SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:55 pm

dee wrote:^^ pretty sure the picture of Hannah in the spa is the masseuse's  hand laugh out loud

Hannah reaches around to scratch herself after she realizes that Tyler took over.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1105969562
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Ugh!! Slightly off topic but ABC is blocked right now by Direct TV in my area!  How can I watch live tonight??  ABC app on Fire stick is also blocked 😡😡

I have Hulu. Can I get it live there or other ideas.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:23 pm

For Peter, it is a lot of traveling from sailing. Then, to hotel to change then to dinner then to windmill for overnight. But if you map the drive from hotel to dinner then the windmill, it’s only a total of 40 minutes. Hotel to dinner is 17 mins then dinner to windmill is about 22 mins. That does not seem far but when you add the sailing, it’s quite exhausting.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 pm

SarahD wrote:For Peter, it is a lot of traveling from sailing. Then, to hotel to change then to dinner then to windmill for overnight. But if you map the drive from hotel to dinner then the windmill, it’s only a total of 40 minutes. Hotel to dinner is 17 mins then dinner to windmill is about 22 mins. That does not seem far but when you add the sailing, it’s quite exhausting.

It does seem like a nightmare of a production day......
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:28 pm

And there’s no way the show (the lawyers who clear everything) would allow them to stay there overnight unless production was forced to sleep in cars outside. They would not leave them there overnight with no phones or internet. Potential liability is too high.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Ok, here's another question.....if the windmill is an unplanned day tryst with Tyler how do they just happen to have a robe for her? Could the plan have been to film the day portion sight seeing, romantic windmill views and then they had planned to also use the airbnb to get Hannah glammed for dinner and overnight? Maybe Tyler took charge and kicked everyone out before he left for the hotel to get ready? Or maybe Tyler got ready there too?

I'm still confused, but it's been so fun to try to solve the puzzle with you all! Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:37 pm

I think they he had a date seeing windmills or at least in the area. Maybe lunch after the spa.

It just has to be middle of the day to me. I can’t see her being allowed to stay there overnight.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Threads are locked. 15 minutes to show time. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Can I say thank you to Bill Dixon for posting that photo today???

It has given me something to waste time on while this day dragged on. I haven't felt that great today since I didn't slept that great last night. Too much walking yesterday has my back and leg hurting!

I'm thinking their day started with a massage. Then they did a lunch elsewhere with a visit to the historical windmills that are on the other side of the highway from this bnb.

They could have rented this bnb for them to get ready for the night time portion of the date, thus the robe for Hannah. To be honest, it does look like a robe that someone would wear when having makeup done. It also appears to have several other smaller buildings on the property where Tyler could have been while Hannah was doing ITM's (cause that is what I think she is doing on those stairs). Maybe they did kick production out for awhile...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:45 pm

avacaroline wrote:Ok, here's another question.....if the windmill is an unplanned day tryst with Tyler how do they just happen to have a robe for her?  Could the plan have been to film the day portion sight seeing, romantic windmill views and then they had planned to also use the airbnb to get Hannah glammed for dinner and overnight? Maybe Tyler took charge and kicked everyone out before he left for the hotel to get ready? Or maybe Tyler got ready there too?

I'm still confused, but it's been so fun to try to solve the puzzle with you all! Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
That robe is hopefully just a cover up to do her hair and make up over a bikini or underwear before she gets dressed. It’s probably a part of their kit when they do all these changes between shoots.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Astrobach wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Ok, here's another question.....if the windmill is an unplanned day tryst with Tyler how do they just happen to have a robe for her?  Could the plan have been to film the day portion sight seeing, romantic windmill views and then they had planned to also use the airbnb to get Hannah glammed for dinner and overnight? Maybe Tyler took charge and kicked everyone out before he left for the hotel to get ready? Or maybe Tyler got ready there too?

That robe is hopefully just a cover up to do her hair and make up over a bikini or underwear before she gets dressed. It’s probably a part of their kit when they do all these changes between shoots.  

Her hair does sort of look like it been combed out but not completely styled.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:50 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Can I say thank you to Bill Dixon for posting that photo today???

It has given me something to waste time on while this day dragged on. I haven't felt that great today since I didn't slept that great last night.  Too much walking yesterday has my back and leg hurting!

I'm thinking their day started with a massage.  Then they did a lunch elsewhere with a visit to the historical windmills that are on the other side of the highway from this bnb.

They could have rented this bnb for them to get ready for the night time portion of the date, thus the robe for Hannah. To be honest, it does look like a robe that someone would wear when having makeup done.  It also appears to have several other smaller buildings on the property where Tyler could have been while Hannah was doing ITM's (cause that is what I think she is doing on those stairs).  Maybe they did kick production out for awhile...

I will laugh hysterically if RS is wrong. It will further confirm he knows nothing about what happened in Greece. You might need to take Reality Steve’s job  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape