SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:30 pm

^^ pretty sure the picture of Hannah in the spa is the masseuse's hand laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:32 pm

If it’s not Peter, where in the world are these sources getting their information from? That spoiler Instagram account seems to be getting info from Peter’s friends and other contestants. But she only came out and said Peter after reality Steve.

Also, Peter is the first date shown. A little odd to start the episode with windmill sex, like in the first 30 mins. I always thought this was odd just knowing what I know about tv production, that they would would show his date first. But I figured maybe they have so much drama on the backend with Luke they were ok with giving away the windmill at the beginning of the episode.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Silly question prob. but, hey, is this Insta pix. Dated at al? Can’t be traced to a certain date in May...?
Then, the other thing is the orientation and shadows ...that’s not looking like a morning shadow to me. The scene looks much more like later afternoon. And again is it before or after they leave Tyler and Hannah alone. Getting her ready and waiting for him? Or getting her “cleaned up’ after he left ? ( following Tyler's clue)  
Let’s see if a timeline would help.
Date starts in the morning, maybe 10ish at massage spa
First set up is outside the Spa
Second set of shots is inside spa massage going on we’re at lunch time now
Break for lunch for everyone and the prod go set up at the windmill
Hannah comes to get ready and wait for Tyler
It’s 3 by then, at least
Alone for ...a few hours...?  So 6 by the time they pack up
Then, picked up to go to the Resort before they meet at the Yacht club restaurant ( where they have eaten before in take out form  laugh out loud ) it’s now 8... maybe later... set up and film in the restaurant it’s over by 9 and then get to sailboat to catch the last shots of the day. It’s now 10 or 11.
Cue “ DO NOT DISTURB “
Goodnight all!
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3045963862

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hmm another thing re Tyler, if he’s not windmill, then Tyler never left the resort. The spa is where he stayed, correct? Every one else went out on the town.

I think Tyler May have got a yacht for the night.

They like different locations. Chantel and Brads was in an open air bed in the middle of no where.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Why do we think spa is in the morning? Do all fantasy dates start in the morning? I’ve really never given it any thought.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:34 pm

dee wrote:^^ pretty sure the picture of Hannah in the spa is the masseuse's  hand laugh out loud

Nope, the masseuse is out of the room at this time. Tyler is doing the massage.

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Hmm another thing re Tyler, if he’s not windmill, then Tyler never left the resort. The spa is where he stayed, correct? Every one else went out on the town.

They like different locations.  Chantel and Brads was in an open air bed in the middle of no where.

But even the yacht is docked at the resort at night. It belongs to the resort. So he would’ve never done any sightseeing out on the town. Isn’t that odd?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:40 pm

I am going with Tyler being the windmill guy! I think because Tyler their saying it hot and heavy... also Peter told her he really liked her on the boat, and we see Hannah saying that she need to know if her guy lives her.. and we have peter before dinner( dress in dinner attire) saying her need to tell her tonight! SO..... don’t think so...JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

They like different locations.  Chantel and Brads was in an open air bed in the middle of no where.

But even the yacht is docked at the resort at night. It belongs to the resort. So he would’ve never done any sightseeing out on the town. Isn’t that odd?

Yes fantasy dates usually start pretty early. Also the Marina K can be rented lots of different ways so it wouldn’t necessarily have to be ported at the resort although they could have. I think they usually get until around 11:00 am the next morning before the crew shows up.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:51 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:The Rustic windmill has 1 double bed in the bedroom and in a common area, 1 sofa bed.  So did the crew stay in the common area all night if this was the overnight date?  When googling for hotels in the town, Elounda hotels are the ones that come up.

Hmm good question. I’m not sure how far off site production would be willing to stay. For example, Colton and Cassie’s tree house was on the grounds of a boutique hotel so I’m assuming that at least their producers stayed there.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:54 pm

avacaroline wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:The Rustic windmill has 1 double bed in the bedroom and in a common area, 1 sofa bed.  So did the crew stay in the common area all night if this was the overnight date?  When googling for hotels in the town, Elounda hotels are the ones that come up.

Hmm good question. I’m not sure how far off site production would be willing to stay. For example, Colton and Cassie’s  tree house was on the grounds of a boutique hotel so I’m assuming that at least their producers stayed there.

Now that’s understandable. The bachelorette has to stay near a hotel or real accomodations for everyone. I don’t see how they can leave her in a windmill overnight in the middle of a town with no phones or internet. The lawyers at warner brother or whomever owns this show wouldn’t allow it.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:55 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I feel like they had to have stayed overnight in the windmill. Otherwise that picture of Hannah is totally creepy if all the crew is just hanging around taking photos after her mid-day quickie with Peter. It must be the next morning.

I think she’s filming an ITM and someone snapped a photo. Samantha and Bill are just sitting outside the shot on the sidelines.

I agree that it’s a little far fetched that they took Hannah and Tyler up to an Airbnb and gave them alone time during the day. I don’t think that’s normal protocol but who knows.  It is quaint and a beautiful setting for lunch .... maybe things got hot and they kicked everyone out. I mean, what are producers going to do? Refuse to leave? Clearly Hannah got a little day drunk in Jupiter, maybe they had one too many and just didn’t give af anymore?  This could also be the reason she started with her dinner speech before the overnight?

Just looked at more photos of the Rustic Windmill bnb.

Note these chairs have a doorway to their right:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 811d4627-482e-4012-8d44-6fc1dddeaf80

The photographer was probably by the green couch in this photo:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 48d8a159-95d4-406a-9bf2-e855a365a061

Hannah is sitting on these steps (which lead to the bedroom up the stairs):

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 65b14b99-5e35-42ca-b11f-7d48a458f421

And, the original photo I found that shows the doorway and step. Note the green chairs:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 058a10de-b0a3-4779-ba67-74989c780a86

In the screencap posted by Bill, Hannah is motioning with her hand... she uses her hands when she talks.  In the end, I agree this photo was taken during an ITM filming. Also note that producer Samantha is looking towards the doorway Hannah is looking at in the photo here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape