SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:58 pm

@ilovecarbs That's why I said IMO.  The windmill is out there.  People are joking about it.  The show is promoting it.  She admitted to it on camera.  She can't ignore it completely.  She can't play it down as her business; she did it on tv.  When it came up in the interviews I've seen, she steers the convo into a discussion about Luke.  Nothing she can do except try to control the narrative, which is what I believe we are seeing from her.  All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:36 pm

notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose Ben is 100% right.  But I think Hannah is confused.  I really feel this I'm a sexually liberated woman is just her storyline for this show.  She doesn't seem all that comfortable with her edit.  I especially feel this way after reading the MTA spoilers.

I noticed she made one tweet about the windmill and then moved on.  She also didn't seem comfortable talking about it with Zima.  Folks have said she was uncomfortable during MTA when sex and fantasy suites came up and said "she hated talked about her sex life."
IMO it’s great she said she hated talking about sex. No reason for her to become the poster child for sex and religion when IMO the most valuable insight from Hannah’s season has been how she overcame a toxic relationship with Luke. Best she sets her own boundaries with media by stating sex talk is not her thing. I think sharing her post show insights as a learning experience regarding her relationship with Luke is a much stronger  platform.

Maybe it’s just me but, IMO her bragging about enlightenment with regard to Luke is like a 12 year old bragging about knowing their primary colors. She was so thick, it took so long, let’s find some other demonstration of growth. Let’s not discuss her breakup with Jed either cuz what choice did she have? All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose Ben is 100% right.  But I think Hannah is confused.  I really feel this I'm a sexually liberated woman is just her storyline for this show.  She doesn't seem all that comfortable with her edit.  I especially feel this way after reading the MTA spoilers.

I noticed she made one tweet about the windmill and then moved on.  She also didn't seem comfortable talking about it with Zima.  Folks have said she was uncomfortable during MTA when sex and fantasy suites came up and said "she hated talked about her sex life."
IMO it’s great she said she hated talking about sex. No reason for her to become the poster child for sex and religion when IMO the most valuable insight from Hannah’s season has been how she overcame a toxic relationship with Luke. Best she sets her own boundaries with media by stating sex talk is not her thing. I think sharing her post show insights as a learning experience regarding her relationship with Luke is a much stronger  platform.

Maybe it’s just me but, IMO her bragging about enlightenment with regard to Luke is like a 12 year old bragging about knowing their primary colors. She was so thick, it took so long, let’s find some other demonstration of growth. Let’s not discuss her breakup with Jed either cuz what choice did she have? All IMO.
this made me laugh out loud really hard in a location where i should not be doing that. rofl rofl rofl

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
notarose wrote:

this made me laugh out loud really hard in a location where i should not be doing that. rofl rofl rofl
cantstopl yes rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:03 pm

@Minney I’m with you - I don’t think she had sex with any of them.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Minney I’m with you - I don’t think she had sex with any of them.

Then Hannah, Peter and Jed belong in Hollywood  because they are darn good actors and actress.jmo:cantstopl:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Minney I’m with you - I don’t think she had sex with any of them.

*edited* you think she was just rolling around naked with Peter the next morning for no reason?  She just took off her clothes and put on a robe for drama sake?  The answer is often the most obvious one. IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : snark)

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

*EDITED* you think she was just rolling around naked with Peter the next morning for no reason?  She just took off her clothes and put on a robe for drama sake?  The answer is often the most obvious one. IMO

I agree , plus Peter was a little to Happy the next morning.cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:25 pm

@Jolena and he’s looking and talking pretty cocky in next week’s preview. He thought he had it in the bag.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Yeah...they probably just knocked boots, bumped uglies or, just “got dowwwnnn” like Hannah said. hehehe
I’m just glad my darling Tyler was spared. Jed deserved sloppy seconds. He was so busy lookin’ sideways at Luke, he missed ole slick Peter Pilot’s bumpy ride and smooth landing. Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:34 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Yeah...they probably just knocked boots, bumped uglies or, just “got dowwwnnn” like Hannah said.  hehehe
I’m just glad my darling Tyler was spared. Jed deserved sloppy seconds. He was so busy lookin’ sideways at Luke, he missed ole slick Peter Pilot’s bumpy ride and smooth landing. Hugesmile

I looked at the screenshots and it does appear that she’s naked under the robe. She’s got a lot of maturing to do, IMO.  Like I said, you do you in your free time, but pull it together and be a professional when the cameras are on you.

Last edited by avacaroline on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

Sooo you think she was just rolling around naked with Peter the next morning for no reason?  She just took off her clothes and put on a robe for drama sake?  The answer is often the most obvious one. IMO
And she didn’t deny it in a interview either! I believe they did have sex! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape