorry I am not going to compare this to Arie or Jason. It was obvious on both of their seasons who they truly wanted . I see no sign during the show that Hannah ever truly wanted Tyler it was Jed from the start unfortunately. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 pm

whit90 wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Maybe she is tired of the whole circus and just wants to focus on the ONE that she wants😁

Yet we have no proof that he is the one she wants. If she was truly in love with Tyler than he would of been her F1. Sorry I just hope for her sake that she is single and takes her time finding herself and what she really wants in a relationship. I truly hope that she does not pick Tyler at the end because of all the pressure that’s been on her from fans and TPTB.  That wouldn’t be fair to Tyler or her. Sorry but I see more of a friendship with Tyler more than true love. JMO

I respectfully disagree.  If Hannah and Tyler have feelings for one another then let them date if they want. In fact, there is absolutely no pressure after the show.  Look at Colton and Cassie. Just happily dating irl and no engagement!  All of the producer bulls&@t happens during the show.  After the show TPTB could care less and are already into the next show.  

Life is too short to not be happy.  I say let them do what they want. They might end up just being friends.  But they could end up falling in love!  ...No regrets!!! They should definitely go for it if they both want to. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:44 pm

@SarahD This is why I think that if she is focused on getting back with TC, we will see some B roll of her questioning her decision and the break up will be focused on her future. I don't think she will let him win in that way. His actions are not going to get the best of her. We saw it with Luke, I think she will be on a roll with Jed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:46 pm

whit90 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Miyala wrote:

That's not how it worked for Jason and Arie though. jmo

Sorry I am not going to compare this to Arie or Jason. It was obvious on both of their seasons who they truly wanted . I see no sign during the show that Hannah ever truly wanted Tyler it was Jed from the start unfortunately. JMO

IMO it was Luke from the start.  Per Hannah's episode 4 ITM, Luke was the one she had the most feelings for at that time. So it wasn't Jed from the start. In episode 8 (this last episode), is when Hannah dropped the "I am falling in love with you" to Jed and the one she thinks about when with others. So sometime between episode 4 and 8 is when Jed rose to #1 and Luke dropped to 2nd or 3rd...not sure.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Diana wrote:i have to trust first comes the dust then comes the making of something even better with us

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 6 Screen71
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah
Did anyone mention what is marked on the page to the right?
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
OK, girl. We are waiting for the unseen. Bring it on! :yes:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:52 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@SarahD This is why I think that if she is focused on getting back with TC, we will see some B roll of her questioning her decision and the break up will be focused on her future.  I don't think she will let him win in that way.  His actions are not going to get the best of her.  We saw it with Luke, I think she will be on a roll with Jed.
@doggoneit.... I also think the BTS of  how she made her F1 pick might be shown if Mills is to be believed that it was a down to the wire decision. I took it with a grain of salt at first but with all that went down, I won’t be surprised if they show that as well that is if Mills was right....jmo though.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:52 pm

^^^^ no way it was clear that Arie wanted Lauren and Jason wanted Molly.  Yes maybe they fell in love with both but Jason definitely wanted Melissa.  Imo she did not represent herself honestly after the show......he found out about the ex.  Anyway, my point is Jason and Arie did not make it clear they were only after their final 2s !  Molly was still in love with Jason and agreed to date.  

I say let Tyler and Hannah date if they want. Their choice!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:53 pm

^^ That passage in the Bible is about God. Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Cari wrote:

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

I think Spotify/Apple Music playlists are just fine in this thread but that's just me. I'll tag the other mods for their opinions @GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @albean99 @lipsis @Linds911 @Bet2Win

Music playlists discussion goes in the SM thread. It's the lovey dovey conversation disecting each line with heart eyes and beating heart emoji's that sometimes goes a bit too far and at times should be in the fan thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:59 pm

whit90 wrote:Regarding Lily unfollowing Hannah is not recent she has not been following her at least two weeks.  I do not think it’s that big of a deal why would she continue following Hannah when she knows they have broken up for good. JMO

I am on nobody’s team but I still wish the best for all that is in the mess and yes that includes Jed. JMO
scmiiw, i think lilly hasn't been following hannah for months. it was one of the clues given as pointing to tyler being f1 before the corrected spoiler came out.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:12 pm

With regard to where she is in the post....i am fairly certain her couch at home was a sectional. This couch and chair match and have a rattan base. I would say she is not at home.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:15 pm

LaineyG wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Miyala wrote:

I respectfully disagree.  If Hannah and Tyler have feelings for one another then let them date if they want. In fact, there is absolutely no pressure after the show.  Look at Colton and Cassie. Just happily dating irl and no engagement!  All of the producer bulls&@t happens during the show.  After the show TPTB could care less and are already into the next show.  

Life is too short to not be happy.  I say let them do what they want. They might end up just being friends.  But they could end up falling in love!  ...No regrets!!! They should definitely go for it if they both want to. ;)

Sorry but I did state this is my opinion. So we will have to respectfully have to disagree. This is what I see and I feel like I do not need to be questioned about my own opinion every time I make a post. Your statement just proves to me she will have the pressure to get back with him rather than her taken the time and reflect on what she truly wants. If in the future she sees that Tyler is the one great if not I am sure they both will continue to be supportive of each other . THIS IS MY Opinion!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980