SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:54 am

Idk Hannah doesn’t seem angry at the producers or anyone in her latest interviews with Lauren Zima. She looks pretty detached from the whole experience. So why would Tyler be angry?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:I’ve never been so torn about something in regards to this show - ever.  Part of me is like maybe they really are just good friends now and then the other part of me is like nah, all of these things that are being said and done on social media aren’t for nothing. 

To quote Miss Hannah B - I’m befumbled laugh out loud
Me too. I’m so torn. It seems she’s so “in love” with him from her current sm but maybe we are insane AF?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:04 am

I have watched most seasons since the beginning - like half my freaking life. I have never been so confused by a season/ending - ever. I’m so torn.

I’m over it, tbh. Just want answers and sorry guys, hate to disappoint (laugh out loud) but I’m taking a looooong azz break from this show after this one. laugh out loud laugh out loud

It’s too much! Ha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:06 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Diana wrote:Hannah's social media seems so loved up lately imo she is obsessed with Tyler. Just Maybe they just don't GAF with all the drama and just wanna move mountains together already sob sob sob

I honestly think Tyler found "something" out around the time of the Jed break up that he wasn't happy about.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Producers new about all of Jed's past and also swayed Hannah's decision at the end, but something happened for Tylers behavior to change.  Tyler hasn't posted much to IG to promote the show since then, hasn't liked Jed's last 2 IG posts, when he typically did, and he's been defending Hannah any chance he can.  Given Tyler's character, I can see him being really PO'd if he found out they manipulated Hannah at all.  He just seems like he doesn't give a rats azz anymore, he's ready for all the drama of this show to be over so he and his Queen can be together again.

:stirthepot

What if Tyler and Jed had a falling out?

We know they became friends and they could have very well been in touch post filming. Tyler being so close with Peter shows that he can compartmentalize these situations. He is the one that told Luke that it was Hannah's choices to make regarding what she did on the show and that the guys needed to respect her choices. So what if he and Jed were able to continue their friendship (especially if Hannah let Jed know that she did not sleep with Tyler) but Jed being Jed...

blamed Tyler for Hannah breaking off their engagement!

We all know that Jed does not take responsibility for his actions. I can totally see him blaming Tyler for Hannah breaking off with him. Especially if she was having second thoughts about it from the beginning (which I think might have happened).

I'm just gonna keep :stirthepot with all the "what ifs"

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:06 am

Being "detached" can be another form of being angry. I feel like both Hannah and Tyler are ready for the show to be done. I certainly would be. They've both had to handle a lot more post-season than normal. Tyler has done extremely well by channeling his energy into charity and running.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:07 am

Being "detached" can be another form of being angry.  I feel like both Hannah and Tyler are ready for the show to be done.  I certainly would be.  They've both had to handle a lot more post-season than normal.  Tyler has done extremely well by channeling his energy into charity and running.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:12 am

She’s been looking happy with the producers in LA. I agree I think she should be angry. She just doesn’t appear to be angry to me but maybe she just appears that way.

Tyler IMO was starting to look stressed in NY the last couple weeks but I can’t say he’s looked angry.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:29 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I said this earlier but I now really don’t want Tyler on the media circuit. Lauren Zima just asked Hannah about windmill sex in an interview. If she did it, everyone will. I just don’t think Tyler needs to be there for that; would be uncomfortable for him. She needs to handle those questions on her own.

Totaly agree. This is Hannah's story to tell...the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly. How the show ended and who she ultimately picked is all on her. Tyler is definitely going to be a major topic of discussion during the media circuit regardless if they are together or not. But I wouldn't want him in the hot seat with her...this season is all on her.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Why does Tyler do stuff like this to me??? And imagine poor Hannah b if they’re not reuniting.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Alanna wrote:Why does Tyler do stuff like this to me??? And imagine poor Hannah b if they’re not reuniting.

I am taking this to mean that Hannah is his world and that they will be together. :yes: :yes:

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:19 pm

These two have jumped the fence. They’ve created their own show within the show . Not sure how much clearer they can be because they aren’t even being ambiguous anymore giggling
From the beginning after filming , Tyler was the only one acting like an F1 and now aside from a bedroom pic of them together , they’re not even hiding the fact that are together . Jmo but I think I’m right. sign heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I’ve never been so torn about something in regards to this show - ever.  Part of me is like maybe they really are just good friends now and then the other part of me is like nah, all of these things that are being said and done on social media aren’t for nothing. 

To quote Miss Hannah B - I’m befumbled laugh out loud
Me too. I’m so torn. It seems she’s so “in love” with him from her current sm but maybe we are insane AF?

No, no one is insane. We're just being played and buying into it at different levels of belief and response. There is a narrative being written for our consumption in SM. Some people have chosen to follow the quite obvious and intentional bread crumbs. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113