SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Tyler’s mom reposted a story that says we love you Hannah but we love Tyler more with a hashtag #nextbachelor.

He could be in LA for bachelor talks!!!

He's training seriously for the Chicago Marathon which is in October and would be during the same time as Bachelor filming. I don't think he wants it. He doesn't need it to gain followers.

I guess if he truly wants to be The Bachelor, he will run the marathon another time. It's a lot of money he can earn in 3 months!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 69 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Tyler’s mom reposted a story that says we love you Hannah but we love Tyler more with a hashtag #nextbachelor.

He's training seriously for the Chicago Marathon which is in October and would be during the same time as Bachelor filming. I don't think he wants it. He doesn't need it to gain followers.

I guess if he truly wants to be The Bachelor, he will run the marathon another time. It's a lot of money he can earn in 3 months!

He might really want to find love. The goal might not be to just increase his following. Can you imagine seeing what kind of woman he’d actually pick himself?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:00 pm

SarahD wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

He might really want to find love. The goal might not be to just increase his following. Can you imagine seeing what kind of woman he’d actually pick himself?

I don’t think he’s ABC’s guy. Just this morning he called out some guy on Twitter for criticizing Megan Rapinoe. That’s who Tyler is, and that’s not the type of person who is chosen to be TB. IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.

IMO, Luke was #1 for a looonnng time. That's why the other guys were so frustrated and also why he was such a jackazz. He knew it, tptb knew it (which is why they kept putting him back in her face) and the other guys did too. Don't ask me to explain why because he makes my skin crawl, just watch her behavior whenever she talks about him, defends him and cancels cocktail parties because she is hearing things she doesn't like about him from the others.
Jed, IMO was always #2. That's why she told him and him only, she was falling in love with him and even moreso, that's why even though his family practically each broke their backs waving, wearing, eating, singing RED FLAGS ---- Hannah totally ignored them.
If Peter is WM guy and he was always #4 ---- you interpret that however you like.

I interpret it as Hannah wanting to sleep with Peter in a windmill, and not having anything to do with any ranking? A lot of women can separate sex from love.

I would.  I wasn’t on here back then.  But there will be more conversations in this case because Hannah chose to explic

People keep saying this but she’s on a show looking to find a husband not love island or mtv’s are you the one?.  Her screwing Peter just because doesn’t really fit the program she’s on.  JMO

I think that "testing the merchandise" is fairly important when trying to find a husband?

But you said you don’t think Hannah wanted to do anything other than have sex in a windmill with Peter?  That Peter was purely physical?  That means he wasn’t in contention to be her husband?  So why does she need to test his merchandise?  Having sex with Peter wouldn’t build an emotional connection with him.  It would be sex just to do it.

Because she didn't know where her head was at the time and wanted to be sure? We can see this looking back that her connection with Peter was solely physical but Hannah had to go through the process herself in order to discover it.

I also just can't see us having the same conversation about Ben Higgins, another Christian, who most likely had sex with his top 3 as well.

Ok.  I thought you were saying she knew at the time she just wanted to have sex with Peter.  Misunderstanding on my part.

I would but can’t speak for others re Ben.  Also did Ben explicitly state who he had sex with and where?  We wouldn’t be having this discussion if Hannah had chosen to de discrete, like I’m sure Ben and other did, because we wouldn’t know what she did.  There’s no way Hannah didn’t know we would be having this discussion, when she said what she said to Luke, so why can’t we have it.  She invited it.

I personally think we're having this discussion because society views women and sex differently than it views men and sex. Perhaps for good reason, as there are more serious consequences of sex for women - pregnancy. But that said, Hannah is being held to a different standard than any Bachelor would be who had sex with multiple contestants. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
suzq wrote:I am sure that they would like to have Tyler at least as an option for Bachelor -- I just doubt that he wants it.

He is likely in LA so probably at least a little interested.  Others have just flatly turned them down

You can't think of another reason why he might be in LA? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 69 1f60d

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 pm

I think that’s unfair if no bachelor has explicitly stated who he slept with and where. If Ben or any bachelor had done this, people would’ve talked about it and they would’ve been raked over the coals for violating the contestant’s privacy. JMO. People don’t want Hannah criticized because she is a woman.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think that’s unfair if no bachelor has explicitly stated who he slept with and where.  If Ben or any bachelor had done this, people would’ve talked about it and they would’ve been raked over the coals for violating the contestant’s privacy.   JMO. People don’t want Hannah criticized because she is a woman.

I completely understand where you're coming from and perhaps for you the criticism is only based on her being so open about who she had sex with to Luke. What I see on social media about Hannah and sex with multiple contestants is very gender based, however. Apologies for conflating the two.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:09 pm

I agree -- there is a double standard with sex and it is certainly being shown in the discussion.  How many of the Bachelors are held to this?  Why does having sex with someone mean that your feelings are supposed to be stronger for someone if you are a women than if you are a man?  I think that Hannah's season is bringing up some great discussion points like toxic masculinity, sex and religion even if it is not always that pleasant to watch.  All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:09 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
suzq wrote:I am sure that they would like to have Tyler at least as an option for Bachelor -- I just doubt that he wants it.

He is likely in LA so probably at least a little interested.  Others have just flatly turned them down

You can't think of another reason why he might be in LA?  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 69 1f60d

I can! He could have a sit down filmed with Hannah and if that goes well maybe a couple days together. We will see!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:10 pm

mbl wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I don’t think he’s ABC’s guy.  Just this morning he called out some guy on Twitter for criticizing Megan Rapinoe.  That’s who Tyler is, and that’s not the type of person who is chosen to be TB.  IMO

I agree with this. IMO, abc isn’t going to pick someone who’s this upfront with their political stance. He hasn’t stayed neutral at all. We all know that the bachelor demographic is more conservative, I don’t see them picking a seemingly progressive person who’s definitely more on the liberal side of the spectrum judging from his likes ( especially the stop killing black trans women one ) he also doesn’t seem like he’d hold that in and be “politically correct” in a neutral sense. We’ve had liberal bachelors before, but they’re not as open and consistently vocal about it.

Last edited by okkaayy on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:11 pm

I also feel like this is what they wanted. This whole season has been about sex and religion. They wanted this discussion. I’ve only watched since Andi, but have seen bits of Sean’s and Juan Pablo and Ashely’s season. I’ve never seen such a focus on religion or sex or explicit talks about who had sex where.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:12 pm

I love that Hannah is open about her sexuality. I wish more women were as it may open the door more in the YS, Europe and other parts of the world women are much more open about it and I think it’s healthy.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980